Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse (72257 Views)

I Love Davido, He Put Me In A Private Jet For The First Time - Zubby Michael / Sola Ogudu: I Love Davido, He's A Sweet Boy / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by IDanfulani(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2019
Dis one serious oo latest baby mama of Davido if u hv any question pls follow dis account and officialmessemaker_v thanks I just found out about it

Davido Slept With Me At Eko Hotel, Now I’m pregnant” - Two Nigerian sisters have began to trend on social media over a quite shocking allegation they’re making against singer, Davido days after welcoming his first son.

The ladies are seen in the video claiming that the singer got one of them impregnated after they met few weeks ago at the Eko Hotel & Suites in Lagos.

They claim they’re not after the singer’s money but only want him to father the child he put into one of them… There’s been mized reactions over their allegations as a lot of people on social media are parading them as clowns seeking for cheap clout.

Their ‘accent’ which is rather ‘foreign’ and possibly originates from their tongues alone, is what has some social media users amused and not taking their allegations serious.

The video is in the form of an interview as the person behind the camera asks few questions while they vent their anger over the singer’s failure to acknowledge he’s going to be fathering a new child from them.

[irp]

The person behind the camera – a lady presumably – asks how long the pregnancy has gone and the response is “just few weeks now”.

Watch the video that has netizens laughing instead of sympathizing over their plight.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7FsFj0dwTo

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2019
hungry girls lol

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by matezy(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2019
Lol imagine I know say Davido go don pay her for the service rendered why runz babe go get belle for you,they are only seeking attention

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by mkoabiola: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2019
See dem looking razz and shameless.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by oieda: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Come and see Bobrisky's linguistic sista!!
She wants to eat the nail.

Even the lady I passed this morning is pregnant for Davido!
She also does not want his money.

And yes, the sista talking was there when it happened watching Davido and his sista through the whole thing.

Shei d tunda da we fire dis pipu just went to buy akara?

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
Damn yoo! There is a reason I don't do call girls.
Go schools una no go. You and your fake accent. . .

48 Likes

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by addicted268(f): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mteeeewwwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Brandstudio01: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
grin
Jobless dudes. Anyone who knows them should please tell them to go get a life instead of following men around

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.

4 Likes

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by SaintHilary(m): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2019

The last time Davido was "officially" at Eko Hotel wat at *Ajebo Unleashed ( Watin women want)*
I'm 100% sure this prettyprincess looking slowpoke with umbrella sized eyelashes doesnt knw what she wants

Davido after watching the video...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by naijadjmixtapes: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
dint waste your data watching that video, those girls sound hung... grin

Please Davido fans no vex chill with this Best of Davido Dj Mix

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by fiercehillz(m): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Audio pregnancy

I was expecting this...poor acting skills

Nor be only few weeks pregnant...mtchewwww

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by infogenius(m): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Oya food don land.
Make we eat.

Yeyebrities and promiscuous living are like bread and butter

But with hingesight, these girls may just be seeking attention.
Lie full many mouth

1 Like

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by kolafolabi(m): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
Trash trash trash. Who no want better thing but definitely not like this.

2 Likes

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by omocalabar(m): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
All this yoruba polytechnic girls no go kill us with laffter

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by kingsilvae: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
Order food and make use of our delivery logistics services at www.yipeehhub.com, if you are in Abuja then this platform is for you. Hurry now
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by dynicks(m): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
HERE they go again...

Olosho-istic gold-diggers..!

2 Likes

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Mays24(f): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
They are obviously clout chasing.
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by chelsea1116(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Disgrace to real and true women..
I ve seen real..true and legit hardworking women(whether na orange or banana she dey hawk..God bless u all).. I and God knows i will eventually marry a good woman(a woman who dosnt bliv all she has to offer is her pvssy)
A lazy woman no fit chop my kobo.

11 Likes

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Barnekk(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
grin Ode
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Yankee101: 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bush girls

Please if you must sleep, sleep with class

What's wrong with contacting him or his agents?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hmm...no smoke without fire...

Also, someone who has two kids from two different women that him no marry.....how are we supposed to respond to this one? Deja-vu.?

One wife for one man. grin

4 Likes

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Awesomefred32(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
grin grin
Olosho Spotted
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
angry

9 Likes

T
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by cooltola(m): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
If you are not Chioma, you are on your own.

8 Likes

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by okeyumez(m): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
This is what Joblessness, greed, laziness, false pride and stupidity can cause
These ladies are shameless hungry attention seekers
Now, what do they want us to do?
Were they raped? or did they voluntarily submitted themselves to Davido
They should tender substantial evidence or prepare for the consequence
Fear women. They are more deadly than serpent

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Decolonel(m): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
Attention seeking broke LovePeddler trying to make herself relevant. Park well jhoor.. Just tell us you want OBO to help your life wretched life.

Werey shameless wholosho
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by sexiestharam(f): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
cool
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by OTayobami(m): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
Who goes?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Favorite Sex Position" - Juliet Ibrahim / Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) / Davido Buys A N20m Diamond Chain, Celebrates With Friends (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.