Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission (22723 Views)

AYO Fayose Write A Open Letter To TINUBU / N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' / Alleged Ganduje Bribes: Fayose Accuses Buhari, EFCC Of Double Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Praktikals(m): 7:36am On Sep 12, 2018
diebuhari1:
The greatest Yoruba man dead or alive.
Far greater than Ojukwu and Albino hunchback Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by royal200: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2018
Nairaland is too full of children.. So tell me how is fayose worst than other governors, so because he play opposition game now,he is a bad governor.I love this man boldness.. How many past governor, senators, HoR, even president has done this. If the nigga travel after his tenure Now, you people will still shout that he ran away.. ..Go see the fucking bulldog Efcc(bark in papers) and after that travel and go spend your money in a nice island. ..

The best and smartest politician ever.. .Let others follow suit and let see what will happen.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by AlphaStyles(m): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2018
Trying to bribe efcc i see
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Cajal(m): 7:39am On Sep 12, 2018
truthfulparrot:
October 16 is just some few weeks aways. I will quote this your post again to show how gullible you are. You will be supprised that Efcc do not have a solid case against Fayose. Infact Efcc will shy away from arresting him if they have their way.
......we all know is going for plea bargaining
He will also drop some millions of Naira to kick start the deal out of billions collected from obanikoro
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by olowo1995(m): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2018
Guy are trying to play smart as if nothing happens under his cabinet. Guy no dey fear nothing do you but wait make them do their findings so they can invite you not you rushing them with their job oooooo
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by daudaolaleke(m): 7:41am On Sep 12, 2018
Metuh:

How will he jet out of Nigeria with his passport seized? Think before you type

You self you be mumu, do you need passport to go to Cotonou, Benin,Togo etc.to seek asylum?
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by contigiency(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2018
This man likes to play to the minds of some people. He doesn't need to write this mischievous letter. he already has a date with the commision, so why this charade?
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Optimist88(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2018
Yambee:
grin

EFCC don block all borders. No more mouth running. Idiota.
Stupidity at its peak. So EFCC is responsible for borders security?
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 12, 2018
emperorlaqrin:
I just look at majority of the comments and I just smiled .I could remember I was discussing thi same stuff with a nigga of mine nd I felt this could be the smartest move he should make and here it' is I and fayose are thinking alike. Anyway this move will really help him both with the commission and at the court and for those thinking he his trying to divert the attention of the commission so as to abscond. Hey with this step he does not have to run to any where .

my opinion
how exactly does this step stop him from running if he wants to?
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by einscienstist(m): 7:50am On Sep 12, 2018
tragergeorge:
this quote you are quoting this guy,what is the essence reallywhat's your point exactly, I believe we all how fayose governed the state,,if you believe deep down in your heart he governed well and made the state proud then this your quote is sensible and I wish Ogun state more years of that kinda ruling ,,,but if you know he did not govern the state properly or you don't know anything about what's happening the state the this your quote just made you the most stupid creature living on planet earth,,goat they learn from your stupidity

Fayose is to Ekiti State Please....
AS
Ogun (the gods) is to Ogun State
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by chyket(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2018
The truth is that I'm our legal system,EFCC will have to have a water tight case against this man to get a conviction.
Its not like they will just arrest this man and hound him into jail as many are thinking here.
The EFCC that I know may not have the patience to painstakingly investigate cases against this man before rushing to court to prosecute and its here that I think the cases will start stalling and I know that this man has the resources to hire many high profile Lawyers to defend him.
I for see an interesting legal drama.
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by jamace(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2018
I don't like the move. Why not get all evidences ready and await EFCC invitation?

Why is Fayose pre-empting EFCC?
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Awoo88: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2018
Smart man. Instead waiting for efcc to start media trial of how billion is missing, he is taking to the fight to them. Let wait and see how efcc responds
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by win2kwire: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2018
Fayose is not an educated guy otherwise he will know better.

The primary tool for dealing with opposition parties and those who offended the presidency is EFCC, submitting yourself to them before they come for you will not help anything, it just shows fear!

He might be detained on that day even if don't they already have any evidence.
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by ak22(m): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2018
Olalan:
Hmmm, is this could be a ploy to get the EFCC relaxed while he perfect his plans to jet out of the country even before the said date.
BTW it's crystal clear this govt would really want tomwitch haunt him at the loss of his immunity

You really watched him on 3D
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by techstack: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2018
Eye service
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by bixton(m): 8:44am On Sep 12, 2018
Is there any law that allows such..........
I just think Fayose is trying to be pre-emptive of certain things likely to occur. .....

Hope he does not intend to take a long vacation outside the shores of the country. When we start hearing of the authorities looking for him, we will then hear via the social media some funny stories from him.
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Sannisege: 8:53am On Sep 12, 2018
diebuhari1:
The greatest Yoruba man dead or alive.
Far greater than Awolowo, Fayose is
Far greater than Ojukwu and Ironsi too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by 12345baba(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2018
Fayose bad guy. He wan rush efcc, make efcc begin run from am o
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Metuh: 9:25am On Sep 12, 2018
daudaolaleke:

You self you be mumu, do you need passport to go to Cotonou, Benin,Togo etc.to seek asylum?
You dull o... how will a famous and popular governor runaway from the country without his security operatives not knowing

I hope you know he is still been watched even after the election? Olodo
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by tuniski: 9:48am On Sep 12, 2018
Yambee:
grin

EFCC don block all borders. No more mouth running. Idiota.

Do you have borders in nigeria? Lame talk.
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by dynasty01: 9:56am On Sep 12, 2018
PassingShot:
Why is Fayose exhibiting signs of fear. If he's not guilty of anything, what's the point of writing EFCC?

grin grin grin grin
it's simple, to avoid any media trial or character assassination. he needs to hear it directly from them.
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2018
Realcash224:
The outgoing governor of Ekiti state, Peter Fayose has informed Efcc of his desire to visit the commission on Tuesday October 16; a day after his tenure ends as governor of Ekiti state.

Dike bu Dike. Nothing do you.
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Duru009(m): 10:24am On Sep 12, 2018
See wisdom !
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by semyman: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2018
He is testing the waters, if he discovers that they have enough dossier on him, the guy will commence work on his escape plans. He should not be given any audience until such a time he can be detained and be granted bail
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by daudaolaleke(m): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2018
Metuh:

You dull o... how will a famous and popular governor runaway from the country without his security operatives not knowing

I hope you know he is still been watched even after the election? Olodo

Doesn't he have control over his security operatives? Is being watched by who? He could sneak out by any means and anyhow, to avoid disgrace. You are original Ode.
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by odomanis: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2018
PassingShot:
Why is Fayose exhibiting signs of fear. If he's not guilty of anything, what's the point of writing EFCC?

grin grin grin grin

Read his letter before you start commenting. He doesnt want to wait until you invite him or even come to harass him,he is making himself available and that is not being fearful. That is rather being courageous.
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Metuh: 11:11am On Sep 12, 2018
daudaolaleke:

Doesn't he have control over his security operatives? Is being watched by who? He could sneak out by any means and anyhow, to avoid disgrace. You are original Ode.
Mugu soldiers are already situated in every nook and cranny of Ekiti since after election.
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by OlusegunAdedayo: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2018
angry
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by KingRagnar: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2018
This is coming from a man who feigned his own attack and has looted all funds allocated to Ekite state in the last 8 years. I pity you, be prepared to spend 14 years in prison with Dariye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Indigene Decries Poor-Quality Federal Constituency Project (Photos, Video) / Senator Joshua Lidani Defects To APC From PDP / Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Picks Gboye Adegbenro As His Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.