Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

I Just Feel Like Venting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Feel Like Venting (2697 Views)

I Feel Like Quitting My Job / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland / NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by enemachris(m): 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

Did you read at all? Where in her post suggested she's a bro. Or u think you're a smartass trying to pick out her gender. I'm even very sure you're one of those men here who hide behind female monikers so u think everyone is like u.
Better go upgrade ur glasses
Jesus is lord! shocked. Why are u this bittered aunty? I made i mistake, the OP corrected me and i apologized. What have i done wrong? or is the the feminist game playing? Are you serious? didnt u see my word of encouragement to her?. Why are people like dis?

1 Like

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Mr7gWIRELESS: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
missidy:
Same guy posted again this morning that is should WhatsApp him for customer care jobs then he later deleted it. He is a pure scammer,I wonder what he wants to gain.
don't mind the yeye guy. He is seriously madt
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Travelconsultan: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

Did you read at all? Where in her post suggested she's a bro. Or u think you're a smartass trying to pick out her gender. I'm even very sure you're one of those men here who hide behind female monikers so u think everyone is like u.
Better go upgrade ur glasses

You live a bitter life!

1 Like

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Travelconsultan: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
Mr7gWIRELESS:
Oga post the job here or ask for her email. Why must she chat you up for a possibly fake vacancy

Hahahaha
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by missidy: 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
I'm tired, so tired. You finally get a small job but they won't want to pay you your money when due. How do people feel comfortable owing salaries? They don't even know how not paying you affects you & what it can lead to. I borrowed money to pay transport to work, believing that when i get paid i will refund the money now I am in debt & don't know how to pay back.

God you know I have tried my best, I don't know how to go further anymore. No money to even transport myself to anywhere yet the money I have worked for is in someone's hand. You should come and take me away so I can rest from all these. I'm tired, it's better not to see 2019 than to continue like this.
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
O boy this country is really dysfunctional woh. Nowadays job is for those with connection, no matter how much you sabi book, person go finish with first class, no job but a pass grade got a job waiting for him all because he got connection grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
missidy:
I'm tired, so tired. You finally get a small job but they won't want to pay you your money when due. How do people feel comfortable owing salaries? They don't even know how not paying you affects you & what it can lead to. I borrowed money to pay transport to work, believing that when i get paid i will refund the money now I am in debt & don't know how to pay back.

God you know I have tried my best, I don't know how to go further anymore. No money to even transport myself to anywhere yet the money I have worked for is in someone's hand. You should come and take me away so I can rest from all these. I'm tired, it's better not to see 2019 than to continue like this.

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Makuos: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
missidy:
I just feel like venting. I am tired, really tired. It's been a long year without anything achieved. Getting a job in this country is so difficult, nobody cares about you. Just yesterday after spending my last money to transport myself to the popular workforce at gbagada & even getting lost on the way, I met the usual man know man. Hot girls with heavy makeup were the only ones asked to go in. I was so stressed out that I started crying. Why is the country so bad? Is there any hope for us or our kids? I wish I had gotten married during nysc like other girls, at least they are not passing through this.
I apologise to my folks for disappointing them after all the money spent on my education and sacrifices.
I just feel like venting since there is nobody to talk to.

It's well

1 Like

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Francisayo(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Makuos:

My company is looking for female front desk officer to resume immediately on 7th December. Send your CV to makuos1985@gmail.com

Y is it only female u want in ur company
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Makuos: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ok
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by missidy: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
[quote author=Jiang post=74294073][/quote]
Thank you. Start or try again? From where & how? I wish it was that easy or there was even hope.
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Makuos: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ok
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by missidy: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
Sent. Thanks.

Makuos:

My company at Lekki Phase1 urgently seek for a female front desk officer to resume immediately on 7th December.

Pay is #80,000
Send your CV to makuos1985@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by missidy: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yep,you were right about him. I just decided to try & he didn't disappoint.

Francisayo:

Y is it only female u want in ur company
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
missidy:

Thank you. Start or try again? From where & how? I wish it was that easy or there was even hope.

Well there is still Hope,
Let me tell you a story, there were four corpers who happened to be friends, posted to the same state,

A month to passing out friend A got appointment letter for job at Maritime stuff, those Nimasa or Masa , can't remember well.

A month & half after POP Friend B got a job at CBN

In November friend C got a job at one Federal establishment in Kaduna.

Friend D is still jobless, while all his friends got lucrative jobs, Guess who's friend D,

ITs Mee grin , am I worried or Sad or jealous.

Nope!!!!. Simply not my time yet.

Sometimes chasing something soo hard does not make it easier to get,

3 Likes

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by missidy: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
Please nobody should come here and post any rubbish email saying you want to help and then come to my WhatsApp and start asking me nonsense questions. This space is for me to rant and release my emotions, read & encourage or just pass. Don't come & be posting any fake job.

1 Like

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by missidy: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
Wow , that must be really painful cry. Indeed we are all going through one thing or the other. My friends are also unemployed so we encourage each other, I wonder how I will feel if they all get jobs suddenly & I'm the only one left behind. Hmm

It's just the debts that is getting to me, I wish I never borrowed money to go to that office. At least when I was at home I wasn't owing anyone.

Jiang:

Well there is still Hope,
Let me tell you a story, there were four corpers who happened to be friends, posted to the same state,

A month to passing out friend A got appointment letter for job at Maritime stuff, those Nimasa or Masa , can't remember well.

A month & half after POP Friend B got a job at CBN

In November friend C got a job at one Federal establishment in Kaduna.

Friend D is still jobless, while all his friends got lucrative jobs, Guess who's friend D,

ITs Mee grin , am I worried or Sad or jealous.

Nope!!!!. Simply not my time yet.

Sometimes chasing something soo hard does not make it easier to get,

1 Like

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by monimekaz(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Some times you feel like you have just wasted almost 2 decades of your life getting formal education... My sister I will advise you to put your certificate somewhere and look for what you can do without it..imagine after like 3 years after service d only job I could secure was 50k teaching job ...I left all that oo..I have learnt some programming languages, graphics design and even phone repairs ...These our paper called certificate is not worth all the stress ..certificate is overrated ..The guy I learnt phone repair from was making nothing less than 10k per day ..How many graduates earn that in Lagos ? Funny enough he didn't even finish jss3.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by missidy: 1:32am On Dec 31, 2018
Thanks for the advice.

monimekaz:
Some times you feel like you have just wasted almost 2 decades of your life getting formal education... My sister I will advise you to put your certificate somewhere and look for what you can do without it..imagine after like 3 years after service d only job I could secure was 50k teaching job ...I left all that oo..I have learnt some programming languages, graphics design and even phone repairs ...These our paper called certificate is not worth all the stress ..certificate is overrated ..The guy I learnt phone repair from was making nothing less than 10k per day ..How many graduates earn that in Lagos ? Funny enough he didn't even finish jss3.
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by justdogitto: 3:12am On Dec 31, 2018
Have you gotten a placement yet?
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by missidy: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2018
@makuos you are indeed an unfortunate fellow. I just realised you are the same person that posted before. Don't you ever come near my mention or post or else I will curse you. Scammer.
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Makuos: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2018
missidy:
@makuos you are indeed an unfortunate fellow. I just realised you are the same person that posted before. Don't you ever come near my mention or post or else I will curse you. Scammer.

Keep on venting!!!
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by missidy: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2018
Get out of my mention.

Makuos:

Keep on venting!!!
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by missyojo(f): 10:26am On Dec 31, 2018
missidy:
I thought he asked you to send his cv for front desk officer position in his company?
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by missidy: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2018
There is no company dear, he is a scammer.

missyojo:

I thought he asked you to send his cv for front desk officer position in his company?
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Makuos: 10:37am On Dec 31, 2018
missidy:
There is no company dear, he is a scammer.

So what was the scam Tell us...
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by missidy: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2018
Can you get out already? Get off my page.

Makuos:

So what was the scam Tell us...
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Makuos: 10:43am On Dec 31, 2018
missidy:
Can you get out already? Get off my page.

You see.... I thought u said am a scammer
You don't need to be frustrated dear!!! There's still Hope....
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by missidy: 10:49am On Dec 31, 2018
Get out with your fake job oga. Don't comment here again, this is not your thread.

Makuos:

You see.... I thought u said am a scammer
You don't need to be frustrated dear!!! There's still Hope....
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Makuos: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2018
missidy:
Get out with your fake job oga. Don't comment here again, this is not your thread.

So what makes it a fake job, madam
Re: I Just Feel Like Venting by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2018
missidy:

Wow , that must be really painful cry. Indeed we are all going through one thing or the other. My friends are also unemployed so we encourage each other, I wonder how I will feel if they all get jobs suddenly & I'm the only one left behind. Hmm

It's just the debts that is getting to me, I wish I never borrowed money to go to that office. At least when I was at home I wasn't owing anyone.

My sister this life is actually easy to live

Have a problem----Got a solution-------- then why worry?
Have a problem----Got NO solution------then why worry?

If you know the problems which dey follow me eh grin, But I just deal with them one at time grin

worrying about things leads to sadness & depression, Pls don't go thier, cheer up!! Always do the right thing, be happy & focused, I assure you by the grace of God before next year ends this will be all history grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy - Customer Service Officer - Abuja / Nigeria Police Band Recruitment / Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruiting Tellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.