Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Miracle Helped Nina In Many Ways In Bbnaija House – Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Helped Nina In Many Ways In Bbnaija House – Manager (368 Views)

Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' / Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Helped Nina In Many Ways In Bbnaija House – Manager by Daniyke88(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
The manager of Big Brother Naija 2018 finalist Nina, Donald Ike, has reacted to her public breakup from the reality show winner Miracle.

Ike in a chat with Sunday Scoop said among the reasons Miracle shouldn’t have publicly ended his romance with Nina was the fact they both helped each other during the reality show.

He said, “As it stands now, Nina does not want to talk about anything that has to do with Miracle. We should let the issue go for now because I don’t see much sense in what Miracle did. I believe that after they left the house, they became friends. I don’t think they started dating after leaving BBN. Miracle doesn’t enjoy social media; so, I didn’t understand why he made such a post. It is uncalled for.”

According to Nina’s manager, when he saw the post, he was not surprised as he has always seen Miracle as a cunning person.

He narrated, “I have noticed that he is cunning, but he seems like a smart person to everyone. He hardly writes things about Nina on social media, but he was quick to tell everyone that there was nothing between them again.”

Ike maintained that Nina developed a thick skin during the reality show and only concentrates on the good things people tell her.

He continued, “Before Big Brother, she was naïve but after coming out, she has developed a thick skin. She is a strong lady; she only concentrates on the good things people tell her, not the bad ones.

“I read how people were condemning and judging Nina. I just laughed because even Miracle was not clean when he was in the house and after Big Brother. There was someone who has been there for him for a long time, but he never spoke of her in the house.”

Ike concluded by saying that he wouldn’t call Nina’s relationship with Miracle a mistake because meeting people is not a mistake.
“I wouldn’t say she made a mistake by getting involved with Miracle. He has a lot of charisma in him and charm too. Getting close to Miracle happened naturally – they are from the same state and they met during BBN’s audition.

“Meeting people is not a mistake because there must be reasons you met them, not others. Miracle helped Nina in many ways in the house and Nina also helped him,” he concluded.

https://newsdey.com/2018/09/miracle-helped-nina-in-many-ways-in-bbnaija-house-manager/

Re: Miracle Helped Nina In Many Ways In Bbnaija House – Manager by Daniyke88(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
Saraki Appoints Jonathan’s Ex-media Aide As Head Of Campaign Team
Details
https://newsdey.com/2018/09/saraki-appoints-jonathans-ex-media-aide-as-head-of-campaign-team/

‘My Activism Is Personal, I Owe You Nothing’ – Popular Nigerian Homosexual Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerian LGBT Community

Details
https://newsdey.com/2018/09/activism-personal-i-owe-nothing-popular-nigerian-homosexual-bisi-alimi-tells-nigerian-lgbt-community/

(1) (Reply)

Between Davido And Football Analyst, Oma Akatugba / The Weeknd Sued For Stealing The Hit Song ‘starboy’ From Somalian Lady / BRAKING!! Linda IKEJI Babydaddy Exposed , Meet Him ( See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.