Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support (38932 Views)

Oloye Jumoke Akinjide Launches National Mandate Group For Atiku / GAC Tackles Aregbesola, Mandate Group Over Sanwo-olu’s Cabinet / Outcome Of Osun Election Has Nothing To Do With Lagos Guber Race – Mandate Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by Amdoyin(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2018
papalsbuIl:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

only yeroba Muslims love this criminal
you reason irrationally, how would you say such. You are a bastard. Ewu mbaise.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by ayokellany: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
How can one man hold a whole region and its people under his palm and use them to play Ludo like this...
ehn!

Tinubu's greed and quest for power will destroy him and make him completely irrelevant if he continues in this fashion.

Greedy yellow teethed drug Baron.

How beta off is any yeast land compared to Lagos ?
Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by bitterT(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2018
kernel001:

Did you hear yourself, his crime was standing with the people against few party wolfs, Ambode is half of APC today in Lagos. Read through the thread, people know that the brawl is borne out of Tinubu's greed.

Those are Ipob yoots comments with no electoral value. Ambode can NEVER win Lagos without Tinubu.
Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by Dootty(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2018
Not a fan of BAT but truth be told Ambode is just overated. With a budget of almost 1trillion annually, all I see is just bus stops and pedestrian bridges and uncompleted garages and overhead bridges. Just one small overhead bridge completed with attendant constructions still going on the road. No new modern schools or hospitals built and deliberate lack of accountability coming from an accountant that he is lumping all projects into a vote without actual breakdown of each project component cost.
As far as am concern, let someone else try, he has had his chance after all he was a nobody before before he was imposed on us by BAT.
Besides second term is usually just for consolidation and retirement benefits as shown by Fashola second term.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by JamesTPhillips: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by ohosi4real(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2018
Ambode u can switch to another party if Tunubu coward is agaist ur 2nd term. I believe 56% of lagoian are with u. U will win and tunubu is not GOD.
Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by Olaiya26: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2018
Ambode's fight with Tinubu is basically because He(Ambode's) planning to send danfo's away from Lagos. #oneoftinubusmajorstrenght
Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by kernel001: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Those are Ipob yoots comments with no electoral value. Ambode can NEVER win Lagos without Tinubu.

Hahahah... Did I forget that I'm talking with the woman, whose face is like sa¬nitary pad without a hus¬band.
Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by joepentwo(m): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2018
It's their problem
Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by princejenks(m): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2018
It's cos of tinubu's greed that I'll side with these northern oligarchs in power who have made sure his influence in power is curtailed and made it difficult for him to have a hold on the national cake,tinubu is damn good in seeking out good successors but greed is his greatest weakness and will be his eventual undoing
Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by KingBaba1(m): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2018
clarocuzioo:
It's funny how one man will hold an entire state to ransome for over 16 years now.
With all the level of learned entities, wealth, exposure, develolment, resources, men and women of timber and caliber found in the state, yet all is been controlled by one man.

Ambode has done excellently well as a Governor in Lagos state earning him the best Governor in the country, and yet a group of selfish entities wants him out just because of their greedy and selfish gains, its very unfortunate and will be a big shame if Lagosians allow this to happen.
This also shows us their real plan for Nigeria. Am just wondering Osibanjo's stance on this and why he has been silent about this whole drama.

Lagosians Liberate yourself from the shackles of Godfatherism.
indeed there is a need to liberate Lagos state from the shaku shaku ( shackles shackles ) of political Godfatherism. Let's Lagos state be an opposition state again
Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by KingBaba1(m): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2018
arthurwillia:
Time bomb for Lagos apc
indeed there is a need to liberate Lagos state from the shaku shaku ( shackles shackles ) of political Godfatherism. Let's Lagos state be an opposition state again

1 Like

Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by edupedia: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
papalsbuIl:

...see your life...talking rubbish based on fake news by a newspaoer for looters...shiorr
Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by aduni20(f): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
priceaction:
Ambode didn't carry all that supported him along, ban most of their sources of income( psp and some tax collecting avenues), refused to listen to his party elders especially in handling some projects and legacy fashola left behind, blocked the state party chairman and blocked every avenues to see him. I learnt in different occasions, they will wait for him more than 3 hours ,after giving them appointments, yet will not see them for no reason. Fingered massively in alpha beta fraud, and to worsen it all, refused to listen to the yelling of the masses while Lagos is now scattered and very dirty.
The same way fayose overlooked those that helped him up. Unfortunately for ambode, he doesn't have anyone to run to now. Tinubu liked him and want him to continue but the machinery and forces that make Lagos APC won't allow him because they control everywhere. And his godfather, oba akiolu won't save him either.
If he decamps, that will be his political suicide and he will be silenced forever because as it stands now, not even otedola can win Lagos from cabals based on the structure of winning elections put on the ground by APC in the state. He may try but he won't win imho.
If he support direct primaries, the LG chairs are waiting for him, if he want indirect primaries, the delegates will vote him out, as it stands now, it's like all forces are against him beyond redemption. He should just accept whatever comes his way because his greediness has failed him. Unfortunately Lagos cabals are too strong to fight with and survive.

@ Price action thanks, u are a real politics analysts. It is not about Tinubu but Lagos grassroots cabals who Tinubu Neva fails to honour and reasons with. Politics is full time career to the Lagos cabals so dont Joke with them.
Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
wristbangle:
The "god fatherism" in Nigeria politics is the reason someone with good intention is forced to join bad gang or be exterminated.

Being greedy is one thing, wickedness is another. These are two evil traits are common among the "baba isales'" dictating the percentage of fund that must be remitted to their purse and they don't bother if the populace are suffering.

Aside the waste management scheme where Ambode failed, he is doing his bit in other sectors. Is it because he is not remitting the required amount which is the reason the party is flagging wrecked looking bull dog to contend against him?

Facts only, Ambode's tenure has been crap. As a Fashola lover, and private citizen I do not rate Ambode in any form. My number 1 grouse is him eliminating structures that worked perfectly fine cos Fashola championed them. The terrible state of waste management aside, why are the roads looking so shabby? The day I decided that I wont complain about my taxes any more was during Fashola's tenure when I noticed that every time a pot-hole appeared on my route, within a couple of weeks, at night, I would see the public works guys fixing it. Should I mention the Drain Ducks that helped to contain flooding in so many parts of the state - not talking about Lekki now oo. Should I speak of Lagos HOMS that seems to be limping along now? To make the situation more galling, I don't understand how after Fashola, the next governor is one who celebrates building bus-stops and pedestrian bridges! What the hell The only thing I would give Ambode is LRU on 3rs Mainland bridge, otherwise, his performance has been quite shoddy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bizibi:
See people turning their back against ambode even from some nairalanders that were disturbing nairaland with pictures of his achievements,tinubu's juju strong.

If you lived in Lagos under Fashola, and compare it to under Ambode, you would hate Ambode too. Despite all the mud-slinging on Fashola, his works still speak for him.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by odomanis: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
wristbangle:
The "god fatherism" in Nigeria politics is the reason someone with good intention is forced to join bad gang or be exterminated.

Being greedy is one thing, wickedness is another. These are two evil traits are common among the "baba isales'" dictating the percentage of fund that must be remitted to their purse and they don't bother if the populace are suffering.

Aside the waste management scheme where Ambode failed, he is doing his bit in other sectors. Is it because he is not remitting the required amount which is the reason the party is flagging wrecked looking bull dog to contend against him?

Even the waste management initiative was sabotaged.
Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by Bizibi(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bagehot:

Facts only, Ambode's tenure has been crap. As a Fashola lover, and private citizen I do not rate Ambode in any form. My number 1 grouse is him eliminating structures that worked perfectly fine cos Fashola championed them. The terrible state of waste management aside, why are the roads looking so shabby? The day I decided that I wont complain about my taxes any more was during Fashola's tenure when I noticed that every time a pot-hole appeared on my route, within a couple of weeks, at night, I would see the public works guys fixing it. Should I mention the Drain Ducks that helped to contain flooding in so many parts of the state - not talking about Lekki now oo. Should I speak of Lagos HOMS that seems to be limping along now? To make the situation more galling, I don't understand how after Fashola, the next governor is one who celebrates building bus-stops and pedestrian bridges! What the hell The only thing I would give Ambode is LRU on 3rs Mainland bridge, otherwise, his performance has been quite shoddy.
Then why is everybody speaking out now.....they flooded the internet with pictures of his good works and everyone from Lagos kept on saying he is the best now everyone is saying he is a terrible Governor.
Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by Jodiors: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
Is this not a replay of the 1991 Femi Gbajabiamila/ Sir Michael Otedola tango
Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by seunmsg(m): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
kernel001:

You were too sure, now you're faced with reality.

There are issues quite alright but the issues are not beyond resolution. I still strongly believe Tinubu will back Ambode for second term.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by Jaideyone(m): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
papalsbuIl:

your brain is just lying idle grin collecting glucose while you are not using it grin

Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by yomi005: 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
APC should learn from Sarumi vs Agbalajobi scnerio that won sir Micheal Otedola victory, please don't fall into 2nd political error. APC!!!!
Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bizibi:
Then why is everybody speaking out now.....they flooded the internet with pictures of his good works and everyone from Lagos kept on saying he is the best now everyone is saying he is a terrible Governor.

Brother, I would only speak for myself; I dont recall a time ever from the inception of this government that I have given it thumbs up. At the very start of Ambode's government, in trying to spite Fashola, he made changes in LASTMA that led to VERY horrible traffic - I kid you not, as early as 5:10am, Bonny Camp was always a ridiculous mess - that's where my own beef began. Next thing, his wife had a clergy-man fired, and thrown out the next day for get this - not offering her the front seat in church, and from a lot of stories I have heard of the guy, he is super-vindictive (hence in trying to rubbish Fashola, he rubbished himself). I like APC (only in Lagos), but certainly won't vote for Ambode's continuity.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by deebrownneymar: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
This is gonna be very interesting
Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by AdamuAudu: 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
How can one man hold a whole region and its people under his palm and use them to play Ludo like this...
ehn!

Tinubu's greed and quest for power will destroy him and make him completely irrelevant if he continues in this fashion.

Greedy yellow teethed drug Baron.
From what we are seeing, Tinubu can do anything he likes and always go free. Because he alone own three quarter of Lagos. I nor blame Tinubu na that Yoruba region I blame.
Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by Xisnin(m): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
wristbangle:

It is rumored that Tinubu instructed Ambode to change the waste management scheme so as to punish Fasola who is one of the major beneficiaries of the scheme.
Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by gnykelly(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
clarocuzioo:
It's funny how one man will hold an entire state to ransome for over 16 years now.
With all the level of learned entities, wealth, exposure, develolment, resources, men and women of timber and caliber found in the state, yet all is been controlled by one man.

Ambode has done excellently well as a Governor in Lagos state earning him the best Governor in the country, and yet a group of selfish entities wants him out just because of their greedy and selfish gains, its very unfortunate and will be a big shame if Lagosians allow this to happen.
This also shows us their real plan for Nigeria. Am just wondering Osibanjo's stance on this and why he has been silent about this whole drama.

Lagosians Liberate yourself from the shackles of Godfatherism.

go liberate you region from underdevelopment.
Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by clarocuzioo(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
gnykelly:

go liberate you region from underdevelopment.

On the average is ur entire region more developed than my entire region?
Rubbish.
Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by wristbangle: 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bagehot:

Hmmm word! I agree with you.
Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by OfficialAPCNig: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Ignorant fool. What's the meaning of Allah?
E pain am well well. Kee yourself, that bat is the allah of yoruba moslems.
Re: Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support by OfficialAPCNig: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lotorino:
You are a fool for dis statement....
For telling you the truth? Kiss da truth, bat is the allahu of yoruba moslem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja / Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I / Only Zombies Are Obedient – Femi Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.