Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) (24947 Views)

Senator Gaya Submits Osinbajo’s Presidential Forms (Photos) / APC Governor Bought Presidential Forms For Jonathan - Daily Trust / Jonathan Rejects Presidential Forms, Distances Self From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by DTaj: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
Slim101:
With all the infighting and political ramblings amongst the opposition, President Buhari is sure to have a comfortable walk over into his second term.

I have personally not seen anyone yet (amongst the present crop of presidential candidates) that has that political clout (across board) to create much upset for PMB's reelection.

Looking forward to see a fierce issue based campaign from all of them though. We might still change our minds but PMB+PYO for now.

Smart viewpoint. This is the thing I had always told so many people since the defection gale began.

How could a serious opposition party (PDP)be this rudderless only 5 months go Presidential elections? Atiku insults Lamido; Lamido insults Atiku back; Jonah Jang (a joking clown) says he will never step down; Kwankwaso says that only a candidate from North West (he) is the on,y one that can defeat Buhari; and the long list continues- Tanimu, Bafarawa, David Mark, Tambuwal, and others.
Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by gen2briz(m): 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bubu of life..

Pls keep fighting corruption
Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
NCAN
Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by Chinny024(f): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wastage of resources.....
No be this same 45m wey youths zeroed their ego for? shocked shocked...BBNaija... grin
Just thinking out loud..
Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
PMB IS MY GUY...
Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by Slim101(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
DTaj:

Smart viewpoint. This is the thing I had always told so many people since the defection gale began.

How could a serious opposition party (PDP)be this rudderless only 5 months go Presidential elections? Atiku insults Lamido; Lamido insults Atiku back; Jonah Jang (a joking clown) says he will never step down; Kwankwaso says that only a candidate from North West (he) is the on,y one that can defeat Buhari; and the long list continues- Tanimu, Bafarawa, David Mark, Tambuwal, and others.

The problem with most social media commenters is, they don't critically observe, they only jump on the band wagon of other people's views and start yapping or they make sentimental observations.

Most of the opposition candidates know they ain't going nowhere, hence they picked other forms.

They are only contesting to broker some arrangements.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
"The form was presented to him by NCAN"

Please tell me another story

Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by docadams: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Honestly speaking, I have never seen a scammer like Buhari all through my life. Even Gee guys are learners compared to this man. He's an experienced scammer with a blend of military OT.

GEJ has the answer to your wailing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by antyokya: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
When your good works speaks, everyone would like to associate with you.

Buhari is gradually repositioning this country on the global map.

Repositioning for foreign investment attraction.

Repositioning for economy diversification by adoption of agricultural extensions.

Repositioning for growth and stability.

Well-done Mr. President

and we have entered recession again in less than 3yrs. repositioning Nigeria for perpetual poverty and suffering.
Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by Gkemz: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
Which achievement is this lifeless clown talking about? APC and their drama can't cease to amaze me.
Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
antyokya:

and we have entered recession again in less than 3yrs. repositioning Nigeria for perpetual poverty and suffering.

Where and when did you enter recession again? Are you high on something cheap?
Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Repositioning for economy diversification by adoption of agricultural extensions.

Well-done Mr. President
may the life of ur children and children unborn be like the way buhari is running Nigeria... Amen
Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by bareal(m): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
E fit be sey na this group gather money buy that power bike for Yusuf too oh!!! Heyah!
Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
DaddyNimo:

may the life of ur children and children unborn be like the way buhari is running Nigeria... Amen

I say Amen to your prayer.

And I say may the life of your children and children unborn be like the way PDP looted Nigeria dry and rendered 30 states bankrupt despite making the highest revenue in oil ...I say Amen.

You say Amen too. grin
Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
With this his poor health, Buhari is seeking for a second term.

Synophants are always around to motivate him to embark on this disturbing journey.

He should go back to Daura, Katsina state and take care of his falling health.
Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by VictorEkwere: 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
beegodson:
Is there any thing wrong in selecting some group of people give them money and give them a name to return back the same money u gave to them to u in d name of donation. Pls stop deceiving your self.

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/09/11/breaking-buhari-receives-apc-nomination-form/

Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
wink2015:
With this his poor health, Buhari is seeking for a second term.

Synophants are always around to motivate him to embark on this disturbing journey.

He should go back to Daura, Katsina state and take care of his falling health.

Look at buhari before and now, you will discover his health is awesome now. He is looking better, added a lot more flesh, shining and bursting with energy.

His health is not an issue . You should bother about your PDP and its imminent implosion and leave baba to do what God has assigned him to do FOR Nigeria and that is to set her back to the road of glory
Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by magzey: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sai Baba Continue with your good work even though Igbos sees it not grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by semyman: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Honestly speaking, I have never seen a scammer like Buhari all through my life. Even Gee guys are learners compared to this man. He's an experienced scammer with a blend of military OT.
Go and die
Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
lexy2014:
politicians will always b politicians. D problem is people, citizens who ass lick like their lives depend on it
one of the reasons why I don't have time for them and I pity those who asslick them even if they are doing the wrong thing......if you want to know politicians just contribute to their campaign.
Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sai baba! I hope say him know say him ticket don cut. By God, by fire and by juju e must cut

Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by win2kwire: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
probably paid for by a Yoruba fool like Tinubu.
Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by Almaiga: 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
I also contributed to the 45m, which is meant for the purchase of Buhari's Presidential form. I did it with pride cause Baba has done well and I believe, he will do more if re-elected.

Sai Baba!!!

Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by chernest2002: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Well-done Mr. President
ode grin angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
The only NCAN we know are the Name Checkers Association of Niaraland angry
Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by olowo1930: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nigeria with dead rift, God is greater , greatest. Nigeria country of heartless leaders
Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by maryalloy(f): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
Na wash, who him wan fool
Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I say Amen to your prayer.

And I say may the life of your children and children unborn be like the way PDP looted Nigeria dry and rendered 30 states bankrupt despite making the highest revenue in oil ...I say Amen.

You say Amen too. grin
I hate either paties slowpoke
Re: Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 12:04am On Sep 12, 2018
DaddyNimo:

I hate either paties slowpoke

Just say Amen regardless of who you hate since your supposed hatred only made you focus on PMB then it shows you are lying.

Say amen to my prayer for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rochas Vs Uzodimma: Court Dismisses Appeal Filed By Imo Govt / Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students / Ministers, Others Miss APC Resignation Deadlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.