Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably (20292 Views)

EFCC Arrests Saraki Again Over Theft & Money Laundering Allegations / Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo / INEC Budget: Presidency Attacks Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by SmilingMary(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
Kingosytex:
APC should take oshomole to a psychiatric hospital. he is gradually running mad

We have one here In Benin, He will feel very well at home. U grab?!
Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by 400billionman: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Fear Fear
Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by PMBtill2023: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
khingTony:
grin Saraki For President grin
Of your village abi?
Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by Kingosytex(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
Baawaa:
Saraki is a goner grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

aren't u tired of dat statement? u have been chanting dat since 2015, the truth is dat 10millions of oshomole can not remove a single saraki

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by khvnggift(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
Saraki giving oshemole sleepless nites

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by slivertongue: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
oshiomhole is media tasty. always talkin of d senate wen he is nt a senator. abeg leave saraki to senators
Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by emmalexabl(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
It is rather surprising that Mr Adams Oshiomole is running around like a rain beaten chicken ,crying all over the place about Dr Bukola saraki as if the Senate president is the apparition hunting his life and the sinking ship he captains...

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by aragonchuks(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
Youths let us revive our Democracy and let us #Grow Nigeria with Dr Bukola Saraki

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by yiguy: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
this two man sha

Let's Build Powerful and Scalable Web Apps Solutions 100% Custom-Built For Your Business

We build powerful and scalable web apps that are custom made using agile development processes leveraging the latest web technologies.

List of Our Web Application System Solutions

• Inventory System Software Development
• Hotel Management System Software Development
• Financial Institutions System Software Development
• School Management System Software/ School Portal Development
• Hospital Management System Software Development
• Airport/ Airline Booking Management System Software Development
• Multi-Level Marketing System Software Development
• Social Media Network Application Development
• Photo Sharing Web Application Development
• Catalog Web Application Site Development
• Forums
• Sport Betting Website Development
• Plus Much more

We develop 100% custom-built Web Apps for your Project Success in Mind!

Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by olowo1930: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
I believe Mr APC Leader is doing the worst thing, the more you talk the more madness you display, pls calm, 3 and half years on throne is not a small baby and Mr President said he belongs to evey body and he belongs to nobody. let him complete his tenure and allow peace to rain. war is not good

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by Kingjames(m): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
“If he does not choose the path of honour, he will be democratically removed as the President of the Senate. I am emphasising logic and political morality, plus law,” the former Edo state Governor said.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by astOorR(m): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bizibi:
This man should allow them reconvene and let them handle the issues that affect us.

Which issue is affecting you...
My friend, go and work, get a life too.. then your opinion will count in this country.
Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by omosighoisaacs1(m): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
Alejoc:
Tough tougher toughest!
In other news

Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by omosighoisaacs1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
Alejoc:
Tough tougher toughest!
In other news...

Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by andyanders: 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
Kingosytex:
APC should take oshomole to a psychiatric hospital. he is gradually running mad

Exactly on point. Oshomole with his rants, is gonna be the true fall of apc.
Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by Bizibi(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
astOorR:

Which issue is affecting you...
My friend, go and work, get a life too.. then your opinion will count in this country.
hehehehehe,don't worry you don't know the issues,you are not a contractor/consultant.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by andyanders: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Does Oshomole with his right senses think that he can handle/stand Saraki outside politics?
Oshomole is mad and I still cannot understand that ugly monkey who bought Lara with Edo money, ranting about senate that he is not a member.
I wonder how this lady can stand a man that an ape is better than. Anyway, she came for the money and when she is through with him, she will go back to her man.
Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by bankylan: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
Baawaa:

And u are there in your non ventilated one room in a face me -face u house in Lagos outskirts typing this.....I blame whoever is feeding you and the mtn that allows borrowed data.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by Molola91(f): 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
APC make una take care of dis man oo. mmm u dey talk now o
Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by Wizaustin54(m): 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
always permanently confused
Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by PINKLIPS100: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
Order for your blazing pink/red lips balm Product available in Lagos, Ibadan, Enugu, Abuja Ilorin, Osogbo, Abeokuta. completely safe and effective in just 2-3days with no side effect. Whatsapp or call 08163503580 or 09025632282.
delivery is worldwide
Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by Kog45(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Baawaa:
Yes Saraki is a strong Arsenal fan

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by mywells: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
This oshi should keep quiet or else I'll smash 2 by 4 planks on his monkey ninja head

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by 12345baba(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
Make them go tie this man for uselu psychia
Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by Afolak(m): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
grin

As far as I am concerned, only Donald Duke aspiration gets my support.
Are u also in support of homosexuality?
Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by Afolak(m): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
Edu3Again:
APC has succeeded in turning Nigeria into a Cattle Republic !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asItI3vLBaY
U better reserve ur energy.PMB till 2023!
Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by Ndolarr: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
Saraki is smarter than Adams, honestly! Bukola knows that by the time APC concludes their primaries, aggrieved legislators will cross over to PDP, thereby giving APC minority position! I don't see anything democratic in a less than the constitutionally required number unseating Saraki, except the Police and DSS invade the Senate Chambers illegally as usual, pretending to be maintaining the peace! Adam should go and impregnate his wife Abeg!
Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by Sleekfingers: 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
Saraki should have resigned. And focus on his presidential ambition.. Since he chose not to. Then he should be remove. Saraki is only stalling.

And for oshomole. He should just keep quiet. This is the senates business. Let them decide and vote saraki out.
Re: Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably by noblejazz(m): 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
To Uselu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan @66: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates Him / How President Buhari Can Stop Boko Haram - Prophet Cardinal Onaiyekan / I Have 90% Of The Governors On My Side, Only 1 Or 2 Are Unhappy~Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.