Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Covenant Uni Student Framed And Expelled Unjustly Goes Online To Expose The Sch - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Covenant Uni Student Framed And Expelled Unjustly Goes Online To Expose The Sch (471 Views)

How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member / Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR / Two Students seen Breaking Into A Hostel Room during Covenant Uni Founders Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant Uni Student Framed And Expelled Unjustly Goes Online To Expose The Sch by janefblog: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Covenant University is currently trending on Twitter for a wrong reason. A student of the school who was framed up and expelled after spending 5 years in school he took the institution to court and won. Now, he’s exposing a lot of things and people.

In a thread which has now been taken down, Adooh Emmanuel revealed that he was expelled after he was done writing his final exams and his project. Everyone told him he couldn’t win the case in court because others before him have tried and lost. The school also allegedly boasted of the same thing.

Subsequently, his father involved SAN Falana and they were able to win in court.....read full story https://janefblog.com/covenant-university-student-framed-and-expelled-unjustly-goes-online-to-expose-a-lot-of-people/

Re: Covenant Uni Student Framed And Expelled Unjustly Goes Online To Expose The Sch by nepapole(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nawa ooo
Re: Covenant Uni Student Framed And Expelled Unjustly Goes Online To Expose The Sch by hisgrace090: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
So even church school can use this U can do nothing arrogant language?
Re: Covenant Uni Student Framed And Expelled Unjustly Goes Online To Expose The Sch by Alejoc(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
Justice well served!
Re: Covenant Uni Student Framed And Expelled Unjustly Goes Online To Expose The Sch by amaniro: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
I heard the guy was a drug baron. This is the real story I heard.

Re: Covenant Uni Student Framed And Expelled Unjustly Goes Online To Expose The Sch by gaby(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
Give it to me baby nice and slow and I'm gonna ride you like a rodeo...,

So now my people how do we explain this matter.

This guy is telling God thank you for making him defeat people who had this same God.

What are these other guys that lost to this other guy because of this same God be asking or telling God.

This question carries 50 marks, feel free to use a calculator. You have 5 minutes.

Thank you class.

Enjoy my siggy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chai, Read Wetin Happen For Plateau State. / Boy hangs from a Ferris wheel by his neck after mum let him ride alone. / Two Slay Queens Fighting Over Borrowed Clothes In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.