Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

10 News, Human Rights And Political News Bloggers Wanted. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 10 News, Human Rights And Political News Bloggers Wanted. (214 Views)

1000 Bloggers Wanted! To Be Trained For Free! / 10 Strange Website Nigerians Visit Everyday- Mr Rights / Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 News, Human Rights And Political News Bloggers Wanted. by NegusNegaste(m): 2:58am On Sep 12, 2018
I will give you a steady supply of news.

Right now, there's an exclusive news that has never been published elsewhere staring you in the face.

It's a case of human rights violations by the Nigerian Police Force against a house boy.

The houseboy reportedly stole some amount of money from his boss (a Commissioner in Anambra State).

Apparently, the commissioner could not give an account of the cash, or how much was allegedly stolen from him, because, there was a lot of money at the house.

The young man is being represented by a popular human rights activist, who has asked the court to grant a hearing on the 14th of this month.

Terms:

My name will not be removed from the byline.
You must give me credit for my work.
Payment shall be discussed at a later date.
You shall be noble in dealing with me.

Who wants to be the first to get this news platform?
It comes at no cost to you today.
Re: 10 News, Human Rights And Political News Bloggers Wanted. by Alejoc(m): 3:01am On Sep 12, 2018
2019 is here already..... I hope you are recruiting for Sowore and not BMC

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Online Music Promotion: Send Your Songs Want To Promote, Right Now! / Facebook Group And Page For Sale / Your Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.