Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

If You Cured Or Managed Your Psoriasis Effectively, What Did You Use - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Cured Or Managed Your Psoriasis Effectively, What Did You Use (1256 Views)

Eczema, Dermatitis And Psoriasis Removal Cream / Have You Cured Prostatitis? These Tips May Help / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Cured Or Managed Your Psoriasis Effectively, What Did You Use by Pakman: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
I have suffered from a severe form of psoriasis for some time now. I just want to know what people who have this autoimmune disease have done to manage the symptoms of this skin condition which scientifically has no cure at the moment.
Re: If You Cured Or Managed Your Psoriasis Effectively, What Did You Use by Pakman: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
I can remember vividly when I was still a kid, I used to scratch off some scales from my ears and i ended up having sores. fast forward to my teenage years, I noticed some little dots right in the middle of my chest and by then I had dandruff on my scalp which is a clear symptom of psoriasis. I tried many hair creams but I didn't work. I started applying olive oil on my scalp and i would say it has greatly helped me deal with the dandruff on my scalp.
Re: If You Cured Or Managed Your Psoriasis Effectively, What Did You Use by Pakman: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
currently, the psoriasis has spread to my from the middle of my chest to the rest of my chest, my upper back and part of my arms. I use tumeric powder, castor oil and Shea butter as a form of treatment for my condition and I have seen a departure from what it used to be.

I would like to know what people who have this skin condition has done to manage theirs effectively.
Re: If You Cured Or Managed Your Psoriasis Effectively, What Did You Use by Pakman: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
currently, the psoriasis has spread to from the middle of my chest to the rest of my chest, my upper back and part of my arms. I use tumeric powder, castor oil and Shea butter as a form of treatment for my condition and I have seen a departure from what it used to be.

I would like to know what people who have this skin condition has done to manage theirs effectively.
Re: If You Cured Or Managed Your Psoriasis Effectively, What Did You Use by uwagimboo: 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Pakman:
currently, the psoriasis has spread to from the middle of my chest to the rest of my chest, my upper back and part of my arms. I use tumeric powder, castor oil and Shea butter as a form of treatment for my condition and I have seen a departure from what it used to be.

We re in same Predicament.. would contact u..
Re: If You Cured Or Managed Your Psoriasis Effectively, What Did You Use by Das77herbal: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
[
Re: If You Cured Or Managed Your Psoriasis Effectively, What Did You Use by uwagimboo: 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
Pakman:

Having issues wiv my mail flash me on. Zero8zero 2seven4 8zero823
Re: If You Cured Or Managed Your Psoriasis Effectively, What Did You Use by oxypress: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
Pakman:
I have suffered from a severe form of psoriasis for some time now. I just want to know what people who have this autoimmune disease have done to manage the symptoms of this skin condition which scientifically has no cure at the moment.
@Pakman
hbot and psoriasis: Sorry for the afflicion. As you rightly said psoriasis is an inflamatory, autoimmune disease. This means the cause is systemic (from the inside), It is a more central issue of the blood.
Applying local treatment may work as long as it is locally applied. But improvement will stop and regress when treatment stops because it is a cosmetic treatment. For instance when a car alternator is overcharging (systemic or central problem) bulbs will burn out freequently and freequent changes are made (local action). There are many other drugs that may work but we think of side effects.

Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) is known to reduce inflamation, regulate the immune system and reduce the conflict between immune system and the skin cells in psoriasis. When psoriasis constitutes a major problem the use of hbot is indispensible because of the many advantages it brings.
The problem that causes psoriasis can also cause other more serious issues than psoriasis (so how many and how long manpikin wan to dey rubrub skin with orishirishi? ) What causes psoriasis can/will also affect the joints, the heart, sugar levels, kidney, cause cancers, cause gastrointestinal issues, psychiatric disorders (depression) etc. One treatment than can prevent any or all of the co-morbid conditions in psoriasis is hbot. HBOT comes with improved blood flow and increased oxygen saturation in the body. Under this condition a lot of benefits can be derived. These benefits can prevent or significantly reduce damages that can result from inflamatory, genetic, enviromental conditions, viral, bacterial and autoimmune diseases.

Ref:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2737769/

1 Like

Re: If You Cured Or Managed Your Psoriasis Effectively, What Did You Use by Pakman: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
[quote author=oxypress post=71138495] @Pakman
hbot and psoriasis: Sorry for the afflicion. As you rightly said psoriasis is an inflamatory, autoimmune disease. This means the cause is systemic (from the inside), It is a more central issue of the blood.
Applying local treatment may work as long as it is locally applied. But improvement will stop and regress when treatment stops because it is a cosmetic treatment. For instance when a car alternator is overcharging (systemic or central problem) bulbs will burn out freequently and freequent changes are made (local action). There are many other drugs that may work but we think of side effects.

Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) is known to reduce inflamation, regulate the immune system and reduce the conflict between immune system and the skin cells in psoriasis. When psoriasis constitutes a major problem the use of hbot is indispensible because of the many advantages it brings.
The problem that causes psoriasis can also cause other more serious issues than psoriasis (so how many and how long manpikin wan to dey rubrub skin with orishirishi? ) What causes psoriasis can/will also affect the joints, the heart, sugar levels, kidney, cause cancers, cause gastrointestinal issues, psychiatric disorders (depression) etc. One treatment than can prevent any or all of the co-morbid conditions in psoriasis is hbot. HBOT comes with improved blood flow and increased oxygen saturation in the body. Under this condition a lot of benefits can be derived. These benefits can prevent or significantly reduce damages that can result from inflamatory, genetic, enviromental conditions, viral, bacterial and autoimmune diseases.

Ref:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2737769/

[thank you very much for this enlightenment. I will look into it.]
Re: If You Cured Or Managed Your Psoriasis Effectively, What Did You Use by Pakman: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
After some months of observation of the affected areas of my skin, I can boldly say that the use of TUMERIC POWDER is very very effective in controlling the inflammation that leads to the over production of skin cells that causes the flakes.

So if you have psoriasis, Tumeric powder is your best bet to tame the autoimmune and rapid skin shedding disease.

The cosmetic industry will only help you manage the external manifestations of the autoimmune condition but what sits deep inside your body will continue to occur.

1 Like

Re: If You Cured Or Managed Your Psoriasis Effectively, What Did You Use by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 14, 2019
Pakman:
After some months of observation of the affected areas of my skin, I can boldly say that the use of TUMERIC POWDER is very very effective in controlling the inflammation that leads to the over production of skin cells that causes the flakes.

So if you have psoriasis, Tumeric powder is your best bet to tame the autoimmune and rapid skin shedding disease.

The cosmetic industry will only help you manage the external manifestations of the autoimmune condition but what sits deep inside your body will continue to occur.

How do you use this turmeric powder on it..and how do you apply.
Thanks
Re: If You Cured Or Managed Your Psoriasis Effectively, What Did You Use by AngryParrot1: 8:41pm On May 14, 2019
Pakman:

If u can find and eat any two of these everyday for 2 months, & avoid any packaged food or drink (drink only water), or anything fried, it is gone forever.
1. Raw tomatoes
2. Avocado pear (u can pieces & boil d seeds, and then drink d water once a day)
3. Oranges.
4. Any kind of Berry.
5. Water melon.
Re: If You Cured Or Managed Your Psoriasis Effectively, What Did You Use by Bamz(m): 1:01am On Jul 15, 2019
AngryParrot1:

If u can find and eat any two of these everyday for 2 months, & avoid any packaged food or drink (drink only water), or anything fried, it is gone forever.
1. Raw tomatoes
2. Avocado pear (u can pieces & boil d seeds, and then drink d water once a day)
3. Oranges.
4. Any kind of Berry.
5. Water melon.

Hi, do you have anyone that has tried this? I'm asking for a friend.
Re: If You Cured Or Managed Your Psoriasis Effectively, What Did You Use by Nikra(m): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
Recently I was reading about a psoriasis cream over the counter which is selling on amazon4health.com. It had a few positive replies from the ones who probably used it. I think you can visit their site and see what they're selling and maybe even try it.
You know, there's nothing impossible in this life. Even if you have the Psoriasis you should be negative about it, there are treatments for it, it's just finding the right ones that it's harder.
Re: If You Cured Or Managed Your Psoriasis Effectively, What Did You Use by alexola20(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2023
How do you use turmeric powder for your psoriasis please?
Pakman:

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Increase Male Sex Drive Naturally With Food And Exercise / . / Healthgarde International (unique Product For Bacteria, Viruses, Coronavirus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.