Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Teacher Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling 9 Year Old Girl In School - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling 9 Year Old Girl In School (268 Views)

Court Remands Man For Defiling 9-Month-Old Baby In Lagos / Lagos Teacher Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling 8 Pupils / Teacher Sentenced To 25 Years In Jail For Causing Boy's Arm Amputation In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling 9 Year Old Girl In School by janefblog: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
Charles Ndung’u, a primary school teacher has been sentenced to life in prison for defiling a nine-year-old girl in the same school in he worked.

Charles Ndung’u, until his arrest was a teacher at Tumaini Primary School in Mirangine sub-county, Nyandarua County, Kenya, was found guilty of defiling a Standard One pupil from the same school.

Resident Magistrate Eunice Kelly said the prosecution had substantiated the accused’s guilt.

“I have found prosecution evidence in record consistent and credible leaving no doubt in mind that the accused person committed the offence. I find him guilty and convict him accordingly,” said Ms Kelly.

“I sentence you to life in prison as the offence you have committed is of first degree, cruel and serious,” she added.

Mr Ndung’u – who teaches Standard Seven and Eight pupils – is said to have defiled the girl at his home in Mirangine on July 27, 2014.

“My brother and I were delivering.....https://janefblog.com/teacher-sentenced-to-life-imprisonment-for-defiling-9-year-old-girl-in-school/

Re: Teacher Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling 9 Year Old Girl In School by josielewa(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
he deserves it......when ASHAWO DEY EVERYWHERE...IDIOTA OSHI.
Re: Teacher Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling 9 Year Old Girl In School by icebird25(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lol.... Last last name so this one life just take end... Konjimoron

(1) (Reply)

I Sold My Baby For N200,000 Out Of Frustration – Woman Confesses / Abuja Man Spends 24 Hours On Top Of Telecoms Mast / Thai Police Seize 22 Million Methamphetamine Pills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.