Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? (558 Views)

These Ads On My Phone Are Making Me Sick And Tired / Which Phone Are You Currently Using / Which Application Can I Use To Move Apps From Phone To Sd Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Anegbettedude: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2018
Just as we all have one or two applications on our phones that we never use, we all also have that one application that we can't go 30 mins without checking....

For me, it's
-WhatsApp messanger, and
-Xclub
-operamini
-PUB

I nearly go 30mins without checking it unless of course I'm asleep

Lets go........
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Nwereonye(m): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2018
YouTube is my greatest addiction. cry
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2018
bet9ja app

ifai die today victor ikpeba should b held responsibl
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by encryptjay(m): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2018
My top 3.
Opera Mini

English Dictionary

WhatsApp
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by blaquemyc: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2018
chrome opera ppsspp
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Deltaboiy: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by vikzdawiz: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
MT4
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by madgoat(m): 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
bet9ja app

Hmmmmmm... So useless sad
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
Google voice
Google hangouts
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Kalapizim(m): 6:22am On Sep 12, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
bet9ja app

ewo see something cheesy
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Realboygenius(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2018
Whatsapp
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Opistorincos(m): 9:10am On Sep 18, 2018
Via browser
Telegram
Whatsapp
Music app

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Track A Lost Phone? / How To Enable Dark Mode On Google Chrome For Android / NCC Vote On Network Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.