Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. (13917 Views)

FG Eases Access To Student Loan In New Bill Sent By President Tinubu To NASS / Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) / Atiku's Photos Go Viral In Electoral Cash Distribution Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by Buterflyle0: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Special Assistant to President Buhari on NASS, Sen Ita Enang has stated clearly that the Card Reader issue is
NOT included in the Electoral (amendment) Bill transmitted to Mr President on August 3, 2018.

Why then was PDP busy spreading lies and propaganda that Buhari refused to sign because he was afraid of card readers?

PDP will always remain a lying and fraudulent party.

Mynd44, OAM4J

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by LadyExcellency: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
Where is bill passed by the NASS?

We need the presidency to post the bill for Nigerians to know the truth.

13 Likes

Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by Buterflyle0: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
LadyExcellency:
Where is bill passed by the NASS?

We need the presidency to post the bill for Nigerians to know the truth.

Ask NASS to do so, they passed it. The Presidency has responded that the card reader was not part of the bill. So NASS should prove them wrong

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by gen2briz(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
NASS should post the bill online for us to download and go through it also... Let us know who dey deceive us.

47 Likes

Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by Buterflyle0: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
gen2briz:
NASS should post the bill online for us to download and go through it also... Let us know who dey deceive us.

Exactly

32 Likes

Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by id911(m): 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Special Assistant to President Buhari on NASS, Sen Ita Enang has stated clearly that the Card Reader issue is
NOT included in the Electoral (amendment) Bill transmitted to Mr President on August 3, 2018.

Why then was PDP busy spreading lies and propaganda that Buhari refused to sign because he was afraid of card readers?

PDP will always remain a lying and fraudulent party.

Mynd44, OAM4J

Oluwole Press Release

If you know, you know

11 Likes

Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by LadyExcellency: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Ask NASS to do so, they passed it. The Presidency has responded that the card reader was not part of the bill. So NASS should prove them wrong

Is there, unless President's Assistant lacks simple understanding of English language. I just downloaded the PDF file

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
Just observing developments.

See signature ....available in Lagos now..
Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by Buterflyle0: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Is there, unless President's Assistant lacks simple understanding of English language. I just downloaded the PDF file

Bloody liar. Screengrab the portion or portions talking about it and paste here.

If you dodge and refuse to do this then you confirm my liar tag on you.

Oya paste it

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by Buterflyle0: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lying LadyExcellency I am still waiting o cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by CASTOSVILLA(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Post it here

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by lastmanstandn(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
Freaking disorganized organizations trying to organize a country. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by Groovenaija360(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
cheesy
Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by Almaiga: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
It shall never be well with Saraki and all the NA members. They kept propagating lies for their selfish interest. So that, Nigerian's will think it was Buhari's fault.
Nigerian's are wiser now, we shall meet on the election day.

Sai Baba.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by Kyase(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Lying LadyExcellency I am still waiting o cheesy
That girl, na confirm cheat. grin
I pity her guy sha....

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by GentleMoney: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ok.. Seen..
Hmm..

Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by aragonchuks(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
Youths now is the time for us to #Grow Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by Maket: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
Mr PDF file, we are waiting.

Is like you are still learning from Lai Mohammed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by Gliding(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
LadyExcellency:

We are waiting patiently for you to post the link or upload the documents. I haven't been able to get it online

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by ITbomb(m): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
This kind country sef

The more you look, the less you see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin grin grin
ITbomb:
This kind country sef

The more you look, the less you see

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by DipoAy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
OK..

I am with you
Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by hardywaltz(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
Saraki
Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by ThanosIsHere2: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
You must sign it. If you like look for loopholes here and there, it doesn't hold water.
Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by jomoh: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
They tried to stop it in 2015, they were rebuffed by the APC and the masses. Now they are trying to smuggle it in again.

These people are unrepentant rogues.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by Almaiga: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
Fukafuka:
angry

Sai Mai gaskiya!!!

I love this concept. grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by aser234567252: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
Enhance your website security. Let's Manage Your Website So You Can Focus On Growing Your Business

Do you have a business website, E-commerce, Multi-level Marketing Website, Web Blog or other types of brand website and you want it maintained regularly and professionally while you focus on your business?

CONTACT US NOW TO GET YOUR WEBSITE SUPERCHARGED!

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Not Included In Electoral Amendment Bill Sent To The President. by sirjustice1575(m): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
“The problem with Nigeria is that those in government today have no business being in politics. A military man can never be democratic. He can never change overnight.

“Give Buhari 20 years as the president of this country, he can never fix Nigeria. He is busy going to China to borrow. If he continues as the president, our debt profile would be unimaginable.”

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's 45 Federal Ministers And Their Portfolios / Marketers Blame CBN As Fuel Scarcity Worsens - PUNCH / "If You Don’t Work With Me, You Can’t Eat With Me" - Segun Oni Tells APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.