Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" (54483 Views)

Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) / Appointment Of Dangote & Otedola As APC Campaign Members: Nigerians React / Prince Alexander Akenzua 9th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion Gifts Son Wristwatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by IllegalMoney: 9:05am On Sep 12, 2018
kindnyce:
PDP would wish to field Otedola, but will he accept?
APC should but greed a side and rally round ambode
Ll
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by kingthreat(m): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2018
they're probably straffing or have straffed before

2 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by arrestdarrester: 9:05am On Sep 12, 2018
Otedola is it, Lagosians wise up now...

Another good thing is that Otedola will not be a 'push-about' for PDP godfathers. Him hold ground tight

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by Born2Breed(f): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2018
Otedola will be good for Lagos but I prefer a continuation of Ambode under PDP or another party aside APC, then Otedola can take it from there in 2023 under the platform of any political party.

If this arrangement is followed, Lagos will be competing head to head with Nigeria and other African nations.

2 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by OhiOfIhima: 9:06am On Sep 12, 2018
As far as Lagos State Concern... Right man wrong party actually after Ambo 8years tenure.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by TheKingIsHere: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2018
iliyande:
Good, but wrong timing....

Kindly explain to us how it is a wrong timing?
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by Horladipupo0505: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2018
And this one go like ruin himself like abiola...
well I know too like him so I am not gonna pity him....I don't think he has anything to offer than his celebrity family....dey remain relevant online bcoz of the uncalled news everywhr on Twitter.... oya DJ cuppy come and copy the tune.....
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by Bizibi(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2018
Next year elections in Lagos will be bloody,tinubu will kill to maintain his control.......

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by bigpicture001: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2018
AntiZombie:
lol

Tinubu might be floored both state and federal if he plays the wrong cards

cause bubu will dump his smelly teeth

and ambode will wipe the floor with him in lag and shut down the Alpha beta scam conduit pipe
..the only event that can mk tinubu win lagos is if ambode goes ahead with the APC primaries..if he does,he will be beaten hands down nd den he would lose his power. nd tinubu will continue with his apc dynasty in lagos. but if ambode Decamp s with his rep intact, he can sell a " he wants me to give him all lagos money" story to the people nd buy some patriotic vote,using state power nd with the effort of pdp..tunubu will fall. less that 46 percent of lagosians are tinubu lovers....

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by Doctorjames(m): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2018
modath:

Femi Otedola enter Molue the other day , was it to test the waters? I doubt, he's going to refute this very soon..... He hasn't got it in him...

This is not 91 NRC/SDP smiley

You mean 93 NRC/SDP?

3 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by TheKingIsHere: 9:10am On Sep 12, 2018
Horladipupo0505:
And this one go like ruin himself like abiola...
well I know too like him so I am not gonna pity him....I don't think he has anything to offer than his celebrity family....dey remain relevant online bcoz of the uncalled news everywhr on Twitter.... oya DJ cuppy come and copy the tune.....

You gave said your mind that you don't like him, hence you wish him I'll luck while thiefnnubu robs Lagos blind.

However, we love him and he has my vote and that of other lagosians who love him

4 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by DavidEsq(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2018
To only those that know: If u know, u know

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by AntiZombie: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2018
bigpicture001:
..the only event that can mk tinubu win lagos is if ambode goes ahead with the APC primaries..if he does,he will be beaten hands down nd den he would lose his power. nd tinubu will continue with his apc dynasty in lagos. but if ambode Decamp s with his rep intact, he can sell a " he wants me to give him all lagos money" story to the people nd buy some patriotic vote,using state power nd with the effort of pdp..tunubu will fall. less that 46 percent of lagosians are tinubu lovers....

your right

cool
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by IllegalMoney: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2018
Bizibi:
Next year elections in Lagos will be bloody,tinubu will kill to maintain his control.......
The Buhari cabal will Checkmate Tinubu in next year election, they want to render Tinubu powerless from 2019, if Ambode defects to PDP or Otedola becomes PDP Candidate, they Buhari cabal will offer proxy support to anyone the will end Tinubu reign as lagos landlord

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by Solami30: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2018
9japarrot:
Otedola with the money!

Ambode with the vote!!

Complete the rest... grin

Inec with the results
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by modath(f): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

You know nothing.

Otedola is not only educated he is also a business mogul and an ally to the richest man in Africa.

Think of the possibilities. But as a typical Nigerian, you will still prefer thiefnnubu who is robbing Lagos state via alphabeta

Who is building the biggest refinery in Africa with the support of the sitting president, that they will prefer not to go against... Anytime you are free, take a trip to Ibeju Lekki where the refinery is still under works & you'd "KNOW" better.... I don't just talk, I say what I know , not emotional arguement..

I ignored your first line cos it really is about YOU & only addressed the highlighted..

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by thegoodone1234(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2018
Otedola is a big fish.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by Realret70: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2018
Evey one has rjght to dream weather sleeping or awake however its only after 2019 that some people will realise that their action was actually a dream ote author=Letenwam post=71119806]Hon. Omosede Igbinedion, the Nigerian lawmaker representing Ovia South/West-Ovia North/East in the Nigerian House of Representatives, has confirmed that Billionaire Business, Femi Otedola, who is currently on his annual 3 months vacation, is PDP's Governorship candidate in Lagos State. 

Hon. Omosede Igbinedion who took to Instagram to confirm the report, addressed Femi Otedola as the next Governor of Lagos State in 2019. She wrote on Instagram; 

Congratulations to @femiotedola , the next Governor of Lagos State 2019. I am so happy you took this calling up,I know you will make an outstanding Governor.

https://lailasnews.com/hon-omosede-igbinedion-confirms-femi-otedola-is-pdps-governorship-candidate/

[/quote]
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by royal200: 9:15am On Sep 12, 2018
This is the game plan.. ...From reliable source

---Otedola and Ambode are paddy(otedola never wished to contest against him)
----If Ambode lose the primary election, he WI make sure he destroy the reign of jagaban in Lagos by collaborating with Otedola so that APC can lose..
-----If Ambode wins the primary election, otedola won't take the election serious and will honourably lose to ambode......

This is politics.. ....

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by noblebaba: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2018
Tinubu will rather die than to loose Lagos,the 4billions Alfa beta is making on monthly basis from Lagos Igr ,the regular income from federal allocations of other south west mumu Governors ,Femi, be warned they will cripple your businesses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by modath(f): 9:18am On Sep 12, 2018
Doctorjames:

You mean 93 NRC/SDP?

Uncle, I danced to the "Daddy/ Mummy" Sarunmi/ Otedola/Agbalajobi no e dibo fun, no one told me the story. smiley

I LIVED it, no one told me the story...

P.S... Taking office in "January 1992" tells you what?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Governors_in_the_Nigerian_Third_Republic

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by Arysexy(m): 9:18am On Sep 12, 2018
Waiting for the bastard Oba Lil Wayne of Lagos to drown Otedola voters as usual. Foolish retired olopa
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by Gaddafih001(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2018
dis lady jst wanna a lil bit of otedola's pencil. who send u to interfere Edo nd Lagos na d same tin? yeye sugar mummy.

but my problem now is if d man embezzle money we won't know cox he will claim he came into d game(politics) a billionaire. how do we investigate dis[/quote]

So you don’t know that Eko is Benin’s province?
Na Beni get Lagos.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by kunlesmiles(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2018
No business mogul raises to the top by simply playing according to the rules, he has just succeeded in turning d flashlight on himself and business,guys like otedola, dangote should better stay away from politics, if dem no want trouble.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by klax(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2018
If the news were to be true then I will support Otedola nevertheless may be after Ambode term finish because Ambode is not doing bad in Lagos.

Hope EFCC and apc will not come up and say in 1965 Otedola stole billions or trillions from the then govt because any threat to apc EFCC carries it on their head cooking up malicious figures to support their liar master in Lagos and Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by Glink2018(m): 9:22am On Sep 12, 2018
modath:

Uncle, I danced to the "Daddy/ Mummy" Sarunmi/ Otedola/Agbalajobi no e dibo fun, no one told me the story. smiley

I LIVED it, no one told me the story...

P.S... Taking office in "January 1992" tells you what?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Governors_in_the_Nigerian_Third_Republic

You don old o.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by da3pu0(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2018
his father Michael otedola was a formal Lagos state governor. Then who says he doesn't have political experience. I don't see any reason why he can not contest cos he has all what it takes to contest. but I see the election as a very crucial and most interesting cos winning ambode in Lagos would require a lot of exercise. the man has done credibly well even more that his predecessors.
by the way their Lagos my Ibadan.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by klax(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2018
If the news were to be true then I will support Otedola but may be after Ambode term finish because Ambode is not doing bad in Lagos.

Hope EFCC and apc will not come up and say in 1965 or 70 Otedola stole billions or trillions from the then govt because any threat to apc EFCC carries it on their head by cooking up malicious figures to support their liar master in Lagos(tinubu) and Aso Rock(Alhaji Saint Buhari).
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by Glink2018(m): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2018
noblebaba:
Tinubu will rather die than to loose Lagos,the 4billions Alfa beta is making on monthly basis from Lagos Igr ,the regular income from federal allocations of other south west mumu Governors ,Femi, be warned they will cripple your businesses

And if he loss nothing will happen.
You write by the mentality of a mediocres.
If you don't try something , you will not know if you can conquer or be conquered.

Whatsoever the case maybe , be it will be in the records that otedola try to be the governor.
And the rest is what will happen in the next year election
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by Centcanada: 9:30am On Sep 12, 2018
If this man can really be the governor of Lagos state from another party (PDP), I will appreciate it because the God fatherism of Tunubu towards Ambode is alarming. For He tunubu not to allow Ambode to finish his work which he started just because Ambode has close most of the link he( Tunubu) makes his money from, he decided to use the money to develop Lagos state, it now turns out to be a slap on his face and he bring someone else just to make sure he control Lagos indirectly. Ambode second tenure or Mr otodola will emerge. I love Otodola for the first time self. I hate Tunubu with passion.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by Glink2018(m): 9:31am On Sep 12, 2018
klax:
If the news were to be true then I will support Otedola but may be after Ambode term finish because Ambode is not doing bad in Lagos.

Hope EFCC and apc will not come up and say in 1965 or 70 Otedola stole billions or trillions from the then govt because any threat to apc EFCC carries it on their head by cooking up malicious figures to support their liar master in Lagos(tinubu) and Aso Rock(Alhaji Saint Buhari).

By otedola we stand.
EFCC also we be cowed by the court of competent jurisdiction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? / How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! / IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.