Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) (5138 Views)

Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa / Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by praizblog: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
Different types of girls when they are visiting a guy for the first time (meme collection)

Gist source ; http://www.praizenews.com/different-types-girls-visiting-guy-first-time-meme-collection/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by praizblog: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2018

1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by praizblog: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by Airforce1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by praizblog: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
cheesy

We can only share few meme here but you can continue reading the funny meme here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/different-types-girls-visiting-guy-first-time-meme-collection/

1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by mekaw(m): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
lol

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by youngsahito(m): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
what abt the one that won't drink anything from u
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by dynicks(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
aswear that no.8 caught me!......bumber followership jooor! join d train...i cannot be left behind biko! u guys wait for me jooor!.....konji finish u there

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by Nogodye(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
12 & 14 are the type of girl i want nt that 16 that will come with her two friends like say i invite them to party...their type plenty for street.
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by MrsEvakinqz(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
I met No-4 last night, but she dey come back dis night to finish me according to her....
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by Tamarapetty(f): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
5, 13, 15. Lmao
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nogodye:
12 & 14 are the type of girl i want nt that 16 that will come with her two friends like say i invite them to party...their type plenty for street.
bia b4 u post anytin here 1st of all ask for the owner

l HV bin lookin for my post I didn't knw u have posted it already

why?
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by 1Sharon(f): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
I don't understand. If you are scared of a guy why visit him in his personal space? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ONLY VISIT GUYS WHEN THEY ARE IN NEED OF angryMONEYangry

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by dkronicle(m): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
There is one girl like that . She go cook do everything for me for free o. But she dey always wear pad. Week in week out. The thing is annoying.
I go just dey suck bress anyhow

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by Leetunechi: 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
dkronicle:
There is one girl like that . She go cook do everything for me for free o. But she dey always wear pad. Week in week out. The thing is annoying.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by chuggy(m): 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
youngsahito:
what abt the one that won't drink anything from u
no. 15
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by 1Sharon(f): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
dkronicle:

Butt pad?
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin grin
What about the ones that visit with the HOLY BIBLE but end up watching SPARTACUS when you are asleep.
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by eddyghali(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
dkronicle:

Should i advice you?? Stop sucking her bress broda, it does not belong to you.
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by Sharon6(f): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hahahahahahahahaaaaahaha. I actually laughed.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by dkronicle(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
1Sharon:

Butt pad?
Menstruation pad o
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by Homeboiy: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
What of the ones that will be hissing ,if u ask them why are they hissing
They will tell you they need money to buy some things

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by leonard002(m): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
angry grin
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by newdawn2017(f): 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
mekaw:
lol
Hmm! one should be very wary of those huge teeth, I see u cunningly want 2 eat up d@ young lad; with d@ wide open mouth? nothing is funny
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
No 1, 9,10,12 is so me me me grin
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by damtan(m): 12:27am On Sep 12, 2018
OMG
Re: Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time (meme) by olusode97(m): 1:58am On Sep 12, 2018
16 Insurance policy. As long as my friends are here nothing will happen grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold And Simi Enjoying Themselves,Simi says ur pants look so nice on me / What Is Tife Doing With His Eyes - Bisola Asks As Wizkid’s Son Strikes Pose / If You Are Not Proposing With This Size Of Rock, Don't Bother - Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.