Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Controversial Pastor Obinim Tries To Fly To Heaven, His Members Begs Him Not To - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Controversial Pastor Obinim Tries To Fly To Heaven, His Members Begs Him Not To (507 Views)

Bishop Obinim Arrested And Fined For Illegally Using Strobe Lights And Siren / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversial Pastor Obinim Tries To Fly To Heaven, His Members Begs Him Not To by Ritzy10(f): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bishop Daniel Obinim is currently trending on social media after a video of him, wanting to fly to heaven trended earlier, and still trending.

The popular and controversial Ghanaian pastor during a service at one his his church branches, was reportedly trying to vanish into heaven. It appeared that the pastor, during the prophetic and deliverance service wanted to take off into the skies.

“I feel to fly right now, I feel to fly”, Obinim said in the video continuously. “Watch me, I am about to vanish” , he continued in Twi.
He then urged his church members who had the means, to record this groundbreaking exploit of vanishing into heaven.

He was instantly surrounded by some junior pastors and some of his congregants who begged him to rescind his decision to leave them on earth.
Despite Pastor Obinim assuring them of returning, they went on to plead for him to stop because their time was not up for him to ‘abandon’ them.

Watch Video Here

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/controversial-pastor-obinim-tries-to-fly-to-heaven-but-his-congregation-begs-him-video/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Controversial Pastor Obinim Tries To Fly To Heaven, His Members Begs Him Not To by AJOBI77(m): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
Loooool. I don hear another one
Re: Controversial Pastor Obinim Tries To Fly To Heaven, His Members Begs Him Not To by Kingosytex(m): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
the other one was a pastor praying for GOD to send his members recharge cards, this one is a pastor that wants to fly to heaven. pastor u think say u be prophet Elijah? him members for allow am make him fly.
Re: Controversial Pastor Obinim Tries To Fly To Heaven, His Members Begs Him Not To by LuciferKristi: 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ritzy10:

He was instantly surrounded by some junior pastors and some of his congregants who begged him to rescind his decision to leave them on earth.
Despite Pastor Obinim assuring them of returning, they went on to plead for him to stop because their time was not up for him to ‘abandon’ them.

Estimated IQ: 12

Re: Controversial Pastor Obinim Tries To Fly To Heaven, His Members Begs Him Not To by Ehiscotch(m): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
I thought Nigerian pastors were the worst until I met Ghanaians.
Re: Controversial Pastor Obinim Tries To Fly To Heaven, His Members Begs Him Not To by hopefulLandlord: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
This is funny
Re: Controversial Pastor Obinim Tries To Fly To Heaven, His Members Begs Him Not To by wolesmile(m): 9:31am On Sep 12, 2018
This man's brain needs to be checked... Or that of his congregation. Either him, or his congregation, or all of them together, is mad!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Prince Emmabel And Wife Celebrate19th Wedding Anniversary in Style / This Was What Happened Last Night / Church Of England Set To Ordain First Nigerian Gay Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.