Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 (16685 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds to the Semi-Finals?

Argentina: 52% (12 votes)
Germany: 47% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

CAF Champions League: Etoile Du Sahel Vs Enyimba 3(3) - 0(4) On 20th April 2016 / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by mamagee3(f): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2010
donspony:

Messi overhyped,  shocked

You got no clue bout football then
Messi is overhyped and you're one of those so called fans in the "Messi Bandwagon"

Did you see how he missed that freekick? He shot the ball 25m away from the crossbar.

So much for the World's Best Player. grin grin

Every goalkeeper aren't even intimidated by him anymore cause it's obvious they would catch it with ease. grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by eyoniggar(m): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2010
Mama-gee, when did you become a soccer pundit?
Romance section na ya house, oya waka comot for here.

Dr kartoon, just shut the f up, na khanye i go arrange to handle you.

torokobo, you dey lag now? Holler, we go arrange to see. No
need to start the E-gragra for here.
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by DrKitaun(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2010
eyoniggar:

Mama-gee, when did you become a soccer pundit?
Romance section na ya house, oya waka comot for here.

Dr kartoon, just shut the f up, na khanye i go arrange to handle you.

torokobo, you dey lag now? Holler, we go arrange to see. No
need to start the E-gragra for here.

Khanye na small boy when I dey yarn . . .

Seun is a buffon for allowing retards like you to post on NL . . .

who is Khanye >

that Adedibu boy ?

u both are illiterates . . .go polish urself Arrow !!! grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by tlops(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2010
power pass power, Maradona like any other coach can only have good success when they have a good team (which he does). All his player were over hyped and only preyed on weak teams so far.

He was basking in the sure glory of the group fixtures.

the only thing that pains me now is Ghana's exit,
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2010
The way d Germans played was simply awesome
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2010
mama-gee:

Messi is overhyped and you're one of those so called fans in the "Messi Bandwagon"

Did you see how he missed that freekick? He shot the ball 25m away from the crossbar.

So much for the World's Best Player. grin grin

Every goalkeeper aren't even intimidated by him anymore cause it's obvious they would catch it with ease. grin

Next time, take a note of how many players actually tackle him when he's with the ball

Ignore him and you shall be counting your losses  smiley
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by mamagee3(f): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2010
donspony:

Next time, take a note of how many players attack when he's got the ball on his leg

Ignore him and you shall be counting your losses  smiley
Actually, I watched the match today and I saw the German players clear the way for him to take a shot but instead he played the ball like he was giving it to the goalkeeper. grin

What about the botched freekick that had absolutely no target? Hit the ball 25m away from the crossbar grin grin

C'mon admit it, ronaldo, rooney and kaka are better than him.

He's a good dribbler and maybe an average player overall but he's not great. wink
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by slex(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2010
i said it and i will always say it, Any country that beats Nigeria in a world cup match can never win the w/c. in '94 Argentina and italy beat us Brazil won the cup, in '98 paraguay and denmark beat us France won the cup, 2002 Argentina again and sweden beat us who won? Brazil and now Argentina yet again with greece beat us, Who will win?The next time Argentina sees us in their group they will cry and they will know no hope 4 them,.morale of this story is AVOID BEATING NAIJA COS U WILL NOT WIN THE WORLD CUP, grin grin grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by tlops(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2010
^^^^^^^
Na so?
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by mamagee3(f): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2010
slex:

i said it and i will always say it, Any country that beats Nigeria in a world cup match can never win the w/c. in '94 Argentina and italy beat us Brazil won the cup, in '98 paraguay and denmark beat us France won the cup, 2002 Argentina again and sweden beat us who won? Brazil and now Argentina yet again with greece beat us, Who will win?The next time Argentina sees us in their group they will cry and they will know no hope 4 them,.morale of this story is AVOID BEATING NAIJA COS U WILL NOT WIN THE WORLD CUP, grin grin grin
Are you drunk? shocked shocked

Did you just compare the 1994 Nigerian players to those horrible new players?

I think you need a Prozac for your headache.
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by maedan(f): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2010
What a World Cup it's turning out to be. First Brazil, now Argentina. And these Germans eehhh shocked shocked shocked. At least my England boys won't feel so bad now. What a thrashing. Unforgettable.
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by canachy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2010
mama-gee:

Actually, I watched the match today and I saw the German players clear the way for him to take a shot but instead he played the ball like he was giving it to the goalkeeper. grin

What about the botched freekick that had absolutely no target? Hit the ball 25m away from the crossbar grin grin

He's a good dribbler and maybe an average player overall but he's not great. wink

U just dey talk because u get mouth, abi?
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2010
Ronaldo,would most probably score that free kick but yh.

Crux of the matter is no team can afford to leave Ronaldo,Messi and to a lesser extent kaka alone (Rooney is debatable)  cool

Remember what Messi done to our team at the Junior World Cup Finals.

mama-gee:

Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by slex(m): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2010
MAMA GEE i do not know why u are so abusive if u read my post(that is if u can read) u will see i am saying any team that has beaten 9ja does not win the W/C. so please stop being stupid(old news) we already know that
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by mamagee3(f): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2010
^^Who cares about the failures? undecided

It was quite obvious that the players were a failure in every way possible.

So, they shouldn't even be called the Nigerian players cause they are nowhere near Kanu, Okocha, Taribo West and others.

Let's get back to Argentina's big loss. grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by slex(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2010
@mama gee i am sorry for being rude to you
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by jalether(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2010
messi's below par world cup outing raises the question. Is he truly a great player as people and the media make him out to be.

afterall the mark of exceptional players lies in producing and proving themselves at the biggest stage.
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2010
goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll now i chose ng team to argentina
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by mamagee3(f): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2010
REALITY101:

goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll now i chose ng team to argentina
Here we are talking about Germany and you pop out the names of failures. grin grin

slex:

@mama gee i am sorry for being rude to you
It's okay honey, I'm not offended in anyway. kiss kiss kiss

jalether:

messi's below par world cup outing raises the question. Is he truly a great player as people and the media make him out to be.

afterall the mark of exceptional players lies in producing and proving themselves at the biggest stage.
Messi is an overrated average player. . .

As a matter of fact, I don't even know if I should call him average cause he's certainly a good player but not a good scorer nor defender, I shouldn't even mention freekick taker.

I knew it from the beginning that Messi was so much hype but most people kept on jumping on the messi bandwagon now, it's funny watching them jump out. grin grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by yemi2000(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2010
It is a big humiliation to Argentina from German machine.Maradona is not a good coach.
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by Atila1(f): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2010
Yes! Dats gud. Now I need Spain 2 beat Germany.
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by mamagee3(f): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2010
Atila1:

Yes! Dats gud. Now I need Spain 2 beat Germany.
In your dreams madam. . . grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by MRMoneyE(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2010
Germany the cup belongs to you, walloping your opponents even at knockout level,
Big up ,
mama-gee:

In your dreams madam. . . grin

Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by mamagee3(f): 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2010
Seun:

These boys are going to cry today.  Ditto maradona.
Don't bother sending the message.

I got news that him and his Argentine players are on their way to Argentina.
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by Iyineda(m): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2010
The Argies were steamrolled by the German Machines. smiley
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by mamagee3(f): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2010
^^More like they were Curbkicked into a den of lions. grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by dayokanu(m): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2010
So what does Argentina and England have to say about this embarassment
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by mamagee3(f): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2010
dayokanu:

So what does Argentina and England have to say about this embarassment
Argentina have to say that Messi and their team is way overrated.

England would just feel that they are better than Germany at least they had concealed 1 goal while Argentina had no goal at all. grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by eyoniggar(m): 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2010
Dr kartoon, what really amuses me alongside ur group
of old and experienced Nlander's is the way yall categorize
some member's making it seem like yall are superior to the other.

That don't really ish me up, although as eyonigger I wud rather put yall
in yall places. Now listen up, u don old, u gast dey give urself respect. As
dayo old reach, him still dey give himself brain unlike you wey no fetch himself
simple respect.

Its only on Nairaland that yall can make mouth and feel good
about how yall have proclaimed  each other to be, I am 100% sure that in the physical
yall are bunch of nuccas suffering from inferiority complex, na why una dey always yarn
opata for here. Anyway khanye shits on u anytime, so dnt try to use that adedibu phrase
to counter it. As for that tkb, I pray we connect, and lets see how shyt can be done.
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by tkb417(m): 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2010
If meeting me is an oscar award, then pray hard you achieve ur dream

I'm not in ur league (online or on d street)
Ur mates are still husuling to buy shoes and wristwatches to impress their babes yet u wanna meet me

U must lack manners

U and who? What have u done with ur life yet?
Go read ur fckin books and stop day dreaming
How u fckin wanna break into d tall wall around me to talk to me? U must be a lunatic

Suite xviii is the place if ur fackin ragged dirty rat will ever be allowed to enter
What car do u drive pig?
Be warned, we don't do regular autos

U must be mad really tho
I'm waitin for u o and pls be ready to blow a vuvuzela to announce ur presence
Hehehehe

Ur mate dey zoo
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by philip0906(m): 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2010
@pokerface
r u alright? undecided shocked shocked shocked
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by Sauron1: 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2010
tkb417:

If meeting me is an oscar award, then pray hard you achieve your dream

I'm not in your league (online or on d street)
your mates are still husuling to buy shoes and wristwatches to impress their babes yet u wanna meet me

U must lack manners

U and who? What have u done with your life yet?
Go read your fckin books and stop day dreaming
How u fckin wanna break into d tall wall around me to talk to me? U must be a lunatic

Suite xviii is the place if your fackin ragged dirty rat will ever be allowed to enter
What car do u drive pig?
Be warned, we don't do regular autos

U must be mad really tho
I'm waitin for u o and pls be ready to blow a vuvuzela to announce your presence
Hehehehe

your mate dey zoo

Cheese n Rice. . . . . . .I see loads of bile on this thread!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Brazil 2014: Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win!! / Ghana Fans Write-Off Super Eagles / BREAKING: Nigeria’s D’tigers Overpower Senegal, Zoom Into Afrobasket Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.