Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,542 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

1000 Bloggers Wanted! To Be Trained For Free! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 1000 Bloggers Wanted! To Be Trained For Free! (625 Views)

End Poverty Today, Be Equipped, Be Trained, Get Started Here! / 10 News, Human Rights And Political News Bloggers Wanted. / Youtube Monetization 2018: Account Must Have 4000 Watch Hours & 1000 Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1000 Bloggers Wanted! To Be Trained For Free! by focusnow: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Many people will remember Linda Ikeji whenever they hear blogging. They are not mistaken because Linda is the most successful blogger in Nigeria. She earns up to $50,000 each month from blogging. But, how does she do it? What she does is called traditional blogging.

In traditional blogging, you set up a blog website, drive tons of traffic to it, sell ads and make your dollars. Just like that? Well, it sounds simple. But, ask thousands of failed bloggers and they will tell you it’s easier said than done. So why is traditional blogging so difficult? For many reasons, but I will tell you the hardest part.

In traditional blogging, the hardest part is to build an audience. You need thousands of people visiting your blog pages every day. In fact to make a few dollars daily, you need more than a thousand unique visitors. You need to spend lots of money to build traffic to your blog site and this is not easy, especially for beginners with little budgets. If you don’t have the money or capacity to drive this massive crowd to your blog site, you don’t make money. Now you know why many bloggers drop out after few months.

Like many bloggers, I was fed up with trying to build and sustain this elusive traffic. It got so bad that on November 2017, I allowed deliberately refused to renew the hosting of my tech blog. It went offline. That was the height of my frustration. I faced other online businesses I was doing. Then, on February 2018, a friend who knew I was a blogger called and asked whether I still do blogging. Reluctantly, I answered yes. Then he asked whether I have upgraded to the modern form of blogging. I said no. He told me that the modern form of blogging is called Social Media blogging. He sent me a link and asked me to sign up, and research about Social Media blogging. I did and gradually started learning about this form of blogging. The rest is history. Today, a year and some months later, I am comfortably making what I dreamt about in traditional blogging.

To give you a little insight, here is what you need to know. In social media blogging. To start up is very cheap. You do not need to pay for domain name registration, hosting or web designing. And while you are still required to have an audience come to your blog page, its much easier because this type of blogging has the social media aspect of it. You have friends and followers like you do on Facebook and this hybrid feature makes it easier to have the traffic needed in traditional blogging.

I want to prove that this is all true. Starting this Saturday, I will be training 1000 bloggers for FREE on social media blogging. If you follow what I will teach you, by the end of 14 days, you have made your first cool dollars. I want to build a community starting with 1000 bloggers. This community of bloggers will support each other and see how easy it is to make money blogging as a group. While traditional blogging still pays a very few Nigerians, Social Media blogging makes everything easy for you and you start making money almost immediately.

To join our community and be among the first class, just follow the instructions below:

Go to the RIBs page or click this link to go straight: http://rytecliqtech.co/index.php/ribs/
Click the button labelled "Join RIBS on Whtsapp" to join the Whatsapp group page.
That’s all.
I will remove the link once I have the number of persons for the first class.
I hope you will take advantage of this rare opportunity! Remember, it is entirely FREE! The class starts this Saturday, 3/8/2019 on the Whatsapp group by 8pm. See you there!

(1) (Reply)

Computer Hardware/software Repair / Web Designing Page Hanging / Website For Sale !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.