Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

I Sold My Baby For N200,000 Out Of Frustration – Woman Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sold My Baby For N200,000 Out Of Frustration – Woman Confesses (268 Views)

South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) / 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' / Two Lebanese Who Attempted To Smuggle $890,000 Out Of Nigeria Jailed (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Sold My Baby For N200,000 Out Of Frustration – Woman Confesses by Ironside2007(f): 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
By Lolo Ayaba

A 23-years old mother of two, Miracle Johnson who was arrested by operatives of the Edo state Police Command for allegedly selling her six week old baby has revealed that she committed the act because her husband was not taking care of her.

According to Miracle, who blamed her action on frustration, “I was persuaded my friend Mama Joy, to sell the infant and give the money to my husband to start a business”.

“My baby was born on July 2. I sold her due to frustration. My husband was just struggling (to provide for us).

“My friend (Mama Joy) advised that since my husband was not taking care of me, if I did it (sold the baby), I could give the money to my husband to start a business or buy a motorcycle.

“Two weeks later, she came back. I did not know what happened to me. So, I carried a bag, picked some things and left.

“I sold her to an orphanage in Onitsha. The orphanage bought the child for N200,000. I just bought only a phone; I did not want to buy it, but she (Mama Joy) forced me to do so,” she added. However trouble started when her concise began to prick her. I could not sleep at night so I confessed to my pastor.

,“I told my pastor what I did and that it was a mistake for which I would never forgive myself. So, my husband and I went to a police station to report. I know what I did was not good. I pray that my child will forgive me.”

Kindly read more details

https://newsbeatsngr.com/i-sold-my-baby-for-n200000-out-of-frustration-woman-confesses/

Re: I Sold My Baby For N200,000 Out Of Frustration – Woman Confesses by finalboss(m): 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
congrats
Re: I Sold My Baby For N200,000 Out Of Frustration – Woman Confesses by slivertongue: 11:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lazy woman u don enter. u sold ur child out of greed& wickedness
bt why is d sale of children high under GMB's govt?

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Man Spends 24 Hours On Top Of Telecoms Mast / Thai Police Seize 22 Million Methamphetamine Pills / Over 100 Cartons Of Expired Coke Zero Was Seized By NAFDAC In Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.