Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission (22720 Views)

AYO Fayose Write A Open Letter To TINUBU / N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' / Alleged Ganduje Bribes: Fayose Accuses Buhari, EFCC Of Double Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Realcash224(m): 6:10am On Sep 12, 2018
The outgoing governor of Ekiti state, Peter Fayose has informed Efcc of his desire to visit the commission on Tuesday October 16; a day after his tenure ends as governor of Ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Homeboiy: 6:13am On Sep 12, 2018
you smart nigur

I know what your tryin to avoid

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Olalan(m): 6:14am On Sep 12, 2018
Hmmm, is this could be a ploy to get the EFCC relaxed while he perfect his plans to jet out of the country even before the said date.
BTW it's crystal clear this govt would really want tomwitch haunt him at the loss of his immunity

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by truthfulparrot(m): 6:23am On Sep 12, 2018
Olalan:
Hmmm, is this could be a ploy to get the EFCC relaxed while he perfect his plans to jet out of the country even before the said date.
BTW it's crystal clear this govt would really want tomwitch haunt him at the loss of his immunity
October 16 is just some few weeks aways. I will quote this your post again to show how gullible you are. You will be supprised that Efcc do not have a solid case against Fayose. Infact Efcc will shy away from arresting him if they have their way.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by PFRB: 6:33am On Sep 12, 2018
This is a commendable move. I wish all govs and presidents will do like this

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 12, 2018
I love that.

This how it suppose to be but unfortunately Apc as a party has no agenda.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 12, 2018
Anything make Boko Haris win next year election, fayose go hear am for detention.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by FYB(m): 6:39am On Sep 12, 2018
Politicians are more afraid of EFCC than the masses. They steal from us without remors, but pretend to be our friends again when its election.

By the way, why isn't he hanging out with okada and barbers again.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Franzinni: 6:39am On Sep 12, 2018
This man has a healthy self confidence... Or I would say he portrays it well...

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by demolinka(m): 6:39am On Sep 12, 2018
Catch am, catch am, thief, thief, thief!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:39am On Sep 12, 2018
grin
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Greenarrow01(m): 6:40am On Sep 12, 2018
I dont know if fayose has any sinister aim for doing this.
But i think all politcal office holders should always make themselves available to anti graft agencies and other audit bodies..
The transition commitee is not just enough.
There should be a crystal clear mark of how tax psyers m9bey was spent.

People like apkabio should not hide ubder continuity of thier successor who will try to balance books and save their predecessors.

Same thing will happeb in osun...
The billions that aregbe swallowed will be hidden as soon as oyetola becomes a gov.

There should be free days where the chief justice allong with audit and anti graft agencies try to know whats up with state finances before the incoming govt start work...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by sojayy(m): 6:40am On Sep 12, 2018
Fayose bye bye !

1 Like

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by PassingShot(m): 6:41am On Sep 12, 2018
Why is Fayose exhibiting signs of fear. If he's not guilty of anything, what's the point of writing EFCC?

grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by diebuhari1: 6:41am On Sep 12, 2018
The greatest Yoruba man dead or alive.
Far greater than Awolowo, Fayose is

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Yambee: 6:41am On Sep 12, 2018
grin

EFCC don block all borders. No more mouth running. Idiota.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Gamesmart: 6:42am On Sep 12, 2018
Yeah right!

E dey plan how to run and disappear. Dis na im trying to play smart. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 12, 2018
He was IFA ni yi o se before changing to Fayose. I dy c fear on him

1 Like

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Bianda24: 6:42am On Sep 12, 2018
This is one of the most adoring moves I have witness in many years from an individual.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Metuh: 6:42am On Sep 12, 2018
PassingShot:
Why is Fayose exhibiting signs of fear. If he's not guilty of anything, what's the point of writing EFCC?

grin grin grin grin
We know it's hard but try and read the letter he submitted. Bmc everywhere

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by richidinho(m): 6:43am On Sep 12, 2018
this guy belong to a different specie of yoruba

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Metuh: 6:43am On Sep 12, 2018
Olalan:
How will he jet out of Nigeria with his passport seized? Think before you type

10 Likes

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Hoodbilonia: 6:43am On Sep 12, 2018
unlike dino

1 Like

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by diebuhari1: 6:44am On Sep 12, 2018
PassingShot:

grin grin grin grin
Read the letter my Yoruba Muslim brother. Read!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by ORACLE1975(m): 6:45am On Sep 12, 2018
angry
Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Oduwils222(m): 6:45am On Sep 12, 2018
Fear of the unknown. Guilty to the peak

1 Like

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by Rigel95(m): 6:47am On Sep 12, 2018
Oduwils222:
Fear of the unknown. Guilty to the peak
Do you run towards what you fear?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by babamadiba(m): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2018
Ur meeting with the EFCC is an inevitable something Mr ex gov. So the earlier the better you get it done real quick.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by aolawale025: 6:48am On Sep 12, 2018
He has nothing to hide

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission by FarahAideed: 6:49am On Sep 12, 2018
Hahahahaha..he has set confusion into the plan of the enemy with this later ...I bet you the EFCC didnt see this coming grin grin now they can't declare him wanted like they planned to

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC / Festus Keyamo Circulates Fake Video To Accuse Labour Of Vote Rigging, Propaganda / I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.