Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket (50301 Views)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by iyke109(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Politics is for unemployed individuals not for business men , the game played in politics is ver difficult to understand unless u are politically unemployed. ....otedola should relax and ask ifeanyi ubah , how far?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Mr7gWIRELESS:
I doubt Otedola would make such a decision. If Ambode happens to decamp to PDP today Otedola would automatically be dropped.
Morover I don't see anyone capable of running against and winning Ambode. That guy is what every well meaning governor should be
im not so sure about that. He is good at building roads quite alright but asides that, nothing much. A lot of things are not as they used to in lagos
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by florixi: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lagos PDP has run out of ideas or no candidate is willing to waste his or her fortune in lagos gubernatorial election. Otedola that enter molue in oshodi that no one recognize na him wan win lagos for PDP , issokay, i dey luku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by hollah123: 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
MrRichmond:

Why should everything crumble before his eyes?
We no longer live in the military era, anybody who desires to make change has the right to contest.
Tinubu and his goons have raped Lagos state and blinded Yorubas with false development while syphoning the state's funds, isn't it time someone else took the helm and put Lagos on a path of true growth and accountability?

Stop being a fear monger, or are u a sai barbarian?
he's not a Sai barbarian with what I read up there.he entertains d same fear as me in d sense that it is now that politicians see him as a road block that they will bring out all his misdoings n it's likely they finish him almost d same way they did to mko abiola.we are all tired of tinubu but it's obvious no one can defeat him for now except God cos our votes don't count
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by BabaO2: 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
MrRichmond:

We no longer live in the military era, anybody who desires to make change has the right to contest.
Tinubu and his goons have raped Lagos state and blinded Yorubas with false development while syphoning the state's funds, isn't it time someone else took the helm and put Lagos on a path of true growth and accountability?

not under pdp, God forbid. Nothing good has ever come out or will ever come out of PDP
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by Venerable612(m): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Lagos PDP always present good candidates but luck is not on their side

Very true!

I particularly liked Jimi Agbaje and Funsho Williams, of blessed memory. But Lagos has faired well under APC leadership so far. It may not be a good idea to bring in a new party with a new ideology - especially PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by J2381: 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
I wonder what makes otedola think he's suitable to govern Lagos state. I mean, just because he's are an oil magnate, doesn't mean he knows how to run the affairs of state.

Yuck!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by 1beat(m): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
philosopher is different from King..

Otedola should respect him self and understand that people who are pushing him are doing it for money

it will affect ur business
it will affect ur children endorsement ( although dey dnt merit most )
your image will be tarnish
if eventually you dd not emerge you will be cut to size by associate

open your eyes is not until you join politics you can serve others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by shukudi(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Lagos PDP always present good candidates but luck is not on their side
If the rumour of the disintegration within APC Lagos chapter is true, then he might win just like his Dad won in the early 90s when SDP could not settle on who the flag bearer should be between Agbalajobi nd Sarumi, that gave NRC the opportunity to win Lagos having Michael Otedola has their candidate.
But, the man na useless Governor sha. Under him primary school teachers were on strike for 9 months. Thank God Abacha kicked him out. That was what led to proliferation of mushroom private schools in Lagos nd eventually Nigeria.
That strike affected a lot of us in public primary schools then.
For that i hate that name Otedola.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by Sirjamo: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
Mr7gWIRELESS:
I doubt Otedola would make such a decision. If Ambode happens to decamp to PDP today Otedola would automatically be dropped.
Morover I don't see anyone capable of running against and winning Ambode. That guy is what every well meaning governor should be
Should Ambode make the unlikely mistake of defecting to the pdp, he would definitely be impeached instantly. Tinubu has Lagos State assembly on lock down, that chamber is populated by his errand boys

If Tinubu does not want him for second term, he should just finish this term and go enjoy his gratuity, otherwise, he would lose everything if he stupidly got himself impeached.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by deji68: 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
History in the making..Sarumi vs Prof Agbalajobi conflict in SDP ...NRC Otedola won,,,,, cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
asawanathegreat:
This man should not just go and disgrace him self, he is bigger than that governorship position abeg.
You're right. Ifeanyi Uba aka capital oil should be a yardstick!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by cornwall: 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
win2kwire:
He will need more than 900 million dollars to win Lagos, Tinubu gets a percentage of Lagos budget every year along with what he already stole.
PDP voters will not even get to reach their polling stations when APC thugs and area boys start operating.
Not going to work!

Doesn't have up to that, check again
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
APC will cook up a tax or money laundering Case against Ote$ soon. grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by 93Miles: 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
MrRichmond:

Sai Baba till 2023..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by Rumicarter: 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
APC will cook up a tax or money laundering Case against Ote$ soon. grin
They will bring back the Farouk Lawan issue or say Otedola Used to enjoy Subsidy Money for Oil he doesn't supply or say Buhari's Lazy Youth of a son used to date DJ Cuppy.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by Aone4hamlat: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
I think APC should give BOVAS ticket too
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Otedola had better chance of winning in 2015, he didn't contest and now that the PDP has zero chance in Lagos, he wants to risk everything he has toiled to together over these years, he be a big fool not to have learnt from MKO Abiola's ordeals or Dangote"s abstainance.

He will eventually commit suicide after everything crumbled before his korokoro eyes, ko kan mi.
don’t forget he’s also from epe where ambode hails from and ambode did a good job in that area...he should just keep his money and face is business like Dangote
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by Temptee101(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
If this is true, no wonder all the publicity stunts, i knew there was more to it
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by Askmewhy(m): 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
No wonder he dey enter molue the other time.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by Askmewhy(m): 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
shukudi:

If the rumour of the disintegration within APC Lagos chapter is true, then he might win just like his Dad won in the early 90s when SDP could not settle on who the flag bearer should be between Agbalajobi nd Sarumi, that gave NRC the opportunity to win Lagos having Michael Otedola has their candidate.
But, the man na useless Governor sha. Under him primary school teachers were on strike for 9 months. Thank God Abacha kicked him out. That was what led to proliferation of mushroom private schools in Lagos nd eventually Nigeria.
That strike affected a lot of us in public primary schools then.
For that i hate that name Otedola.

No be lie, o ku aigbagbe.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by kushercain: 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
Mr7gWIRELESS:

Are you sure you're living in Lagos? That guy has not done shit apart from opening bus terminals up and down. I repeat he has done nothing!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by KingBaba1(m): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Venerable612:

Very true!

I particularly liked Jimi Agbaje and Funsho Williams, of blessed memory. But Lagos has faired well under APC leadership so far. It may not be a good idea to bring in a new party with a new ideology - especially PDP.
PDP or APC are just names, no politician is a saint. we just have few of them who are concern about their integrity, and Nigeria will move forward if we can forget about party and vote for a candidate personality, integrity and antecedent
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by chronique(m): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
Otedola for governor of Lagos State under pdp, is a project I'd love to be part of.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by KingBaba1(m): 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
MrRichmond:

Nothing last forever, where is Adedibu and his cohorts in Oyo politics of today? where are the SM Akintola, Awo, Pa Àdekunle Ajasin, and so on. I believe a wind of change is coming in a true way soon, where all the old fool and God fatherism in naija politics will fade out. OBJ will die, Tinubu too when it comes to his time and many others, and by then we will know through politician

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by komols856: 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
[quote author=Mr7gWIRELESS post=71114672]I doubt Otedola would make such a decision. If Ambode happens to decamp to PDP today Otedola would automatically be dropped.
Morover I don't see anyone capable of running against and winning Ambode. That guy is what every well meaning governor should be[/quote
what exactly did ambose do that you are just praising him with all this media hype. goto ibeju lekki, no street is tarred and no good road too. is tax payers not living there. because someone build bus stop and they are braiding him
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by jaxxy(m): 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
Otedola has great leverage and potential bt I doubt he will go against Amode or tinubu. Reno is being to eager on this one. Except...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by centoke30(m): 12:03am On Sep 12, 2018
Headboy2000:
I think the PDP party wants to use opportunity to get financial help from Femi Otedola as the party is in need of money

I doubt you know the financial strength of PDP. remember they were in power for 16 years
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by slivertongue: 12:14am On Sep 12, 2018
Reno its 2eary 2celebrate. wat makes u tink he contest nt 2talk of winnin?
ok. ambode is usin otedola 2scare tinubu

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by phabulux: 12:24am On Sep 12, 2018
MrRichmond:

He told the truth: Otedola won't win. In fact, can't win. Not now that Ambode has very visible projects to point to.

Well, I shouldn't expect you Igbo to know that. You blank-brained mofo will remain in orlu and try to dictate Lagos politics. (Thunder fire you there!)
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by ehardetola(m): 12:43am On Sep 12, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Otedola had better chance of winning in 2015, he didn't contest and now that the PDP has zero chance in Lagos, he wants to risk everything he has toiled to together over these years, he be a big fool not to have learnt from MKO Abiola's ordeals or Dangote"s abstainance.

He will eventually commit suicide after everything crumbled before his korokoro eyes, ko kan mi.

But as a business minded man, I don't expect him to invest his money in such game.

Just that is greedy ness that's worry him
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket by donqx: 1:04am On Sep 12, 2018
ohh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 85th Birthday With Novelty Match (Video, Photo) / 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife / Yakubu Gowon And His Wife, Victoria, In London In June 1973 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.