Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (9050 Views)

GE Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Food Concepts Plc (Chicken Republic) Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment / First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by JobUpdatesL: 6:53am On Sep 12, 2018
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.

We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions in Lagos:

1.) Regional Control Officer

Slot: 7 Openings

Deadline: 14th September, 2018.

Click Here To View Details

2.) CFO - UBA Pension

Deadline: 30th September, 2018.

3.) Business Development Japanese Desk Officer

Deadline: 30th September, 2018.

4.) United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018

Deadline: 1st October, 2018.

Source- https://uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/21483

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by originals1(m): 10:11am On Sep 12, 2018
Okay

Meanwhile, check my signature if you're interested in buying an instagram account wink
Re: United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by lewis512(m): 10:11am On Sep 12, 2018
Ftc
Re: United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:11am On Sep 12, 2018
Good development
Re: United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by jtjohn(m): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2018
k
Re: United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by stefanweeks: 10:19am On Sep 12, 2018
Na so so

advert for this and that

yet no one is recruited

Ubansu

3 Likes

Re: United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by raymytech1: 10:19am On Sep 12, 2018
Make I apply

Affordable website designs check my signature
Re: United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by Patrickilogu(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2018
they always advertise job opening, you will apply and they will never get back to you, at-least informing you that your application was successful or not.

1 Like

Re: United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by oluwasegun007(m): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by nanauju(f): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2018
For those saying you applied without getting response from them, have you checked if the fault is from u? I know a lot of people who have been been called to their test and interviews. I even know of some people who even didn't resume work after training school because they had better offer.
I'd suggest u go through ur cv again and ensure you meet every of their criteria before applying. All the best

2 Likes

Re: United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by willi926(m): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2018
on ur, mark get set, oya go.
Re: United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by Gantasanta(f): 10:35am On Sep 12, 2018
Wow this is nice...I think it a good development
Re: United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by Developrog(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2018
Re: United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by raydboi(m): 11:38am On Sep 12, 2018
While offices in Anambra are shut tight
Re: United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by raydboi(m): 11:52am On Sep 12, 2018
While offices in Anambra are shut tight

2 Likes

Re: United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
nanauju:
For those saying you applied without getting response from them, have you checked if the fault is from u? I know a lot of people who have been been called to their test and interviews. I even know of some people who even didn't resume work after training school because they had better offer.
I'd suggest u go through ur cv again and ensure you meet every of their criteria before applying. All the best

You will always have that one traitor who always take the side of the capitalists & influencial corrupt old cargoes Against the youths of this nation, So seeing your input, am not surprised.

Thousands apply for a single job opening, so if one refused to show up you can easily find a replacement within the applicants unless of course the spot was never for them in the first place

2 Likes

Re: United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by nanauju(f): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jiang:

You will always have that one traitor who always take the side of the capitalists & influencial corrupt old cargoes Against the youths of this nation, So seeing your input, am not surprised.

Thousands apply for a single job opening, so if one refused to show up you can easily find a replacement within the applicants unless of course the spot was never for them in the first place

Lol. I just read your comment and realised that people like you will always blame others for the things you couldn't have or things you get wrong, it will never always be your fault. You're the 'I didn't get the job because I don't know anyone' type.

Why do you think UBA has been recruiting concurrently since early the year? It's to fill in the gap for those that didn't resume work or to just get in the right candidate. Not everyone who passed the test will pass the interviews and get the job. So they need to continually recruit people to cover the number they need in their organisation.
By the way, I got the UBA offer but couldn't resume because I got something better. I was actually referring to myself and I know of some people like me. So before you think of discrediting an organisation, make sure your own house is in order. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
nanauju:

Lol. I just read your comment and realised that people like you will always blame others for the things you couldn't have or things you get wrong, it will never always be your fault. You're the 'I didn't get the job because I don't know anyone' type.

Why do you think UBA has been recruiting concurrently since early the year? It's to fill in the gap for those that didn't resume work or to just get in the right candidate. Not everyone who passed the test will pass the interviews and get the job. So they need to continually recruit people to cover the number they need in their organisation.
By the way, I got the UBA offer but couldn't resume because I got something better. I was actually referring to myself and I know of some people like me. So before you think of discrediting an organisation, make sure your own house is in order. Thank you

Young lady I don't really care for anybody when I want something, I only Know God & so far when I beg he gives me ANYTHING I want, as long as that thing is the best for me, that aside I saw it with my own eyes when one of your so called Banks was recruiting, 8 out of the 10 candidates are from who's who & not the average Nigerian, just because you were 1 of the 3, don't make it seem like the other 998 who applied are like you. I can confirm UBA is among them.

Some CVs are crap but they still get the job, even last month CBN recruited Some of my acquaintances, All based on connection, one papa na ex-senator, the other one na one retired top civil servant way collect him CV, No interviews, just medical & resume work.

This country is not all rainbows & unicorns like you think

2 Likes

Re: United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment by tuna4servi(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Qatar Airways Nigeria Are Collecting Cv / Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited / Work As A Jumia Sales Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.