Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,541 members, 7,827,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Advice Your Staff To Have Small Shame – Basketmouth Slams NAHCO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Advice Your Staff To Have Small Shame – Basketmouth Slams NAHCO (356 Views)

Basketmouth Slams AY For Mocking Him On His Show. / Bobrisky: BBNaija 2019 Guys Have Small Joysticks / "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Your Staff To Have Small Shame – Basketmouth Slams NAHCO by Iamgodwin: 10:31am On Sep 11, 2018
Nigerian Comedian Basket mouth as taken to social to ask Nigerian Aviation Handling Company NAHCO to educate their staffs not to trespass into passengers checked in Luggage.

According to a post he made on social media, he said...

"I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO APPRECIATE NAHCO, YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN DOING A GREAT JOB HANDLING OUR LUGGAGES AT THE AIRPORT.....HOWEVER, I SUGGEST YOU ADVICE YOUR STAFF TO HAVE SMALL SHAME....JUST A LITTLE, I’M NOT ASKING FOR TOO MUCH.
BREAKING INTO PASSENGERS CHECKED IN LUGGAGE ISN’T ROMANTIC....IT’S 2018.
CHARITY BEGINS @ HOME NOT IN THE LUGGAGE OF THE AIRLINE PASSENGERS"

http://818tvonline.com/2018/09/advice-your-staff-to-have-small-shame-basketmouth-slams-nahco/

Re: Advice Your Staff To Have Small Shame – Basketmouth Slams NAHCO by madridguy(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2018
grin grin
Re: Advice Your Staff To Have Small Shame – Basketmouth Slams NAHCO by Harmony92(f): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2018
Small shy grin

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Has No Regrets About Throwing Her Shoe At Nicki Minaj: Report / Joshua Udom A Nairalander And Blogger Will Be Launching His Website on... / Drake Surprise Visit To 11yr Old Girl After 9hrs Heart Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.