Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

"Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy (31805 Views)

Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / Bobrisky Blasts MC Galaxy For "Turning Ex-Gateman Jacob Against Him" (Photos) / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by Victni: 12:13am On Mar 17, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Mc Galaxy shares new photo as react to the viral nude of Actress Etinosa Idemudia on his Live video session, saying next time he wont take the blame. Gistvic Reports.

Mc Galaxy says everyone needs to advice their friends, girlfriends and sisters. Gistvic Reports.

See more below:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/next-time-i-wont-take-blame-advice-your.html

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by Victni: 12:13am On Mar 17, 2019
shocked... naaa waa oooh... kafayat, chioma, veno .... make una come see oooh.... if i catch una on Instagram again ehn......or anything close to I or G... una go hear word...... make person no spoil my life....

See the viral 18+ video>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/actress-etinosa-goes-nude-on-mc-galaxys.html
Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by donbachi(m): 12:24am On Mar 17, 2019
Pervert

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by donstan18: 12:28am On Mar 17, 2019
You dare not advice these prostitutes on social media because they'll never heed to it. Not when money is at stake.

The only place their legs can ever get closed is in their grave.

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by delugajackson: 12:38am On Mar 17, 2019
This whole Etinosa saga only goes to show that women have a price tag. They all feign innocence and play pretend, but with the right price they will do the unthinkable. Even the so called righteous ones are not spared, they are the worst. They look good on the outside, but on the inside they are more rotten than a basket of spoilt tomatoes.

Hers may be for 50k, that's her worth. Others do it for N200 recharge card, that's their worth. Some even send theirs for free. And the funny part is that even those that sent their nudes just to become mere Whatsapp Admin are also forming sanctimonious by insulting her, they feel jealous that a lady like them would actually trade hers for an appreciable fee. That's how brainless they can be. They are all hoes. No responsible lady will stoop so low to embarass herself on social media for money.

M.C Galaxy, you are not to be blamed for the actions of one useless internet-whóre who is old enough to make her own decisions.

239 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by Or11: 12:56am On Mar 17, 2019
Kim Kardashian’s sextape didn’t stop her from making millions and marrying a boss like Kanye. Shine on Eti, we got you.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by Zanotty(m): 2:55am On Mar 17, 2019
Hoes Dy gree hear advice??.no just waste ur time

2 Likes

Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by Manbiggs(m): 3:22am On Mar 17, 2019
I guess etinosa will be popular now because she got naked. Smh, I have been thinking of something stupid to do so I can be popular. Abeg tell me grin

16 Likes

Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by johnkey: 4:01am On Mar 17, 2019
Exactly. I don't see how it's is fault. They acted on their consent.

7 Likes

Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by Fiaburnthem: 5:01am On Mar 17, 2019
If I catch my siblings on Friday night on Instagram, Saturday will be very worse for them..

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by KendrickAyomide: 5:05am On Mar 17, 2019
donbachi:
Pervert
how? did he force the Ashawo Etinesun to Pull her shirt in front of thousands of people?

useless girl forming victim.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by CAPSLOCKED: 6:51am On Mar 17, 2019
THIS MAN'S ONLY FAULT IS TO EXIST IN A SOCIETY WHERE PEOPLE FEEL IT'S APPROPRIATE TO BLAME ALL WOMEN'S PROBLEMS AND MISBEHAVIOURS ON MEN.

THAT ASIDE THIS NEWS IS GETTING ALL THIS ATTENTION AND REACTIONS BECAUSE THE PEOPLE IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD ARE TOO HYPOCRITICAL AND JOBLESS. SHEY WE WON'T REST UNTIL THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA WE'LL PRESSURE THE WOMAN TO COMMIT SUICIDE ABI?

WHO WANTS TO GO NĄKED FOR ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY CAN DO SO, EVEN IF IT'S FOR BREAD. AFTER ALL IT'S NOT AS BAD AS EATING FAECES OR KIDNAPPING, AND KILLING INNOCENT CITIZENS FOR RITUALS.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by philfrey08: 6:51am On Mar 17, 2019
so for now he will...

Women can lead one to doom

Its TOTALLY that bitch's fault

1 Like

Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by Offpoint: 6:52am On Mar 17, 2019
Can NL let me have some peace of mind with this Etinosa crap already. There hundreds of nude on the internet, what's so special about hers? she's not the first and neither the last to do so.

On the advice part, it's useless advising Nigerian slayqueens and Actresses.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by nabegibeg: 6:56am On Mar 17, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

Mc Galaxy shares new photo as react to the viral nude of Actress Etinosa Idemudia on his Live video session, saying next time he wont take the blame. Gistvic Reports.

Mc Galaxy says everyone needs to advice their friends, girlfriends and sisters. Gistvic Reports.

See more below:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/next-time-i-wont-take-blame-advice-your.html

see the guy sha
Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by handsomebanana(m): 6:57am On Mar 17, 2019
The ones blaming this guy (girls especially) are just so fuckng stupid and retarded. Their actions even support the saying that 'Women are like children', they take the actions and another person takes the responsibility.

A total lack of responsibility. She wasn't forced, a gun was not placed on her head, neither was there any blackmail, yet na galaxy dere dry blame. Etinosa is 100% responsible for her actions and a percent of the blame is not on Galaxy at all.

I'm glad he no even apologize sef. Make e pepper dem small.

Before yesterday, I no even sabi Dia 2 sef. Mtcheew

Kanye West Sunday service, here I come

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by braine(m): 7:02am On Mar 17, 2019
Or11:
Kim Kardashian’s sextape didn’t stop her from making millions and marrying a boss like Kanye. Shine on Eti, we got you.

See nonsense comparison. Is this what you would have said to your own sister? Bloody hypocrite.

6 Likes

Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by Praisesongz: 7:05am On Mar 17, 2019
braine:

See nonsense comparison. Is this what you would have said to your own sister? Bloody hypocrite.
it’s not a nonsense comparison they be human too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:05am On Mar 17, 2019
grin
Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by JimD(m): 7:09am On Mar 17, 2019
Or11:
In Nigeria smh grin

1 Like

Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by Ijaya123: 7:09am On Mar 17, 2019
Several ladies condemning this girl have and still sending their nudes to guys. Ladies are just hypocrites. Expect more viewers come next Friday for the next session of the live video call.

If hypocrisy is a commodity, Nigeria will surely be a leading export country.

10 Likes

Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 17, 2019
Etinosa the nudist and ho��
Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by CAPSLOCKED: 7:12am On Mar 17, 2019
delugajackson:
And the funny part is that even those that sent their nudes just to become mere Whatsapp Admin.....

NOBODY DOES THAT....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by Mrpojj(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2019
Or11:

Were the hell are u from?

3 Likes

Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:16am On Mar 17, 2019
You don't take advantage of a person's vulnerability.

Perhaps she called in... but I don't want to believe the original intention was to go nak*d. If he knew she was drunk, morality decides that he cuts the video because she wasn't acting from a place of consciousness.

We should cover other people's shame... not expose them for the world to see. What's a one day video got to do with the reputation he has helped damage? cry cry

3 Likes

Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by braine(m): 7:16am On Mar 17, 2019
TDonald:

You are a Fool for bringing his sister into this angry

Ohh...I'm the fool now. You better call a spade what it really is and stop encouraging nonsense. Hypocrite.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by landmark86: 7:18am On Mar 17, 2019
Henceforth me & my sisters will be attending night virgin every Friday. Let me now see how they will be doing live video chart inside the church.
#operation*safe*your*sisters#

3 Likes

Re: "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy by Benwallt(m): 7:21am On Mar 17, 2019
weldone Sir.
johnkey:
Exactly. I don't see how it's is fault. They acted on their consent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday [PICS] / Davido’s Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Cute In New Photos / D'banj Sued Over N100M Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.