Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

How You Can Make Your Online Presence More Known - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Make Your Online Presence More Known (216 Views)

Nigerian Instagram Accounts To Kickstart Your Business Online Presence / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make Your Online Presence More Known by obam993: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
Do you know in this digital age, no one wants to search for your business physically before being able to locate you.
What people do these days is to search for businesses that offer a particular service or product around a clearly defined location. Let's say I'm based in Ikoyi and I wanna hire a caterer for a specific event all I need do is to either search for 'caterers in ikoyi' or I might just on my location feature on my phone and search for 'caterers near me'. The list of businesses that fall under this category will be displayed with their address, phone number and even website. This businesses show up because they have done their Google business listing and you can imagine what other businesses that are yet to show up in Google search are losing per day.

To do your Google business listing at an affordable price, contact
Odubanjo Babatunde

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Using Java For Mid Sized And Small Businesses Projects / Learn Auto-gele,makeup And Wig Making For #1k / How To Start Up A Bread Bakery Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.