Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Will Lagosians Rally Behind Ambode As They Did For Fashola In 2011? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Lagosians Rally Behind Ambode As They Did For Fashola In 2011? (500 Views)

Tunde Bank-Anthony: Tinubu Can’t Claim Glory For Fashola, Ambode’s Achievements / More Trouble For Ambode As Tinubu’s Associates Insist On His Probe / Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Lagosians Rally Behind Ambode As They Did For Fashola In 2011? by hisexcellency34: 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
Back in 2011, it took days of protests from Lagosians for Tinubu to change his mind and give his nod for Babatunde Fashola's second term. They saw all Fashola's good works and they want him to continue.

Now Tinubu has come up with the same strategy again. But will Lagosians rise up in Ambode''s defence? Many who thought he rubbished all Fashola laboured for since coming to office.

Re: Will Lagosians Rally Behind Ambode As They Did For Fashola In 2011? by bedspread: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
It's the beginning of the End for Chief Bola Tinubu... Mark my Words

1 Like

Re: Will Lagosians Rally Behind Ambode As They Did For Fashola In 2011? by tollyboy5(m): 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
There is another favourite out there already which is Otedola. this one is the end of jagabanism

1 Like

Re: Will Lagosians Rally Behind Ambode As They Did For Fashola In 2011? by kunle75(m): 1:05am On Sep 12, 2018
bedspread:
It's the beginning of the End for Chief Bola Tinubu... Mark my Words

It takes men with courage to say this i salute you

I am having same feeling lately even i like Tinubu as a person but i think he should choose his battle wisely. No one is an island of wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Between Ortom And Yahaya Bello,who Is The Worst Governor? / Fake NYSC Certificate Passed DSS Screening In 2015- How? / PDP Will Win Osun State Governorship Election- Atiku.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.