Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears (28825 Views)

Saraki Promises To Offset Kwara Workers Salary Arrears / New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary / Fayemi: Ekiti Workers’ Salary Arrears Will Be Paid In Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears by Jamestown123: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2018
Hardebaryor:
Only the stupid and irrational being will do that
This is Nigeria. Even five hundred can buy vote.
Re: Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears by Muzikluva(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2018
Meritocracy:
Aregbesola is the best so far in Osun state with his massive development of state and salary. Its better late than never. At least he didn't owe worker before handing over. Some didn't develop their state and still owe salary.
Just shut up please! Stop spewing gibberish
Re: Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears by Muzikluva(m): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2018
krendo:
He is owing 8 months salary

Instead of the FG asking what he used the people’s money for. They give him a bail out of 16B naira on the eve of election without due process. 1 week later Aregbesola doles out 19B to clear his Salary arreas

But somehow this same government is freezing state accounts of opposition states in the name of fighting corruption

Buhari must apologise to all who have been arrested for corruption and stop boring us with the talk of anti corruption
He is owing abt 19months salary! Planning to pay only 4months and we dnt even know whether it is full or half he wants to pay
Re: Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears by Muzikluva(m): 10:25am On Sep 12, 2018
Ndonu101:
This is really really bad

APC is weaponizing poverty

You owe people Salaries for 7 to 8 months and then out of the blues pay them on the eve of elections what you should have paid them a long time ago just because you want to win their votes?

This is really really bad!!!!
No! No!! No!!! He is owing about 19months salary now... And he only wants to pay 4months.
Re: Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears by Muzikluva(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2018
BuhariCarryGo:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/just-in-aregbesola-releases-n19-8-billion-for-workers-salary-arrears.html
Well, lets hope this bastard actually pays for the 4full months salary out of the 19mnths salary he owes. These politicians think they are dealing with numbskulls.
Re: Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears by walebliss(m): 10:48am On Sep 12, 2018
henchamb:
Pdp will still cry about it
They will call it vote buying.
I wonder where ikpeazu will get billions to pay Abia workers for 7 months
guy are you serious. I thought they said Yoruba are sensible people? what is the population of osun state? He holds y[color=#000099][/color]our salary and only to be paid in few days to election. PDP nor APC man that withhold workers to achieve his aim is nothing but a wicked man.
Re: Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears by babajero(m): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2018
LadySarah:

Okezie isn't even owing one mth.They've all been paid up to August.Talk what you know
madam am not the one that said ikpeazu is own o, nwanyi jiri nwayo biko.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears by Glink2018(m): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2018
So, you have the money kept somewhere before and you allow your people go through pains for 8 months.

Osun people, do the needful...
Re: Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears by Mccullum: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2018
Alejoc:
Voters inducement [center][/center] grin

Forget abegi, why Fayose failed to do such voters inducement for his appointed successor candidate before general election of gubernatorial in Ekiti State....
Re: Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears by boyjo: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
Aquariann:
A welcome development. Na their money so pay them. Even the Good Books says a worker deserves his wages.

My company has been owing just last month's salary and today at the office my subordinates were just staring at me and asking Oga how far na. Nothing dey house o, E don red for us. School don resume etc.

I just gave them hope that this week when I wasn't even sure. Lol.

But as I just got to my gate this evening, alert enter. Though I have no responsibility and wasn't exactly broke myself (cos of plenty side hustles), I was happy for my colleagues and their families. Same way I share in the joy of this news for Osun workers

So nobody should mention vote buying here. Na d workers money. What better time to get all your backlog of salaries than when kids are resuming school.

Eyaa, I liked your faith smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX / INEC Threatens To Cancel Election Results Without Card Readers / BREAKING: Buhari Re-appoints Idris As AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.