Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

2019 Elections: PDP Will Win - The Economist - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: PDP Will Win - The Economist (28298 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) / Apc’s Direct Primary Ploy By Buhari To Rig 2019 Elections, PDP Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Will Win - The Economist by shakmati(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
yinnyme:

Economists should go and sit down and learn how politics is done in my Africa. They taught us so many things that I grew up to discovered were false. plenty theories that couldn't fits into realities.

I was in a cab today and all the passengers agreed things are hard but they preferred PMB to other candidates.

Irrational consumers, economist forgot that humans are social animals that can't be scientifically studied. Psychology, religions, family, tribes and finance are factors that creates sentiments in our daily decisions.

How do you explain a man who was being owed 6months salaries but suddenly got 4months arrears to reacts when he gets to a polling booth. Psychological he will forget the past because the files has been closed in his mind or brain and the only file opened can't be rational, in fact rationality is relative. Our Brain is indeed like a computer.

A cab in Daura? Thunder hug you and all your zombies in that cab. PDP 2019! Saraki issa goal!
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Will Win - The Economist by yinnyme(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
shakmati:

A cab in Daura? Thunder hug you and all your zombies in that cab. PDP 2019! Saraki issa goal!

I don't respond to insults, just to let you know I ain't nobody zombie, but then I don't have problem with people who supports someone over another after all one man opponents is another man zombie. You are obviously someone zombie and I wish both of you good luck in 2019, as for me I pray God bless and help you to live a fulfilled life in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Wins Senate Tickets As Nwosu Wins Imo APC Governorship Primary / 2019 Debate: Keyamo Slams Peter Obi For Lying / Fani Kayode Blasts Amaechi: "When A Pig Wears Lipstick, It Still Remains A Pig"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.