Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Osita Iheme: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Series For Aki - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Series For Aki (61885 Views)

Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Iheme: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Series For Aki by kingthreat(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
Akpacha:
come read this again and see how stupid u are sounding. Infact, u are beyond stupid.

I have read it again. It is a fetish amongst the males in your kindred. Weird people
Re: Osita Iheme: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Series For Aki by femi4: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ryott:
Uwa bu pawpaw mehn!!!!
That was YAW in the days of campus shuttle

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Series For Aki by Jeffy1206(m): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nbote:
Abeg OP what figure of speech is d heading of ur post or is it Present Confused tense?
cheesy grin grin
Re: Osita Iheme: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Series For Aki by DreamSonInlaw(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
I love the Johnsons, me and my Mama don't miss it
Re: Osita Iheme: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Series For Aki by mhizAnnie(f): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
ThierryJay:

Lool, apparently u didn't understand he was only being SARCASTIC. By saying he was "down to earth", he meant PawPaw was very short i.e close to the ground lol.

I can actually see u laughing at urself nau!

Actually I'm not so... undecided
Re: Osita Iheme: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Series For Aki by Mryacks: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
Didn’t even know he ever was a main feature of the show..my household people can watch the programe no be small grin
Re: Osita Iheme: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Series For Aki by 3verblazing(m): 12:00am On Sep 13, 2018
Are u serious? shocked I could have sworn with my life she's Arewa... Wow!
abdulkayus:

That girl that acted as Aisha is actually a Yoruba girl and her real name is Tolulope Fowowe. We schooled together in at Bayero University, Kano. She was actually very slim but she is now plum
Re: Osita Iheme: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Series For Aki by abdulkayus(m): 8:24am On Sep 14, 2018
3verblazing:
Are u serious? shocked I could have sworn with my life she's Arewa... Wow!

She is a full blooded Yoruba girl. When we schooled together then, she doesn't even know how to speak hausa very well , that was why I was shock that she play that role and play it well in the sitcom, The Johnson
Re: Osita Iheme: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Series For Aki by 3verblazing(m): 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
Amazing.. Now I like her more grin
abdulkayus:

She is a full blooded Yoruba girl. When we schooled together then, she doesn't even know how to speak hausa very well , that was why I was shock that she play that role and play it well in the sitcom, The Johnson

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project / This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo / Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.