Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

China Is Taking Over Kenya - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Is Taking Over Kenya (599 Views)

Trump Files Complaint Against Harris For Taking Over Biden’s Campaign Funds / MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place / Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Is Taking Over Kenya by Horus(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Is Taking Over Kenya by thesicilian: 9:56am On Sep 11, 2018
China is taking over Africa.

2 Likes

Re: China Is Taking Over Kenya by BigbamoAYO(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2018
Including Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: China Is Taking Over Kenya by HOLYDICK(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2018
Why wont dey After all our leaders are as dafts as they look

2 Likes

Re: China Is Taking Over Kenya by persius555(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
China is taking over Africa while our leaders are milking Africa dry.
Re: China Is Taking Over Kenya by Kingspin(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
The way China is going by the time they finish Africa the future generation will have little to decide about their country.

Don''t know why our leaders think and behave goat. If you want to bargain with other countries you do that first for the interest of thy country not selling your birth right.
Re: China Is Taking Over Kenya by Rossikki: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Unnecessarily dramatic. China is not ''taking over'' Africa. It was the west that ''took over Africa''.

China is TRADING with Africa.

That guy complaining in parliament. Ask him this question. If HE happened to be living on a muddy street with no tarred surface, and had to wade through that mud every day to work, and a choice arose as to whether he would rather have that bad road forever, or a brand new tarred road with a debt attached to it, which would he choose? I think he'll choose the latter. Particularly if non-payment of the debt will not prevent his use of that road.

The fact that INFRASTRUCTURE is being built is ALL THAT MATTERS.

When it is time to fight them over the so-called debt, we will fight them. FOR NOW, we must have that INFRASTRUCTURE, or we are nowhere.

You people underestimate the value of infrastructure in building societies and continents. Today, Ethiopia and Eritrea that have been fighting each other for decades, are now collaborating economically, driven by Chinese-built infrastructure, like the massive network now connecting the two nations by high speed rail.

I mean, This is what we need in Africa. We will owe China. No problem. The benefits of the infrastructural transformation of Africa far outweigh any debt issues.

Believe you me, if AFRICA had top notch infrastructure, ie electricity, roads, water, we will pay China that debt in under 20 years. The continent has so many resources, human and material. All it needs is the infrastructure, and it is FINALLY getting it.
Re: China Is Taking Over Kenya by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rossikki:
Unnecessarily dramatic. China is not ''taking over'' Africa. It was the west that ''took over Africa''.

That guy complaining in parliament. Ask him this question. If HE happened to be living on a muddy street with no tarred surface, and had to wade through that mud every day to work, and a choice arose as to whether he would rather have that bad road forever, or a brand new tarred road with a debt attached to it, which would he choose? I think he'll choose the latter. Particularly if non-payment of the debt will not prevent his use of that road.

When it is time to fight them over the so-called debt, we will fight them. FOR NOW, we must have that INFRASTRUCTURE, or we are nowhere.

You people underestimate the value of infrastructure in building societies and continents. Today, Ethiopia and Eritrea that have been fighting each other for decades, are now collaborating economically, driven by Chinese-built infrastructure, like the massive network now connecting the two nations by high speed rail.

I mean, This is what we need in Africa. We will owe China. No problem. The benefits of the infrastructural transformation of Africa far outweigh any debt issues.

Believe you me, if AFRICA had top notch infrastructure, ie electricity, roads, water, we will pay China that debt in under 20 years. The continent has so many resources, human and material. All it needs is the infrastructure, and it is FINALLY getting it.
how will you fight them when you are employed as gate men while they populate everywhere with their ppl

3 Likes

Re: China Is Taking Over Kenya by HarryDuce(m): 7:18am On Sep 21, 2018
Rossikki:

The way I see it, indebted countries won't be able to repay anytime soon. Have you seen how much they owe? It's rising fast.

In the end, Africa countries indebted to China are threading on uncertain grounds, especially the unstable ones with psychotic leaders. They just borrow and relax with no clear means of repayment.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Military. Can You Employ These Strategies Up North? / Why You Should Be Proud Of Your Country, Nigeria. / Serbia Buys Chinese Wing Loong Attack Drones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.