Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why (4404 Views)

Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why by Iwantslavesgone: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin angry angry
Re: Why by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:
Is that whites see us as their equals hence they love to marry and have sex with us more than the other Africans?. I have travelled through out Africa, and I can tell you Nigerians are the most desired by white people and Arabs in Africa. Could this be the reason for the envy from other Africans?
Yes it true, Nigerian guys are some of the most hottest guys in the continent, while white men love our women too, most Nigerian are mixed race but we don't know all we do is call dem oyinbo while for me am looking forward to see many half cast and white people in Nigerian
Re: Why by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
YEYE POST

2 Likes

Re: Why by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
Jesse25:

Yes it true, Nigerian guys are some of the most hottest guys in the continent, while white men love our women too, most Nigerian are mixed race but we don't know all we do is call dem oyinbo while for me am looking forward to see many half cast and white people in Nigerian

Grammar angry

1 Like

Re: Why by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Grammar angry
Babarian watin again??
You don't know true talk less of reading it on nairaland abeg carry ur kaya goo joor kiss tongue
Re: Why by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:
YEYE POST
Just because you don't like the topic does not mean it not interesting to other people so abeg park well
Re: Why by Wilfredpat22(f): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
White women find our men desirable but white men don’t find us desirable embarassed cry

Perhaps because of our leeching nature I guess. We will just suck them dry and claim child support. Chai We Nigerian women are rubbish honestly

4 Likes

Re: Why by Divay22(f): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
White women find our men desirable but white men don’t find us desirable embarassed cry

Perhaps because of our leeching nature I guess. We will just suck them dry and claim child support. Chai We Nigerian women are rubbish honestly
A guy behind this moniker.
Well, have fun with the gullible ones.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

na wah o
Re: Why by Iwantslavesgone: 12:58am On Sep 12, 2018
Jesse25:

You are the only sane person on this thread . Majority of people in naija are mixed but they don't know it that white people lovef us more than other Africans. We are blessed in naija .
Re: Why by Iwantslavesgone: 1:00am On Sep 12, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Take your self hate someone else , this thread is for intellectuals
Re: Why by Iwantslavesgone: 1:00am On Sep 12, 2018
Jesse25:

Just because you don't like the topic does not mean it not interesting to other people so abeg park well

Exactly
Re: Why by Iwantslavesgone: 1:01am On Sep 12, 2018
JamaicanLove:
YEYE POST

Who asked you to view , you self hating dog ? undecided
Re: Why by Iwantslavesgone: 1:02am On Sep 12, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What is wrong with you ?
Re: Why by Nobody: 4:24am On Sep 12, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Who asked you to view , you self hating dog ? undecided

Is that all?

1 Like

Re: Why by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 12, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:
[b]Is that whites see us as their equals hence they love to marry and have sex with us more than the other Africans?. [/b]I have travelled through out Africa, and I can tell you Nigerians are the most desired by white people and Arabs in Africa. Could this be the reason for the envy from other Africans?
Meaning? are we not their equal before, this your slave mentality is much.

1 Like

Re: Why by Iwantslavesgone: 6:24am On Sep 12, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Is that all?

Ugly thing .
Re: Why by Iwantslavesgone: 6:25am On Sep 12, 2018
Colourich:
Meaning? are we not their equal before, this your slave mentality is much.

What is this one saying ? undecided. Do you know how whites hate every African but us ? Are you stupid?
Re: Why by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 12, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Ugly thing .

Are you tired?
Re: Why by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:
Is that whites see us as their equals hence they love to marry and have sex with us more than the other Africans?. I have travelled through out Africa, and I can tell you Nigerians are the most desired by white people and Arabs in Africa. Could this be the reason for the envy from other Africans?

Nigerians are the number one coons in Africa. You guys will gladly choose a Fvcking Arab or white person over your own people. You reserve hatred for each other but give love to foreigners like confetti.
This is nothing to celebrate... Other groups of people protect their own, not celebrate validation from their oppressors.
Knowledge is power.

10 Likes

Re: Why by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bidobado1:

Nigerians are the number one coons in Africa. You guys will gladly choose a Fvcking Arab or white person over your own people. You reserve hatred for each other but give love to foreigners like confetti.
This is nothing to celebrate... Other groups of people protect their own, not celebrate validation from their oppressors.
Knowledge is power.
emblatant envy is written all over this your post
Re: Why by Iwantslavesgone: 1:45am On Sep 13, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Are you tired?

Of ? Your ugly dark skin ? Yes. Go bleach ugly nigga, you look disgusting
Re: Why by Iwantslavesgone: 1:47am On Sep 13, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
emblatant envy is written all over this your post

He is probably from Ghana or South Africa, they are the most hated by white people , that's why they hate us.
Re: Why by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 13, 2018
I want to sleep grin cheesy
Re: Why by Iwantslavesgone: 1:50am On Sep 13, 2018
Bidobado1:

Knowledge is power.

Yes we choose them because they are our equals and love to mingle with us . Nigeria is the only African country white people love to flock to and never want to go away , ask yourself why not the other cow hearding shytholes? Because we are better and can speak English, look lighter than other African charcoals . Jealous ass.
Re: Why by Iwantslavesgone: 1:50am On Sep 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
I want to sleep grin cheesy

Who asked you
Re: Why by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 13, 2018
Bidobado1:

Knowledge is power.

Bro it's embarrassing to watch bastards like this tarnish our image , making us look like coons and slaves in our own skins. Imagine bragging about light skin yet we are known as the bleaching capital of the world . Biracial or mixed people in Nigeria? undecided really ? How many are there to even form a significant part of our population, we don't even have a significant population of non blacks lol. I have been telling this fool to visit countries like South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Angola, ivory coast , cape Verde if he or wants to see mixed raced people. South Africa alone houses over half of the continent's mixed raced group of people, it has 4 major races ; Indians, blacks, coloureds and whites . Almost all South Africans are mixed with something in their bloodline due to the country's history and present settings. This fool even brags of having these white mofos visiting naija, does he or she even know they are not there to help us but to exploit or steal our resources. Southern Africa has the highest concentration of white people, not just visitors but citizens who have been around since 1600s, and some fool is celebrating having Lebanese hungry immigrants lol. Some Nigerians just piss me off with their bafoonery. I've never heard South Africans beating their chests because they have a white neighbour or classmate, but see our people once they have a simple conversation with a white man in a queue to buy bread , they will post it on Facebook and talk about how better they are from other black people grin. Perhaps it has a lot to do with the lack of diversity back home, which Is the opposite in countries like South Africa who do not know a world without whites and Asians, because they have never lived in a homogenous country like naija , so seeing a white person to them is like looking at the back of your hand , it's expected not a scene to remember as it is to many of our people.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 13, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

What is wrong with you ?
nothing is wrong with me. It seems like you have low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Why by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 13, 2018
Runalong333:

Bro it's embarrassing to watch bastards like this tarnish our image , making us look like coons and slaves in our own skins. Imagine bragging about light skin yet we are known as the bleaching capital of the world . Biracial or mixed people in Nigeria? undecided really ? How many are there to even form a significant part of our population, we don't even have a significant population of non blacks lol. I have been telling this fool to visit countries like South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Angola, ivory coast , cape Verde if he or wants to see mixed raced people. South Africa alone houses over half of the continent's mixed raced group of people, it has 4 major races ; Indians, blacks, coloureds and whites . Almost all South Africans are mixed with something in their bloodline due to the country's history and present settings. This fool even brags of having these white mofos visiting naija, does he or she even know they are not there to help us but to exploit or steal our resources. Southern Africa has the highest concentration of white people, not just visitors but citizens who have been around since 1600s, and some fool is celebrating having Lebanese hungry immigrants lol. Some Nigerians just piss me off with their bafoonery. I've never heard South Africans beating their chests because they have a white neighbour or classmate, but see our people once they have a simple conversation with a white man in a queue to buy bread , they will post it on Facebook and talk about how better they are from other black people grin. Perhaps it has a lot to do with the lack of diversity back home, which Is the opposite in countries like South Africa who do not know a world without whites and Asians, because they have never lived in a homogenous country like naija , so seeing a white person to them is like looking at the back of your hand , it's expected not a scene to remember as it is to many of our people.
dude you seems to appear in every tread this lady created, are you obsesses with her or what undecided

1 Like

Re: Why by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 13, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
dude you seems to appear in every tread this lady created, are you obsesses with her or what undecided

Not obsessed just hate the stupidity and embarrassment she brings to out name. Why do you care where I post bro ? .

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

37 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate. How True? / Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women / Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.