Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Adamu In Diplomatic Mission To Rescue Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adamu In Diplomatic Mission To Rescue Nigeria (3119 Views)

Yobo Rescue Nigeria / Breaking News !!:Amos Adamu Suspended For 3 Years and Fined / Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu In Diplomatic Mission To Rescue Nigeria by tkb417(m): 6:19am On Jul 04, 2010
I don't know why people like Adamu are the ones representing us outside
Don't we have correct people in this country?

IF GJ let this ban happen, I'm goin to make sure he gets banned b4 elections too
Re: Adamu In Diplomatic Mission To Rescue Nigeria by Iceugwa(m): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2010
someone tell adamu to look bush. he was among those that killed our football
Re: Adamu In Diplomatic Mission To Rescue Nigeria by mbulela: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2010
I am still waiting for GJ to ban Amos Adamu.
As long as that man is not sitting next to Bode George, our football will remain doomed.
If you think Sani Lulu is bad, then you have not heard of Amos Adamu.
Re: Adamu In Diplomatic Mission To Rescue Nigeria by asunaobi(m): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2010
mohid:

you actually mean if the child fails repeatedly and remains in the same class for 10yrs while you still are paying exorbitant school fees you would keep him there?(bros na to withdraw am for school ask am to learn trade.school no be by force)

How better else can it be answered!
Re: Adamu In Diplomatic Mission To Rescue Nigeria by Rmc1(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2010
Abegi Adamu make you go siddon for gutter, you think we all dont know your game plan you are on a mission to rescue your criminal a,ss and that of your cohorts abi? Infact adamu should be banned, and efcc should investigate adamu, and if he is found wanting he should be jailed. BLOODY CRIMINALS HOLDING A WHOLE  COUNTRY HOSTAGE
Re: Adamu In Diplomatic Mission To Rescue Nigeria by chelseabmw(m): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2010
;d
Re: Adamu In Diplomatic Mission To Rescue Nigeria by chelseabmw(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2010
adama is a shit
Re: Adamu In Diplomatic Mission To Rescue Nigeria by dolu2007(m): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2010
a-d-a-m-u
Re: Adamu In Diplomatic Mission To Rescue Nigeria by Outstrip(f): 1:03am On Jul 05, 2010
Why is the government so involved in sports for goodness sake. If you ask one of them to do a push up they will end up spinning on their pot bellies like a battery operated top. All of a sudden they want to ban this and ban that. Maybe they are under the impression that they don't have work to do
Re: Adamu In Diplomatic Mission To Rescue Nigeria by cvibe: 6:56am On Jul 05, 2010
Government is involved because the so called NFF is not independent. If they were independent, it'll have been a different case. He who pays the piper calls the tune.
Re: Adamu In Diplomatic Mission To Rescue Nigeria by nomoneydow: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2010
amos adamu of all people
Re: Adamu In Diplomatic Mission To Rescue Nigeria by Olaolufred(m): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2010
Thief , Ole, Barawo Adamu Is in Diplomatic Mission to save his pocket.
Re: Adamu In Diplomatic Mission To Rescue Nigeria by GNBohr: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2010
I have watched events with studied eyes and listened with rapt attention to all discussions and comments everywhere since the FG declaration of Football Suspension for all FIFA organised or is it "arranged" tournaments. My take is not on the merits and demerits of the declaration but on the vexed threat of FIFA ban on Nigeria.

For goodness sake, who is FIFA deceiving with their talk of non-interference by governments. It is a known fact that in our part of the world, I mean in Africa, government run sports including football. FIFA knows this and even acknowledges it. In countries like Nigeria, where government build stadia, organises football competition, fund football association, establishes and run football clubs, employs and trains coaches and referees. Yet FIFA says it doesnt want government interference.

When FIFA wants to have countries to host football tournaments they will demand for government guarantee, they will want to know how much government is going to put into the organising the tournaments in terms of security, building and upgrading of stadia, roads, medical facilities and other infrastructures. During their so called visitations to ascertain the state of readiness of such countries, they will visit state governors, visit ministers, vice presidents and presidents. Yet FIFA abhors government interference.

FIFA will not reject government when it fund football, when it financed hosting of tournaments when it pays salaries, allowances and match bonuses but when that same government raises voice and plan to look into football affairs, hypocritical FIFA will shout "NON INTERFERENCE" This is the shame of FIFA and is what kills football, particularly in Africa.

FOR ME, FIFA CAN GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

History:how Daniel Amokachi Substituted Himself,and Ended Up Becoming Hero(video / The Moment Referee Disallowed Ghana's Clean Goal For "An Invisible Hand Ball" / What Site Can I Watch Live Football Match For Any League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.