Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) (23007 Views)

Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta / Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Shares Their Chat Where She Confessed (screenshots) / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by officialwdhtv: 1:03pm On Feb 28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LNEwcVQIds

South African woman confesses she falsely accused a Nigerian man of rape, years after he was detained because of her accusation.

Happy Simelane explained that her family accused him of raping her because it's a taboo for them to date Nigerians, and she went along with it because she was too afraid to confess.

She went on to marry a different man, but he recently died in a car accident while with his side chick, who survived.

Happy then reunited with the Nigerian man.

Now a mother-of-three, Happy is now engaged to the Nigerian man, said to be from the South East.

A video shared online shows a woman, believed to be his mother, welcoming her warmly when she visited Owerri, Nigeria, with the man.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C34-NfmSW9E/?igsh=bWMycXd2bGppcWxk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by chuksville(m): 1:05pm On Feb 28
Women and manipulation. It started since the days of Adam.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by dkidd: 1:39pm On Feb 28
perfectsusanoo:
The man is Shite for marrying her. If na 4 streets of soweto, he would have been deader than dead.
A family that want to destroy your existence.
Well he's from the east so ...
Green card? South africa?
What a bloodily daft fool.
Lol grin

6 Likes

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by dkidd: 1:43pm On Feb 28
Chai.. she even told his child that he was dead

6 Likes

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:13pm On Feb 28
Dirty ugly looking aids Carrier.. I spit on her virus clitoris.

Yeye South Africans.

I don't even know why someone trust these things.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by DevilsEqual(m): 2:18pm On Feb 28
This doesnt make any sense

The equal justice isnt meted on fake rape accusers and true rapist already cancelled out equality in the grand sense

Funny hwo some women will come here to defend this with some silly twists

18 Likes

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by JobZoneNews(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28
The arms of the law should catch up with her

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 28
officialwdhtv:
South African woman confesses she falsely accused a Nigerian man of rape, years after he was detained because of her accusation.
Happy Simelane explained that her family accused him of raping her because it's a taboo for them to date Nigerians, and she went along with it because she was too afraid to confess.
She went on to marry a different man, but he recently died in a car accident while with his side chick, who survived.
Happy then reunited with the Nigerian man.
Now a mother-of-three, Happy is now engaged to the Nigerian man, said to be from the South East.
A video shared online shows a woman, believed to be his mother, welcoming her warmly when she visited Owerri, Nigeria, with the man.
#wetindeyhappentv

if i understand this story correctly... she is now engaged to the same dude that went to jail because of her false accusation?!

if that ignoramus doesnt mind what she did, and gets engaged to the woman who falsely accused him and sent him to jail, then why should WE worry about this issue?

to each their own miserable lives!

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by AllahOfBlood: 2:44pm On Feb 28
cheesy

The hatred is real

4 Likes

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by bonechamberlain(m): 2:44pm On Feb 28
angry

That's why I laugh when woman shout equality, women are already being over pampered in the world. There is this belief that they can get away with irresponsibility and unaccountability.

Laws should be made for women like this to be properly dealt with, if not men are in trouble.

There is a growing need for more feminine men, especially in the western world which seems like an agenda by certain powerful forces to put women on top and men below, probably because women are more easily manipulated than men.

The man accused of rape is an example of my assertion, he might have lost his manliness, confused and dejected. Seeing that the woman in question never suffered for her evil. He feels powerless to fight back, the only option is to go back to his accuser and bow to her manipulations angry
This type of women aren't always remorseful, they only become remorseful if it benefits them.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by ecolime(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28
chuksville:
Women and manipulation. It started since the days of Adam.
As in ehn cry

Men are endangered species

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by Tallesty1(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28
Came here with a whole lot to say, but when I saw that she is engaged to the man she accused of rape, words failed.

Not surprised that he is from the East; we simp a lot.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by fredoooooo: 2:45pm On Feb 28
The funniest thing is they won't do anything to her .

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by sylve11: 2:46pm On Feb 28
Yet one sissy man of a fellow I share the same group with will always believe any story that concerns rappe.
embarassed angry cool

8 Likes

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by JoeEeL(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28
NOTHING ANGERS ME MORE THAN FEMALE FALSE RAPE ACCUSERS GETTING AWAY AFTER THEIR EVIL.

Wetin dey pain me pass is we the men who are victims. We just dey siddon look. We just keep being endangered for free? Men are not even looking for ways to put an end to this madness...

So we just come this world to be sufferhead ni abi wetin gan sef?

Shame on we this 21st century men. Tueeeh!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by ndubuogaranya: 2:46pm On Feb 28
cheesy
I've always maintained that any rape case that didn't involve violence is not a rape. Some women are evil!

And the man is a SIMP, or maybe there's other things we don't know about.

9 Likes

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by Klass99(f): 2:46pm On Feb 28
I don't feel sorry for that Nigerian man at all grin.

8 Likes

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by sylve11: 2:46pm On Feb 28
perfectsusanoo:
The man is Shite for marrying her. If na 4 streets of soweto, he would have been deader than dead.
A family that want to destroy your existence.
Well he's from the east so ...
Green card? South africa?
What a bloodily daft fool.

😆 🤣 cool

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by SoNature(m): 2:47pm On Feb 28
Being a Nigerian is tantamount to a curse; nobody respects a Nigerian. What the South African authorities did to that Nigerian, they cannot do it to an American. Until we fix this country, the world will never have regards for us.

6 Likes

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by sekundosekundo: 2:48pm On Feb 28
wink

Exactly what they do against so many Nigerians in Europe, Asia etc.
They'll plant drug on you and arrest you. Sometimes they demand for your papers once you bring them out they'll seize it and arrest you for illegal stay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by Greenlyf: 2:48pm On Feb 28
I dey fear this gender pass queen cobra 🐍

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by 007Marvel(m): 2:48pm On Feb 28
SA and hate be like 5&6

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by meum: 2:49pm On Feb 28
What I’m seeing: A woman confesses she falsely accused a man of rape.

The truth is most ladies do this. That’s why I properly investigate any accusation made against a man by any woman.

How the man decided to marry that dev!l (accuser of the brethren) amazes me. I hope it’s not a vengeful mission

7 Likes

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by Theunbothered: 2:49pm On Feb 28
The man needs to be locked up again for marrying the idiot

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by LordPsalm(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28
Reason i don't believe rape unless on minors

7 Likes

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:49pm On Feb 28
Rape itself and false accusations of rape should get the same jail sentence.

We Rise.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by inoki247: 2:49pm On Feb 28
If no be wickedness dem suppose use street treat the girl fvck up....

Aw can you try to seize a man freedom....

3 Likes

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:50pm On Feb 28
Obviouslyblunt:
The guys is an idiot for still going into that family.
MASTERCHIEF0847:
They are back together? shocked shocked shocked
If the story is actually true, the guy is nothing short of a mumu,
But dis tin call love sha,
It has mumued many men......and women!

sekundosekundo:

Lol, I know one married woman whe set up a young boy with the rape of her house girl all because the guy refused to date her. The young man was arrested and was about to be dumped at kirikiri prison before we intervened and the truth came out.
She should be in jail by now.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:50pm On Feb 28
inoki247:
Lol
Inoki 247,
Is this supposed to be funny bruh

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by GloriousGbola: 2:50pm On Feb 28
MrBrownJay1:

if i understand this story correctly... she is now engaged to the same dude that went to jail because of her false accusation?!

if that ignoramus doesnt mind what she did, and gets engaged to the woman who falsely accused him and sent him to jail, then why should WE worry about this issue?

to each their own miserable lives!

Thank you for this. Story is bs

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Detains 4 Brothers Two Years Without Trial - Sahara Reporters / Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 / Nigerian Lady Fined For Attempting To Obtain A Ghana Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.