Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos (46015 Views)

Train Collides With Truck In Lagos / Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now / Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by CastedDude: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
This is quite shameful...A Facebook user was left shocked after spotting officials of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) carrying out their official duty in a rickety vehicle in Igbo-ukwu town in Anambra state. 

The pick up truck which the road safety officials used for patrolling round the town - appears not be be road worthy, according to the report with some of them sitting on benches in the same vehicle. 

Chidozie AfunwaelotaNna who shared the shocking pictures on Facebook, wrote; 

This is Igbo-ukwu State Federal Road Safety (SFRS) in Anambra state... Patrolling with truck not only that but moving with no sit-belt, no fire extinguisher even the tires of the truck is getting weak and some headlamps and one side mirror is off from the truck while some Staffs are sitting on benches in the same truck etc...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/road-safety-officials-spotted-in-a-rickety-truck-in-anambra-state.html

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by PrinceZahzah(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin grin cheesy

And they are asking government to give them guns lol

For what na? cheesy

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by lionness(f): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
There is no fuqn hope for this motherfu... country

42 Likes

Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
Too bad

3 Likes

Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by tooth4tooth: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
This is a show of shame undecided undecided

Their action is a sharp contrast of what they represent .
Funny enough they will be confident to stop motorists and be making frivolous demands. smh

33 Likes

Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by Ehiscotch(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
Come wait, are you all really surprised or what?

Once you are wearing a uniform in Nigeria you can break the law as you like.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by yomi96(m): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
Watch bmc blame GEJ

8 Likes

Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
Delmello or whoever, plz upload this to the Anambra thread grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by CASTOSVILLA(m): 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
Laugh wan tear my vocal cord grin

I go carry my Venza go shake nyiash for dem grin
They must chase me with that Lamborghinigrin
Just one dangerous swerve at the roundabout is enough to send the bench warmers in all directionsgrin

30 Likes

Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by NwaNimo1(m): 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
F them.
Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by doshe39(m): 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lol...This is Nigeria
Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by Emmafe(m): 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
Everybody be criminal

Check my signature for phone deals

2 Likes

Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by Impregnable101: 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
What kinda country is this? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Nigeria is a disgrace to the rest of the world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by KenModi(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
Vbb
Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by Kelly2713(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by obafemee80(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
It reminds of cows being ferried to the Abatoir grin

5 Likes

Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by tunary(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Them no dey shame
Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by omooba969(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Igbo Amakaaaaagrin

16 Likes

Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by peacettw: 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
I had wanted to claim that some misguided elements aka bloggers might be quoting Anambra just cos they are jealous of its progressive mantra but sadly I can't do that cos the name Anambra can be seen boldly scribbled on the car for all to see. Very shameful

2 Likes

Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by manci(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
I nearly Hit one of them at their check point with my bike because I don't have 15k to bribe them . this truck they are using if it's a power Man driving am come for their checking point de for cease am but they are using what a Justice.
Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by finalboss(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
undecided incredible, God bless president buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Zoo
Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
Shouldn't other road users arrest them?

11 Likes

Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by ElNero(m): 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
I hope they are driving to a psychiatric hospital because this is madness. grin

11 Likes

Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nawa oo tomato truck for patrol
Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by imstrong1: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
If they're are not sure of their own safety how can they guarantee othes pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by sabi99(m): 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
Chinese biko meere dis country ebere
Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by BruncleZuma: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by Hotfreeze: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by aku626(m): 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
The new Vw plant signed by buhari would resolve this problem. Since Peugeot, Nissan, IVM failed to do so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Reconstruction, Rehabilitation And Expansion / LASTMA Was Pursuing The Trailer That Killed 15 Schoolchildren In Lagos / God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.