Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,749 members, 7,831,395 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 (16632 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds to the Semi-Finals?

Argentina: 52% (12 votes)
Germany: 47% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

CAF Champions League: Etoile Du Sahel Vs Enyimba 3(3) - 0(4) On 20th April 2016 / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by yommen: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2010
Redman44:

The German team is really organized. The team plays without any respect for the opposition. Just look at the faces of Ozil, Podolski, Lahm, Boateng, Schwasteinger etc. They have this '' We are going to win look''. The Germans were not under any pressure and I love their style. Joachim Low, the current German coach, was the assistant of Jurgen Klinsmann at the last World Cup. Low is even proving to be technically stronger than Jurgen Klinsmann. I'm not surprised with the intelligent football being played by Germany at this World Cup. Except the unexpected happens, Germany will be the world champions come July 11, 2010. Nigeria needs to start believing in youth players and we need to give Samson Siasia a chance again. His Beijing 2008 Olympics Squad played like the German team @ South Africa 2010. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com

They look innocent. Like the normal house cat that is very harmless but they bite like a lion. Oh I mean 'they attack like the lions and are humble like the duka'

[/quote
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

sharrap there and apologize for ever doubting the young boys  tongue
Ewo awon arugbo ti won n claim "young boys" grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2010
@DK
Glückwünsche! Auf Deutschland

Danke Schon
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by houvest: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2010
Messi still has at least 2 world cups to prove his mettle. Germany may be the first nation tro lose a match and still end up winning the world cup. This is the third time they are scoring 4 goals in this tournament.
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by 9jafreak: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2010
[size=18pt]R

A

P

E[/size]
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by Ibomade1: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2010
Kudos to the German Machines. Now England should know that their defeat was not a random act. Ze Germans have thrown down the gauntlet.
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by DrKitaun(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2010
FL Gators:

Ewo awon arugbo ti won n claim "young boys" grin

oya !  tongue

the person wey i dey talk to  . . .UNDERSTANDS !  tongue

@Eyonitwit

u are a big buffoon not to know at this point in time that as at now THE BIGGEST FLOP OF THE COMPETITION IS not Yakubu . . .

not Gyan . . .

not Ronaldo . . .

but ur MESSI !!!

A WPOTY IN A WORLD CUP YEAR ?  shocked  shocked

If Ronaldo didnt score a goal we for no hear word . . .now Messi with all the hype cant score Enyeama nor any other keeper and u think the world will accept it as normal ?

u are retarded to think that the outcry wont be explosive as the media will raise a lot of dust about this.

Mumu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by DrKitaun(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2010
Check it out ;

Messi - 5 games 0 goals shocked shocked shocked

WPOTY ? give me a break !!! angry
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by Rmc1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2010
DONT CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA,,     grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by JUO(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2010
that is nice
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by Zero2(m): 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2010
Let Messi come and play in EPL, or even Bundesliga, una go see him yansh exposed

Can you name any player that plays in EPL that has done better than messi in this world cup, where are all the strikers in EPL, majority of the top goal scorers of this worls cup are from laliga, what does that tells you? don't even talk of the EPL here, Messi has done better than EPL as a whole in this world cup, messi is human and you don't expect him to perform always, i believe you are far older than messi, before your very eyes messi will be crown world best for the second consecutive time, messi has won so many matches fro barca on personal effort, he is one player that should be celebrated, If your club wants to sign messi, you won't sleep because the joy of seeing messi play in your team will even kill you.
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by dayokanu(m): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2010
Lol

Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by DrKitaun(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2010
Zero2:

Can you name any player that plays in EPL that has done better than messi in this world cup, where are all the strikers in EPL, majority of the top goal scorers of this worls cup are from laliga, what does that tells you? don't even talk of the EPL here, Messi has done better than EPL as a whole in this world cup, messi is human and you don't expect him to perform always, i believe you are far older than messi, before your very eyes messi will be crown world best for the second consecutive time, messi has won so many matches fro barca on personal effort, he is one player that should be celebrated, If your club wants to sign messi, you won't sleep because the joy of seeing messi play in your team will even kill you.

only babies think or post this way !

any EPL forward that has scored in this WC is better than Messi . . .

efforts NEVER count, only RESULTS do !

asswipes !  grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by tkb417(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2010
Is this about Messi or the ruthless German kids
These Barca wankers shd stop making noise
This is not champions league o nor La Liga

This is World cup
Gimme ozil and Muller abeg
Messi ko, panadol ni
Was he sleeping when they hammered them 4-0
Why didn't he score the goals to put them through?
If we blame C Ronaldo for not re-enacting club form for national team, why leave out Messi
Oh oh , Messi has 2 heads
Crase dey worry all of una

Up Germany!!!
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by Riodiao(m): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2010
Everbody now claiming 2 be a german or a german fan but its 2 early 2 get carried away. There r still more twist and shocking result still 2 come. German team lack d experience whether u lyke it or not. They'l come unstuck when they meet an organize team lyke spain or holland. They've never fought 4rm behind 2 win in dis tournament. The only game the went behind 1st, they couldnt salvage a draw. Lets not 4get 'no european team has ever won d world cup outside europe, dnt tink i would happen now all though i wish holland wins it . Iv got dat feeling uruguay r d lucky team of t tournament and will win it. Remember euro 92, d danes. U nid luck. And those mentioning S.Eagles, pls do me a favour dnt mention dat rubbish, unorganize, over age team here again. They dnt exist anymore.
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by philip0906(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2010
*3 months 4rm nw*
 SOCCER STAR HEADLINE
"RUTHLESS MESSI SHOWS NO MERCY AS HE SCORES A HATTRICK AGAINST ZARAGOZA"
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by tkb417(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2010
How come those with experience and grit have not been able to play them
4-0, 4-1 against some of the best teams in the world is no joke
If Germany don't win this world cup
They have surpassed expectations
But who they are, I doubt they will leave without the trophy
I remain an oranje boiz fan but I have been humbled by the flawless Germans
They are simply a team u cannot ignore- u just have to commend them
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by DrKitaun(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2010
tkb417:

Is this about Messi or the ruthless German kids
These Barca wankers shd stop making noise
This is not champions league o nor La Liga

This is World cup
Messi ko, panadol ni
Why didn't he score the goals to put them through?
If we blame C Ronaldo for not re-enacting club form for national team, why leave out Messi
Oh oh , Messi has 2 heads
Crase dey worry all of una

Up Germany!!!

u dey mind dem ? majority of them just start to dey watch ball when Dinho start to dey shine dat time . . .useless people  grin

philip0906:

*3 months 4rm nw*
 SOCCER STAR HEADLINE
"RUTHLESS MESSI SHOWS NO MERCY AS HE SCORES A HATTRICK AGAINST ZARAGOZA"
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

grin  grin  grin

u are so right, e remain small make I dey cry for here with laffter !

@TKB

wetin dey annoy me pass be say DK sef dey too fear or respect Messi, if I were a coach pitched against Messi I go just relax do am wetin Mou and Loew do am . . .u cant go wrong !  grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by damilola15: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2010
^pic,   lol
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by dayokanu(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2010
This is World cup
Messi ko, panadol ni

Its not Messi, its MENSES grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by CHANCEMAN: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2010
This German victory shows the superiority of European soccer over South American soccer.The South American style places too much emphasis on skill unlike the European style which emphasizes efficiency which is why we are heading to an all European final.
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by tkb417(m): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2010
@KIT
Messi is a great player but, he is not who they make him to be
He is not a magician like Zidan, Dinho, de lima and co
I still respect him but these Barca guys shd take off their tainted glasses and see the new boiz on parade
Bastian, Ozil, Muller and Neuer
Those are the stars of this world cup

Let the noise about Messi resume when Zaragoza and Barca are playing
I don't want any irrelevant noise here
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by Riodiao(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2010
Messi my wide yansh!. Cant even score free kick. Argentine waste. Cristianooo! Ronaldooo!, thats a complete player. No matter how hard u man mark him he still scores. He grabs d game by d scruff of d neck. Can messi do dat? NO, HE needs xavi or iniesta's help. 1 tin is 4 sure he can never b world best dis year. Gbam!
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by dayokanu(m): 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2010
How come those with experience and grit have not been able to play them
4-0, 4-1 against some of the best teams in the world is no joke
If Germany don't win this world cup
They have surpassed expectations

But who they are, I doubt they will leave without the trophy
I remain an oranje boiz fan but I have been humbled by the flawless Germans
They are simply a team u cannot ignore- u just have to commend them

So you just the realize?

Messi is on vacation, Schweini is the sheriff in town
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by DrKitaun(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2010
tkb417:

@KIT
Messi is a great player but, he is not who they make him to be
He is not a magician like Zidan, Dinho, de lima and co
I still respect him but these Barca guys shd take off their tainted glasses and see the new boiz on parade
Bastian, Ozil, Muller and Neuer
Those are the stars of this world cup

Let the noise about Messi resume when Zaragoza and Barca are playing
I don't want any irrelevant noise here

God bless u my broda . . .

all these Barca boys will soon wake up from their paranoia to come shout bunkum that the other boys werent good enuff bla bla . . .like we give a f.uck ?

I have said it already since that GERMANY WILL WIN THIS CUP . . .I even had the temerity to challenge the Octopus to it and discarded the thought of a hard fought game

Germany vs Argentina tough game ? lailai ! grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by kool05(m): 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2010
Maradona side lacks planning. the same illness that attacked the Ghanian. It is not about having the best of players but having the best of players understand each other. Kudos to the Germans but hope they pass through the wipe of the Uruguays.

<a href="http://www.footballopedia..com">Football Encyclopedia</a>
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by PurestBoy(m): 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2010
Messi is the best player in the world anyday anytime because no player in his shoes will do better than what he did today. I love you Messi. If Maradona had employed the service of Riqulme, Cambiasso & Zanneti, the story would have changed.
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by PurestBoy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2010
dayokanu:

So you just the realize?

Messi is on vacation, Schweini is the sheriff in town

@Dayokanu & all Messi Haters, I always respect you knowledge in football matters, Now I want you to tell me any of these German players that is better than Messi on 1-on-1 basis. Maybe clubwise too if you don't mind, forget what happen today OR

Tell me a single player in the world today that will perform better than what Messi did today.

I'm waiting sir
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by DrKitaun(m): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2010
PurestBoy:

@Dayokanu & all Messi Haters, I always respect you knowledge in football matters, Now I want you to tell me any of these German players that is better than Messi on 1-on-1 basis. Maybe clubwise too if you don't mind, forget what happen today OR

Tell me a single player in the world today that will perform better than what Messi did today.

I'm waiting sir

Schweini and Ozil shat on Messi today . . .no ?
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by BWK: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2010
German football lesson made and cultivated in Bavaria for Argies, Schweni player of d tournament so far
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by Rmc1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2010
klose is a killer!!! expect more goals from him
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by otum4: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2010
I WUZ WIT KEVIN PRINCE BOATENG YESTERDAY WHEN JEROME BOATENG CALLED HIM AND TOLD HIM, ''I WILL GIVE U SOMTIN TO CHEER U UP TODAY BY SHOWING THESE SOUTH AMERICANS THEY ARE A BUNCH OF CHEATS'' grin grin, THANK U JEROME, THIS IS FROM ME AND KEVIN

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

FIFA Warn Nigeria Of Ban If Sacked NFF Not Reinstated / Real Madrid Consider Suing La Liga Over €2.7 Billion CVC Deal / Lessons We Learned From Nigeria Vs Seychelles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.