Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket (50296 Views)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by Alayiwola: 3:38am On Sep 12, 2018
well,REad through alot of comment,Nigerians,when are we going to change and accept men with good and better idea into out leadership?Otedola contesting,i'm not surprised,he's a SOn of former Lagos state governor,he's humble and intellectually sound,i knew it's coming.and it will change the face of our politics,i pray he win,all people see is lagos is working under APC blah blah.But i tell you lagos is not working.lagos is in Debt.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by gnykelly(m): 3:50am On Sep 12, 2018
MrRichmond:

Why should everything crumble before his eyes?
We no longer live in the military era, anybody who desires to make change has the right to contest.
Tinubu and his goons have raped Lagos state and blinded Yorubas with false development while syphoning the state's funds, isn't it time someone else took the helm and put Lagos on a path of true growth and accountability?

Stop being a fear monger, or are u a sai barbarian?

false development.. and half of your entire clan ate in Lagos. the ones at home are begging to experience the development.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by linearity: 6:05am On Sep 12, 2018
Mr7gWIRELESS:
I doubt Otedola would make such a decision. If Ambode happens to decamp to PDP today Otedola would automatically be dropped.
Morover I don't see anyone capable of running against and winning Ambode. That guy is what every well meaning governor should be

If the rumors that APC does don’t want give Ambode the ticket and he runs as an independent, he will split the APC vote, thereby boosting the chances of Otedola.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by Rasdagama: 6:26am On Sep 12, 2018
Congratulations in advance!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by ihatesycophant(m): 6:51am On Sep 12, 2018
When will this man also get into the ring and test his popularity? All this mouth-diarrhoea should be tested for once. Same with Fanikayode.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by sehin79(m): 6:55am On Sep 12, 2018
lagos is locked down for tinubu and is goons..and moreso most people that know otedola are on the intenert the millenium kids and they must come out and vote.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by FemolasticA: 7:07am On Sep 12, 2018
you try eh
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by DeRay98(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin....Oyaaa ! Start Tweeting grin grin grin Omokri don talk grin grin grin

Omo, you wan bust my belle ni with laffta?
tweeter Bruce Lee, Facebook Jackie Chan, abi Whatsapp Jet Li? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by Neoteny(m): 7:53am On Sep 12, 2018
Seems the dollars of Otedola are fizzling out.....
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by Venerable612(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2018
KingBaba1:
PDP or APC are just names, no politician is a saint. we just have few of them who are concern about their integrity, and Nigeria will move forward if we can forget about party and vote for a candidate personality, integrity and antecedent

I don’t think so. It’s more about parties. I am sure you are familiar with the term godfatherism. Every elected personnel - whether you like it or not - has a duty to his party, which facilitated his electoral success. And it’s the reason good guys like Jimi were not elected - because PDP is by default ideologically flawed. APC appears to have more interest in societal developments.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by asawanathegreat(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
You're right. Ifeanyi Uba aka capital oil should be a yardstick!
I believe U bro
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by precious1967(m): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2018
U ll enter like Baba Otedola by the grace of God.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by nwatthu(m): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2018
THINGS MAY CHANGE THIS TIME AROUND, I AGREE WITH YOU ANYWAY, BUT REMEBER,I LEARNT THE SAME SCENARIO PLAYED OUT AND BROUGHT HIS DAD TO POWER SOME YEARS BACK, I SINCERLY PRAY PDP WINS THAT STATE, LAGOSIANS NEED TO EXPERIENCE POWER AND DEVELOPMENT WITHOUT TINUBU
Blakjewelry:
Lagos PDP always present good candidates but luck is not on their side
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by CioAngels(f): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2018
Otedola, you are coming out too late, you denied it some month ago when you have firmed it up then, align with Ambode in any party he chooses to go to. As for Ambode, he had better go to another party now and start to campaign, Lagos people will vote you in any party you go to. Some of us saw it coming so it was not a surprise. I can understand why Isawo road, road construction stopped because Tinubu wants put Ambode in bad light, Tinubu being part owner of the construction company tech and having huge percentage in the company is the reason for the stoppage of ongoing work there. Tinubu careless of the sufferings of the commuters because of his high greed. Ambode, owo e lo ku si.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by surgical: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Otedola had better chance of winning in 2015, he didn't contest and now that the PDP has zero chance in Lagos, he wants to risk everything he has toiled to together over these years, he be a big fool not to have learnt from MKO Abiola's ordeals or Dangote"s abstainance.

He will eventually commit suicide after everything crumbled before his korokoro eyes, ko kan mi.
na fear dey do you, reason you personally don't venture high,it is God that crown success not mere mortal,haba tinubu this tinubu that
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by doskie(m): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2018
reno come closer if you want to talk to us.
you dont talk to us from such a distant. we are elders for crying out loud.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by edupedia: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2018
amaniro:
APC will soon freeze his account or tell him he doesn't have WAEC

...stop commenting on fake news being promoted by fake pastors for a fake party...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by KingRagnar: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2018
If only Otedola had the power to, then will this your tweet be valid or have meaning. Otedola does not stand a chance of winning, he maybe a wealthy but not as influential and impactful as Ambode there in Lagos. So do not celebrate yet Reno, you still have alot of useful back-lashing to do
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by Brainardc(m): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
amaniro:
That's how they roll
grin
amaniro:
That's how they roll

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 85th Birthday With Novelty Match (Video, Photo) / 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.