Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2474 Views)

Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo / 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by royalair(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2018
Re: . by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:48am On Sep 11, 2018
worst chAtting ever.

1 Like

Re: . by 93Miles: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2018
MariaLavina
Re: . by 93Miles: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2018
MariaLavina
Manoftomorrow
Re: . by Divay22(f): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2018
Lol
Re: . by ImaIma1(f): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
Not only MB...broke asss babe...beggy beggy. Very annoying.

1 Like

Re: . by victoraniekan: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
Mehn.. That girl is so boring. She just turned the guy off.. Noway any guy would be attracted to that kind of conversation
Re: . by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
Chicago!! cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
93Miles:
Maria Lavina
I guess you summoned me here to acknowledge your view of Nigerian ladies.

Lol, If truly she is a Nigerian, She's not all Nigerian Ladies. You can't judge billions by 10 , the range difference is just too large.There are boring leeches just as their are independent conversationist in Nigeria and everywhere in the world. I thought I made that clear in our previous conversation.

That said, why would a sane man (not kid) chat up a lady, go straight to the point and request for her number? Most times guys in bid to look confident and all macho end up presenting themselves as desperate sex starved morrons. You lots are the architects of your predicaments! So you see a lady's profile on social media, you desire her( this is understandable BTW) but the next thing you can think of is immediately shooting your shots. Do you even know her? whatever happens to doing things step by step. A sane Man will want to know little things about the lady win her trust, get her interested in him, form a friendship before he decides to take things offline. But No you Young men rush everything thereby exposing yourselves to leeches and when you get served you decide to hate and castigate all women. Whereas you were the causes of your misfortunes.
Don't ask for a stranger's number!

In all, we should be mindful of our dealings. And that implies to ladies too. Those who beg online either to scare of guys or as a means of survivor. One with self value will never beg. smiley

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
imagine the way i opened my mouth and looked in horror as i read the screenshot.i cant believe shameless people like this still exist.even if the op was conversating 5% with his dick,she conversated with her smelly kitten 99.999% haaaa

Re: . by Wilfredpat22(f): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
Well we girls have done this before just that our standards have upgraded to receiving cash not credit anymore. Some girls will come here and say some nice comments to generate likes and messages from Single guys are the worst turn-offs in reality.

The truth is at least twice a month your average Nigerian lady (Be it your girlfriend or fiancée) lies on her back to gain or get some monetary rewards from men. There is no true feminist anyway. We depend on you guys for our survival

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
MariaLavina:

Lol, If truly she is a Nigerian, She's not all Nigerian Ladies. You can't judge billions by 10 , the range difference is just too large.There are boring leeches just as their are independent conversationist in Nigeria and everywhere in the world. I thought I made that clear in our previous conversation.

That said, why would a sane man (not kid) chat up a lady, go straight to the point and request for her number? Most times guys in bid to look confident and all macho end up presenting themselves as desperate sex starved morrons. You lots are the architects of your predicaments! So you see a lady's profile on social media, you desire her( this is understandable BTW) but the next thing you can think of is immediately shooting your shots. Do you even know her? whatever happens to doing things step by step. A sane Man will want to know little things about the lady win her trust, get her interested in him, form a friendship before he decides to take things offline. But No you Young men rush everything thereby exposing yourselves to leeches and when you get served you decide to hate and castigate all women. Whereas you were the causes of your misfortunes.

In all, we should be mindful of our dealings. And that implies to ladies too. Those who beg online either to scare of guys or as a means of survivor. One with self value will never beg. smiley
all talk less point.which lady out there is ready to create time for a guy to know her as friend for a period of time.the only thing that moves naija women GENERALLY is MONEY.its easy for u to come online and form miss medevial england but real life na wash.

unless u arent naija i could be wrong
Re: . by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Well we girls have done this before just that our standards have upgraded to receiving cash not credit anymore. Some girls will come here and say some nice comments to generate likes and messages from Single guys are the worst turn-offs in reality.

The truth is at least twice a month your average Nigerian lady (Be it your girlfriend or fiancée) lies on her back to gain or get some monetary rewards from men. There is no true feminist anyway. We depend on you guys for our survival
Jesus! hell no sister, not all girls are like that. I am a working class girl and I depend on no guy 4 my upkeep. babe, I take care of my family in my own little way, I have younger ones depending on me 4 most things, how on earth will i depend on a guy?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
Igbokiller:
all talk less point.which lady out there is ready to create time for a guy to know her as friend for a period of time.the only thing that moves naija women GENERALLY is MONEY.its easy for u to come online and form miss medevial england but real life na wash.

there is no need trying to prove u wrong, I don't know d kind of girls u have met and ur experience with them. but I do hope u meet someone who changes that mentality
Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
He asked for her number, she asked for mb, meaning if he wants her number, he has to pay to get it, lol
Re: . by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
Biglittlelois:
He asked for her number, she asked for mb, meaning if he wants her number, he has to pay to get it, lol
and that's cool right undecided
Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
SilentWisper:
and that's cool right undecided

Nope, not cool, it's funny to me though
Re: . by sicarioert3: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
OUR TRAINING PRACTICAL IS FIRE

Re: . by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Nope, not cool, it's funny to me though
owk
Re: . by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
Igbokiller:

Re: . by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
Igbokiller:

Re: . by IamPlato(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
Divay22:
Lol

Madam Why You De Laugh
Re: . by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
Igbokiller:

All women are moved by money?
Another misconception that has led you lots into falling prey. Not all women are moved by money, The problem with you Nigerian men is that you have nothing to offer with money out. You can hardly keep a woman who is beyond material gains. You lack creativity to be romantic (without spending) You lack confident, you are insensitive, egoistic, insecure and myopic.

A typical Nigerian man believe dancing in the rain with your lover is childish.

He believes he shouldn't show love because only weaklings show emotions

He believes all a woman need is food, clothing and shelter. companionship, friendship, etc eludes his understanding.

A typical Nigerian man sees his wife as his property/slave.

He is selfish when it comes to satisfying sexual urges.

Worst of it all, He is never wrong.So how does he see the need to learn?

True anyone can pretend or write what is not. But I'd be a fool to write to please anyone, humans can never be pleased. Moreover I'm not here to search for a partner, y'all are too childish and confused for my liking.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Get well soon!
Re: . by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
All women are moved by money?
Another misconception that has led you lots into falling prey. Not all women are moved by money, The problem with you Nigerian men is that you have nothing to offer with money out. You can hardly keep a woman who is beyond material gains. You lack creativity to be romantic (without spending) You lack confident, you are insensitive, egoistic, insecure and myopic.

A typical Nigerian man believe dancing in the rain with your lover is childish.

He believes he shouldn't show love because only weaklings show emotions

He believes all a woman need is food, clothing and shelter. companionship, friendship, etc eludes his understanding.

A typical Nigerian man sees his wife as his property/slave.

He is selfish when it comes to satisfying sexual urges.

Worst of it all, He is never wrong.So how does he see the need to learn?

True anyone can pretend or write what is not. But I'd be a fool to write to please anyone, humans can never be pleased. Moreover I'm not here to search for a partner, y'all are too childish and confused for my liking.
no time to read and stress all those crap u wrote .juat stay holed up and keep collecting ur stipends
Re: . by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
Igbokiller:
no time to read and stress all those crap u wrote .juat stay holed up and keep collecting ur stipends
It pains me to say this but You are a typical Nigeria Man.No sense

Next time , look before you quote! Run away from long post if you don't have the brain capacity to read and understand. I'm done with you.
Re: . by Zinny25(f): 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
If you had sent money for the data or even shared data with her, she would have called you a mugu. I don't think she's interested.

1 Like

Re: . by 93Miles: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
MariaLavina:

Lol, If truly she is a Nigerian,

She is a Nigerian. Her behavior speaks of it

She's not all Nigerian Ladies. You can't judge billions by 10 , the range difference is just too large.

There are boring leeches

Did u just call our Nigerian ladies leeches?. Wow! This is great.

just as their are independent conversationist in Nigeria

Please link me with one. I'll be grateful

and everywhere in the world. I thought I made that clear in our previous conversation.

That said, why would a sane man (not kid) chat up a lady, go straight to the point and request for her number?

How would he had gone about it? I like stright up people and not people who beats about the bush. If u our sendin me a mail, just hit d nail on the head don't beat about.

Most times guys in bid to look confident and all macho end up presenting themselves as desperate sex starved morrons.
You lots are the architects of your predicaments!

So you see a lady's profile on social media, you desire her( this is understandable BTW) but the next thing you can think of is immediately shooting your shots. Do you even know her?

askin for her fone numb was as to know her better. Probably hear her voice to be more sure she is she and not he.

whatever happens to doing things step by step. A sane Man will want to know little things about the lady win her trust, get her interested in him, form a friendship before he decides to take things offline.

when u form a frindship with a girl u end up being frndzoned

But No you Young men rush everything thereby exposing yourselves to leeches and when you get served you decide to hate and castigate all women. Whereas you were the causes of your misfortunes.

In all, we should be mindful of our dealings. And that implies to ladies too. Those who beg online either to scare of guys or as a means of survivor.

One with self value will never beg
. smiley

This is the greatest quote I've ever seen this year.
Re: . by samysmoothfresh: 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
I heard Saff is independent
Re: . by Divay22(f): 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
IamPlato:

Madam Why You De Laugh
I don't know self
Re: . by IamPlato(m): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
Divay22:
I don't know self

Are You A Independence Somebori?
Re: . by Divay22(f): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

The truth is at least twice a month your average Nigerian lady (Be it your girlfriend or fiancée) lies on her back to gain or get some monetary rewards from men. There is no true feminist anyway. I depend on my guys for survival
Perfect!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant / Former Nun Who Quit The Convent Makes Her Debut As A IndecentStar (pics) / What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.