Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students (24922 Views)

IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit / IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels / Nigerian Army Reportedly Killing Survivors In Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by donaldeke(m): 11:35pm On May 30, 2021
A lot of reports have hit social media of how the Nigerian Army men are reportedly killing and also arresting students of the Imo State University and labeling the members of IPOB. Users who are on the ground can confirm that the killing has been taking place since Friday.

When someone questioned why the students still remained on campus despite the killing another replied that the school has scheduled exams and students can not afford to miss. A video is currently trending on Twitter of a woman whose daughter was reportedly killed.

Students are seriously advised to stay indoors and lock their doors. The situation in Owerri is almost like there is no governor as residents of the state are living in fear and lack of freedom. Governor Hope Uzodinma is also said to be missing from the State House.
https://www.reporterswall.com/nigerian-army-reportedly-picking-up-imo-state-university-students-in-the-name-of-ipob-gov-uzodinma-missing/

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:41pm On May 30, 2021
Land of the rising sun slowly turning to land of the dying son's and daughters ....

This con3 Don tire me

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:43pm On May 30, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Land of the rising sun slowly turning to land of the dying son's and daughters ....

This con3 Don tire me

grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Unik3030: 11:44pm On May 30, 2021
When Nnamdi Kanu told u he's planning of turning Nigeria to Somalia n sacrifice 5 million Igbo youths to achieve Biafra,u all hail him not knowing the meaning n implications.

God bless unknown gunmen abeg,they should do quick n start burning federal government hospitals

39 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by realstars: 11:50pm On May 30, 2021
Where Is Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by jom28gy(m): 11:51pm On May 30, 2021
You know army is not strong, instead of fighting those people, rather they are fighting students

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by owobokiri(m): 11:53pm On May 30, 2021
Students of the University of Maiduguri have not been massacred because of Boko Haram! Actually it's the army that's protecting them. Inspite of the fact that Boko Haram has killed in a day whatever the UGM has killed in their whole existence.?
Students are being abducted in Zamfara, Katsina, Niger, and the Army is doing whatever they can to rescue them.. Essentially doing the right thing, which is to defend the innocent while facing the guilty..?

But in the East, everyone is a suspect because of the activities of some unknown gunmen! Students, mothers, workers, passersby, clergy, the handsome and the ugly.. (I just called to warn a friend with a not so admirable look to stay away from hot Owerri)
And it's not new!
When Nzeogwu unleashed a coup, it was termed an igbo coup and every igbo in sight was killed.
Since then we have had, Dimkas coup, Orkas coup and others..I bet you don't know Dimkas ethnic group. But he murdered a sitting president!

This country has an igbo problem and if there is something that must be achieved with the situation in the east after all these, it's the end of this system of finding convinient excuses to mask what is an inherent hatred for a people, their culture, their way of life while insisting they live in the same country with you!
Every act against the law done by an igbo in Nigeria is used to generalize and criminalize....

It's a state backed attempt to annihilate and destroy a people that must stop!

156 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Nobody: 12:04am On May 31, 2021
Unik3030:
When Nnamdi Kanu told u he's planning of turning Nigeria to Somalia n sacrifice 5 million Igbo youths to achieve Biafra,u all hail him not knowing the meaning n implications.

God bless unknown gunmen abeg,they should do quick n start burning federal government hospitals

Can you just shut the hell up must you Comment in all post

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by blues234: 12:20am On May 31, 2021
owobokiri:
[s]Students of the University of Maiduguri have not been massacred because of Boko Haram! Actually it's the army that's protecting them. Inspite of the fact that Boko Haram has killed in a day whatever the UGM has killed in their whole existence.?
Students are being abducted in Zamfara, Katsina, Niger, and the Army is doing whatever they can to rescue them.. Essentially doing the right thing, which is to defend the innocent while facing the guilty..?

But in the East, everyone is a suspect because of the activities of some unknown gunmen! Students, mothers, workers, passersby, clergy, the handsome and the ugly.. (I just called to warn a friend with a not so admirable look to stay away from hot Owerri)
And it's not new!
When Nzeogwu unleashed a coup, it was termed an igbo coup and every igbo in sight was killed.
Since then we have had, Dimkas coup, Orkas coup and others..I bet you don't know Dimkas ethnic group. But he murdered a sitting president!

This country has an igbo problem and if there is something that must be achieved with the situation in the east after all these, it's the end of this system of finding convinient excuses to mask what is an inherent hatred for a people, their culture, their way of life while insisting they live in the same country with you!
Every act against the law done by an igbo in Nigeria is used to generalize and criminalize....

It's a state backed attempt to annihilate and destroy a people that must stop![/s]
Go and tell your lord and savior, Nnamdi Kanu, that he lacks common sense, I don't want to even mention tacts and strategey, to attract military force into Igboland. Well, he is a paid agent to destroy Igboland.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by owobokiri(m): 12:31am On May 31, 2021
paramakina202:

You guys that are still supporting UGM/IPOB/NNAMDI KANU at this point are as guilty of murder just like those soldiers pulling the trigger.

What do you know?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Nobody: 12:32am On May 31, 2021
Schools in the east should shutdown, especially IMO and Abia state. What the military and police are doing now is expected, they don’t know who and what they are fighting with so they turn on the innocent unarmed citizens and assault them as usual. Don’t go out carelessly! Especially today 31th May. Because when UGM strike and disappear the Nigerian Army will flex muscle on you.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Idiko1: 12:34am On May 31, 2021
owobokiri:
Students of the University of Maiduguri have not been massacred because of Boko Haram! Actually it's the army that's protecting them. Inspite of the fact that Boko Haram has killed in a day whatever the UGM has killed in their whole existence.?

And it's not new!

It's a state backed attempt to annihilate and destroy a people that must stop!

The hatred certain Nigerians have for Ndigbo is better imagined than experienced. I really for intent and practical purposes want Republic of Igbo land. I would want the haters to see what Ndigbo had missed for 50 plus years as integral part of shithole called Nigeria. Ndigbo should think about mass action.

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Joromi1: 12:34am On May 31, 2021
My cousin said this before and this news - true or not - is confirming it. How you go about arresting and killing innocent people while the real IPOB terrorists are out there beats me. So much for police investigation.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by paramakina202: 12:36am On May 31, 2021
owobokiri:

What do you know?

You guys that know should stop the blood flow in Igboland.
Stop the decimation of Igbo youths, their blood will not bring Biafra unless you guys are into it for something else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by owobokiri(m): 12:40am On May 31, 2021
Idiko1:

The hatred certain Nigerians have for Ndigbo is better imagined than experienced. I really for intent and practical purposes want Republic of Igbo land. I would want the haters to see what Ndigbo had missed for 50 plus years as integral part of shithole called Nigeria. Ndigbo should think about mass action.

Great brain here..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by owobokiri(m): 12:47am On May 31, 2021
paramakina202:

Every body knows how slow Igbos are.Your slowness have become a national burden.
Thank you!
Now go and whine elsewhere..

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by paramakina202: 1:05am On May 31, 2021
owobokiri:

Thank you!
Now go and whine elsewhere..

Better.
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Ororocelemi(m): 1:22am On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

grin grin grin grin
Ode! only a psychiatric patient will laff at this

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by EMMY76: 2:47am On May 31, 2021
Most of these soildiers sent to the east are former bokoharam members.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by SweetiliciousD: 2:50am On May 31, 2021
blues234:

[s]Go and tell your lord and savior, Nnamdi Kanu, that he lacks common sense, I don't want to even mention tacts and strategey, to attract military force into Igboland. Well, he is a paid agent to destroy Igboland.[/s]

Shut up.

Hatred for Igbo transcends Kanu.

Go back to your history 101

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Elporo(m): 2:50am On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:
My cousin said this before and this news - true or not - is confirming it. How you go about arresting and killing innocent people while the real IPOB terrorists are out there beats me. So much for police investigation.

Something the dead Fulani's kinsmen would say.

Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by SweetiliciousD: 2:55am On May 31, 2021
paramakina202:

You guys that are still supporting UGM/IPOB/NNAMDI KANU at this point are as guilty of murder just like those soldiers pulling the trigger.

Why is same not the case in the North?

Yet you still want Igbo to remain is same country where there is selective justice, one meant for them and other meant for Northerners?

Be wise.

28 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Elporo(m): 3:04am On May 31, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Why is same not the case in the North?

Yet you still want Igbo to remain is same country where there is selective justice, one meant for them and other meant for Northerners?

Be wise.

Aren't you happy with IPOB/UGM/ESN killing of gullak and burning down buildings

You kill me I kill you.. thunder no go fire us grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by EmekaA125(m): 3:06am On May 31, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

This con3 Don tire me
@ Bolded, blame Buhari for handling IPOB issue poorly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by VictorUSA(m): 3:17am On May 31, 2021
You'r a bloody liar. ImbeXile.
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by SweetiliciousD: 3:23am On May 31, 2021
Elporo:

Aren't you happy with IPOB/UGM/ESN killing of gullak and burning down buildings

You kill me I kill you.. thunder no go fire us grin

Keep chasing fire without addressing its root cause.

You live in a country where:

>>>>Your vote does not count, (Supreme Court imposes whom ever against people's wishes)

>>>>Security operatives hired to save you maim and molest you with impunity,

>>>>There is no equity for all citizens ( we have first class to fourth class citizens)

>>>>There is mutual exclusivity among ethnic nationalities

>>>>Where the constitution foisted on its citizens is a fraud ab initio. ("We the Nigerian people", was signed by one junta)

Yet you can't read the lips of your oppressors?

Too bad!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:23am On May 31, 2021
Ororocelemi:
Ode! only a psychiatric patient will laff at this

Dunce! So its not funny to you

I think you have a big problem and its spiritual. Seek services of a traditional priest. Seems this is a generational curse.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Elporo(m): 3:37am On May 31, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Keep chasing fire without addressing its root cause.

You live in a country where:

You well so. All this political gibberish for people who need someone to blame for thier failure.

Me.. my job is to pray thunder fires you.. with small lightening for effects.

The one wey you see for America for over 4 years never give sense.. you can never have sense. Except thunder knack you akpan

Terry G ... give me the beat..

Thunder, thunder, thunder, thunder × 5
Knack them akpako
Hey ayaiiii knack IPOB/UGM/ESN akpako

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by SweetiliciousD: 3:52am On May 31, 2021
Elporo:

You well so. All this political gibberish for people who need someone to blame for thier failure.

Me.. my job is to pray thunder fires you.. with small lightening for effects.

The one wey you see for America for over 4 years never give sense.. you can never have sense. Except thunder knack you akpan

Terry G ... give me the beat..

Thunder, thunder, thunder, thunder × 5
Knack them akpako
Hey ayaiiii knack IPOB/UGM/ESN akpako

grin

Great vibes from you. Kudos man.

This is Femi Kuti for you and your ilks.

https://genius.com/Femi-kuti-sorry-sorry-lyrics

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis / Did Tinubu Call Buhari “Agent Of Destabilization”? Yes! - Farooq Kperogi / 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.