Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

3 Deadly Cults Tell Gory Tales Of How They Killed 11 Persons In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Deadly Cults Tell Gory Tales Of How They Killed 11 Persons In Lagos (606 Views)

7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! / Three Die In Aiye, Eiye Cults Clash In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Notorious Cultists Who Killed 11 People In Kwara State, Arrested By Police. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Deadly Cults Tell Gory Tales Of How They Killed 11 Persons In Lagos by Ironside2007(f): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lolo Ayaba

Three members of the Confraternity, also known as ‘Aye’, terrorizing residents of Ijanikin, Iyano-Ishashi and Ojo areas of Lagos State, have been arrested by operatives of the Inspector General of Police Special Tactical Squad, STS, for killing no fewer than 11 persons in the last two years.

It was gathered that the suspects, identified as Nasiru Bashiru, Kenneth Dike and Power Michael, were rounded up when they hacked a middle-aged man identified simply as Walter, to death at the entrance of a popular hotel at Iyano-Sashi area of the state, on July 21, 2018.

NewsBeats.
HomeNews3 deadly cults tell gory tales of how they killed 11 persons in Lagos
News
3 deadly cults tell gory tales of how they killed 11 persons in Lagos
September 10, 201801
SHARE0
Lolo Ayaba

Three members of the Confraternity, also known as ‘Aye’, terrorizing residents of Ijanikin, Iyano-Ishashi and Ojo areas of Lagos State, have been arrested by operatives of the Inspector General of Police Special Tactical Squad, STS, for killing no fewer than 11 persons in the last two years.

It was gathered that the suspects, identified as Nasiru Bashiru, Kenneth Dike and Power Michael, were rounded up when they hacked a middle-aged man identified simply as Walter, to death at the entrance of a popular hotel at Iyano-Sashi area of the state, on July 21, 2018.

Police sources informed that the suspects and members of their group who were said to have carried out several cults related killings and armed robbery within the areas were arrested following a petition written to Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris by members of the community.

It was learned that the IGP while acting on the petition, deployed a crack team of operatives of STS, led by an Inspector of police identified as Akan Smith and the suspects were trailed to their hideout where three of them were arrested.

When interviewed the suspects they confessed to have taken part in killing of 11 persons within Ajegunle, Magbon and Ijanikin areas of Lagos State and admitted to have been present on the day Walter was killed.

I killed six rival cult members–Bashiru

According to 30-year-old Bashiru, who is married with a child, confessed that he joined the Aye Confraternity in 2012 after he was humiliated by some cultists in his neighbourhood, saying “I joined the Aye confraternity because I was oppressed as a trailer driver. I was always beaten up by some cultists and my money was always taken from me.
Kindly click on the link for more details

https://newsbeatsngr.com/3-deadly-cults-tell-gory-tales-of-how-they-killed-11-persons-in-lagos/
Re: 3 Deadly Cults Tell Gory Tales Of How They Killed 11 Persons In Lagos by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 12, 2018
this is very bad.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Who Had Sex With Their Dog In A Home-made Sex Chamber Are Facing Jail / 2 Female Pastors Strip 2 Women Naked In Messy Public Brawl / Truck Crushes Police Inspector And Okada Rider To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.