Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,549 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos (46036 Views)

Train Collides With Truck In Lagos / Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now / Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by kunmiiii: 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
The inscription on the front of the truck is even more amusing and hilarious.

Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by wakaawaka(m): 12:36am On Sep 12, 2018
Now this is Ludicrous

Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by donqx: 1:00am On Sep 12, 2018
hmmm
Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by cardoctor(m): 1:09am On Sep 12, 2018
Agakata iru Agaba azu.
Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by Mankosi: 3:20am On Sep 12, 2018
Which one is state federal road safety again?
Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by samjey: 4:13am On Sep 12, 2018
Buhari must see this!
Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by citadels(f): 4:43am On Sep 12, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
Laugh wan tear my vocal cord grin

I go carry my Venza go shake nyiash for dem grin
They must chase me with that Lamborghinigrin
Just one dangerous swerve at the roundabout is enough to send the bench warmers in all directionsgrin
u r wicked oo. Hahaha
Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by emperorblog(m): 5:55am On Sep 12, 2018
PrinceZahzah:
grin grin cheesy
And they are asking government to give them guns lol
For what na? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by peacettw: 5:59am On Sep 12, 2018
dragon2:

Yes,Yes and Yes. It is all about discipline and training. That is why they have disciplinary committees to investigate purge and punish.

Ok dear. Wishing you a lovely day ahead
Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by drololaaof: 6:00am On Sep 12, 2018
May be they are on sensitisation mission
Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by imitateMe(m): 6:04am On Sep 12, 2018
lionness:
There is no fuqn hope for this motherfu... country
You mean in ur state?
Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by phil07(m): 6:28am On Sep 12, 2018
too bad. unsafe act
Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 12, 2018
This is lame, who is their sector commander? what are the special marshalls doing there, they ought to have patrons and sponsors, upon all the so,called billionaires they claim to have this is the best they can offer?
Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by OPUSDEI1(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2018
Too bad they are celebrating their "2018 Road Safety Week...", as written on that backyard handcrafted banner, so its definitely not their patrol vehicle. Poor preparation.
Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by inereunwa1(m): 7:25am On Sep 12, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
Laugh wan tear my vocal cord grin

I go carry my Venza go shake nyiash for dem grin
They must chase me with that Lamborghinigrin
Just one dangerous swerve at the roundabout is enough to send the bench warmers in all directionsgrin
grin grin grin
Re: Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos by dragon2(m): 11:38am On Sep 12, 2018
peacettw:

Ok dear. Wishing you a lovely day ahead
Wishing you the best of the day too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge (construction Pictures) / LASTMA Was Pursuing The Trailer That Killed 15 Schoolchildren In Lagos / Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.