Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

A Sin Is A Sin, Annie Idibia Defends Beverly Osu From Been Cursed By Uyi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Sin Is A Sin, Annie Idibia Defends Beverly Osu From Been Cursed By Uyi (1167 Views)

Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sin Is A Sin, Annie Idibia Defends Beverly Osu From Been Cursed By Uyi by laidelaitan(f): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
A Sin Is A Sin, Annie Idibia Defends Beverly Osu From Been Cursed By Uyi
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR DISRESPECTING THE CATHOLIC FAMILY- FITNESS TRAINER, UYI, ANNIE IDIBIA TO BEVERLY OSU

One time Big brother house mate and actress, Beverly Osu recently releases some photos of herself dressed In catholic sisters costumes and somking.

Apprently, Celebrity fitness trainer, Uyi found this offensive and had this to say….

“Wrong is wrong @beverly_osu this is wrong on behalf of my catholic family GOD will definitely punish u for this fame u dying to achieve #overstupidity”

In his comment section, Annie Idibia and Ms dsf also had few things to say as well.

Continue reading on...

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/09/11/headofsocials-god-will-punish-you-for-disrespecting-the-catholic-family-fitness-trainer-uyi-annie-idibia-to-beverly-osu/

Fynestboi, Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, Mynd44, BruncleZuma,

Re: A Sin Is A Sin, Annie Idibia Defends Beverly Osu From Been Cursed By Uyi by Oyindidi(f): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
This girl fine o shocked
Re: A Sin Is A Sin, Annie Idibia Defends Beverly Osu From Been Cursed By Uyi by itspzpics(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
Easy oo
Re: A Sin Is A Sin, Annie Idibia Defends Beverly Osu From Been Cursed By Uyi by MJBOLT: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
GOD cannot punish her anything, stupid idiot, is uyi more holy than Beverly undecided
Re: A Sin Is A Sin, Annie Idibia Defends Beverly Osu From Been Cursed By Uyi by WotzupNG: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
The wicked unbelievers are always the ones trying to prevent people from judging their evil conduct by quoting ''Thou shall not jugde''.

If you really want to know what Jesus Christ meant by ''Thou shall not judge'', please read the below thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4618307/did-jesus-christ-really-say

3 Likes

Re: A Sin Is A Sin, Annie Idibia Defends Beverly Osu From Been Cursed By Uyi by alBHAGDADI: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
WotzupNG:

The wicked unbelievers are always the ones trying to prevent people from judging their evil conduct by quoting ''Thou shall not jugde''.

If you really want to know what Jesus Christ meant by ''Thou shall not judge'', please read the below thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4618307/did-jesus-christ-really-say

Let me help them out with the full article.

These days, every time someone does something extremely wrong, what we hear people say is that we shouldn't judge them for the wrong thing they've done. It's even bad when you see a celebrity like Tonto Dikeh who glorifies herself in sin still openly telling people not to judge
her. It was worse when I saw comments from supposed Christians on her page telling others not to judge her when a video showed her saying jibberish which she called speaking in tongues at the altar of a so-called Church, while heavily living in sin, and when the Bible said woman should not teach in Church.

People are always quick to pull the "don't judge" card to prevent good people from pointing out the wrong in others. They usually say " didn't Jesus say you shouldn't judge?"

Luke 6:37
37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Such talk from them is very stupid. It's the same as saying I shouldn't spank my child for doing something wrong because of "thou shall not judge". Why not go to a court of law and tell the judge that his name alone is offensive, and that he should let you off the hook without punishment for whatever crime took you to court. Don't you know that to judge is the same as making a decision or having an opinion?

Now, did Jesus really say we shouldn't judge? Let's look at the full explanation of the teaching which people have misconstrued to think Jesus actually said we shouldn't judge.

Mathew 7:1-5

1 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye?
5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

I'm glad you read the above passage. You see, many people who misconstrue this passage often do because they read and stop at verse 2. Even those who who read beyond that still do not understand the rest of the passage.

Christ didn't say we shouldn't judge. He only said we shouldn't judge if we know we are partaking in the same kind of sin. It's the same as a thief judging a thief, or a rapist judging a rapist. If you are the type that loots company's money, you have no right to judge politicians who loot public funds because you are alike. If you open your mouth to state that a politician should be jailed for looting, then same will be your punishment for looting.

" 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you."

It is so because you didn't consider yourself first before judging others. You have to ensure you are not guilty of a certain sin before you speak against it. You will be an hypocrite if you judge when you commit the same sin.

"3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye?"

Does all of these still say we shouldn't judge? No.
To avoid making hypocritical judgement, you have to ensure you are good and not a partaker of such sin, because that's the only way you can see clearly to point out the wrong others are doing.

"5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."

The above verse didn't say after you've removed the plank from your own eye, you should leave the one in your brother's eye. It says after you've removed the plank from your own eye, then you will see clearly to remove the speck in your brother's eye.

It doesn't say after you've made yourself good, you shouldn't point out the wrong in what others are doing.
It says that's when you can judge.

But Christians have been fooled to believe they shouldn't judge. They forget that they will be the ones to judge angels.

1 Corinthians 6-3

Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Did you read the above verse? It says we are going to judge angels, how much more things that are Pertaining To THis Life. So, if you still believe Jesus said we should not judge, then how will we be able to judge the angels and even things that are Pertaining to this life?

Remember Paul judged when a case of a fornicator was brought to him. He wasn't even there, yet he passed his judgement. Had it been Paul was a fornicator too, then he would have been an Hypocrite disobeying Jesus.

1 Corinthians 5:3

For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,

I know some people will be quick to state that Jesus also said "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". You see, that scenario is quite different. That involves condemnation. A woman was about to be stoned for adultery; it is good to judge her for adultery when you are not an adulterer yourself, but stepping forward to stone her requires more than not just being an adulterer. You have to be sinless. When these people who wanted to stone realized that, they left her alone. But they had no blame for judging her. This is why you need to stay away from places where jungle Justice is being carried out.

All those who often use the "thou shall not judge" often use it as a mantra to prevent people from telling them to stop doing evil. You see a lady dressed like a sex worker and you tell her it is wrong, the next thing you hear is "why are you judging me?" I'm judging because what you are doing is wrong and I have the right to because I don't partaker in such.

Christians, when next someone tries to misquote Jesus words to prevent you from judging, tell them they are wrong. Explain this to them and also show them that Jesus also gave you the power to judge angels.

2 Likes

Re: A Sin Is A Sin, Annie Idibia Defends Beverly Osu From Been Cursed By Uyi by DCONE1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
I always knew that this Annie idibia is dumb , attention seeking and lacks good morals.... Why will she defend what is wrong by hiding under the cover of "He who is with out sin should cast the first stone" so shes trying to say that if someone does wrong he or she should not be corrected just because we all have sinned abi. Then if her children misbehave or do something wrong she should not correct them since "He who is without sin should cast the first stone" mtscheeeew rubbish....I blame Tuface if not for Him will this one be relevant self.

1 Like

Re: A Sin Is A Sin, Annie Idibia Defends Beverly Osu From Been Cursed By Uyi by nanakgh(m): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2018
Lmao entire sermons above me from people who don't want to be judged for judging someone! People are more concerned with the symbols, attires and rituals of religion than what the religion actually teaches for practical living. All this Bible knowledge but eventually pride and smug self righteousness will take you to hell. It is well sha.
Re: A Sin Is A Sin, Annie Idibia Defends Beverly Osu From Been Cursed By Uyi by WotzupNG: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
nanakgh:
Lmao entire sermons above me from people who don't want to be judged for judging someone! People are more concerned with the symbols, attires and rituals of religion than what the religion actually teaches for practical living. All this Bible knowledge but eventually pride and smug self righteousness will take you to hell. It is well sha.
What you don't know is that the people who are trampling on religious symbols are now trampling on what the religion actually teaches. Example is how Annie Idibia dumbly warned against Judging, even when the Bible encourages such in a certain manner which goes in line with how people have criticized Beverly Osu. Read the sermon well.

(1) (Reply)

Ceec Will Be Unveiled As A Brand Ambassador Of Sapphire Scent / Nigerian Lady Initiates Search For The Person That Mistakenly Paid Into Her Bank / Full List Of DAAR Awards 2019 Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.