Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Uba Bank Sack Contract Staff: - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Uba Bank Sack Contract Staff: (3242 Views)

The Crazy Experience Of A Bank Contract Staff / How To Succeed As A Contract Staff In Nigerian Banks / What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Bank Sack Contract Staff: by Odichi(f): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2010
I got this contract job with UBA  Bank last year, and having worked under pressure and faced alot of challenges due to inconveniencies but nevertheless delivered was shown the exit door without prior warning. I worked up to pay day,but didn't get my salary. I had my first degree in a reputable versity and did nysc with a multinational company. But here i am jobless again. Where is job security?
Re: Uba Bank Sack Contract Staff: by aieromon(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2010
That's sad.
I pray you get over it and move on 'cos there are numerous opportunities waiting for you out there.
Take care,gurl.
Re: Uba Bank Sack Contract Staff: by Acidosis(m): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2010
If you can't get a Job, then create one and make yourself the CEO. Even the bank might need your service someday.
Re: Uba Bank Sack Contract Staff: by oblo(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2010
Sorry bout that? What you gona do now?
Re: Uba Bank Sack Contract Staff: by MyPeace(f): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2010
Acidosis:

If you can't get a Job, then create one and make yourself the CEO. Even the bank might need your service someday.

easier said than done!
Re: Uba Bank Sack Contract Staff: by ayojango(m): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2010
4get uba they expect you to do rituals to meet ur target,was ther too,just moved on

(1) (Reply)

I Need Nigerian Institute Of Management (nim) Office Add In Adamawa State / What Course Can I Do While Waiting For Service? / Shocking! Ecobank Sacks All Tellers Bankwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.