Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty (44825 Views)

Davido Goes Gaga Over Chioma's Post Baby Body In New Pictures / Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2018
Giovanotto:
Remove the Mary kay, remove the wig and the nails let's see if you'll still call her your bride... Mtcheeeeeeeww. Bride ko, bribe no.

Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by Sultty(m): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2018
Lies
Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2018
This davido and chioma stuff is getting stale abeg.

We need another celebrity love jor
Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by joekra3: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2018
Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by clive2u(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2018
please is davido still in camp?

1 Like

Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2018
Today is wonderful!

Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by fynlola: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2018
haba that people share their lives with us doesn't mean something bad things will happen to them,that why people don't share [quote author=Fukafuka post=71128580][/quote]
Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by Vince77(m): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2018
Davido just dey wash this girl.

Her eyes go clean las las sha.

1 Like

Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 12, 2018
lathrowinger:
Don't be surprise. This guy fit nor marry Chioma at times goes on

Davido is a Scorpio just like dj cuppy. They hardly stay in a relationship. The reason why davido is still with chioma is because he is using her to sell his music. He will dumb her las las

1 Like

Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by Kingjames(m): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2018
pls anyone close to chibaby should beg her to help my sister with the remains of that 'thing' -even if na small. I want to have an artist as my in-law

I know she can do it. pls

ayi nine bu 'ofu
Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by SUPOL(m): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2018
Ivanmykel:
She is indeed beautiful
Just like u

1 Like

Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by Glink2018(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2018
Chioma shld make good use of this opportunity....
Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by Shhhh01(f): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=71128617][/quote] as how? i no get wetin dey painful in wetin i talk o.
Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by Maverickking1(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2018
I'm not hating but I don't see anything special in this girl. Remove the wig and the makeup and all that and she'll be fugly

1 Like

Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by DeWisedon(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2018
coolestchris:
Nigerians are my bride.
I will never divorce you all to suffer in abject penury,
vote me come 2019,forget about all other candidates like Buhari and atiku and kwakwanso, and Saraki ,they all out to further put Nigerians into poverty.
Vote me come 2019
this your poster be like obituary own,my brother please rebrand .

Cux by their fruit,we shall know them
Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by Reputation247: 11:50am On Sep 12, 2018
Ok

Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by missimelda01(f): 11:53am On Sep 12, 2018
fine girl wey sabi cook like me

Call 07018086002 to get this delivered to anywhere in Lagos. visit www.akwasoups.com for more info.

Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by Joe4real1988(m): 11:57am On Sep 12, 2018
Davido biko stop disturbing us with this ur madness with Chioma. Marry her if u wonno marry her as u hav what it takes to marry nd stop making noise if u don't want to. Can't u emulate D-banj or 2face...........?
Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by joenor(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2018
its ok.
Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by Deprofessional(m): 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
franchasng:
....and majority of Nigerian girls will be wishing they marry Davido thinking Davido is the measurement of a successful Nigerian man, but they forgot that Davido is just a gate man when it comes to the guys that will become:

1. Governors
2. Senators
3. Industrialists
4. Successful importers and business tycoons of the likes we have in Alaba market, Onitsha main market, Lagos trade fair market, Balogun market, Ladipo market, Ikeja computer village market, Mandilas market, etc that are even richer than most governors lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
5. Brand owners that will be paying the likes of Davidos to come and sing and dance around like new mad person to promote their brands grin

Anyway, I love women and how they reason....it makes it easy for average Joes to still have opportunity to get the cookie undecided

Plus pastors
Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by Ziggylee(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Make this small boy and him girlfriend make we see road jawe
Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
If you're going to marry her then propose to her like a man and stop making mouth on social media. You have the money so what's holding you back? Yoruba guys ehn.
Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
missimelda01:
fine girl wey sabi cook like me

Call 07018086002 to get this delivered to anywhere in Lagos. visit www.akwasoups.com for more info.
I will call you but it might not just be about the food wink damsel.
Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by bored(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
What's your target market? Check out our IG page to acquaint yourself with our services.

Whatsapp: +234 702 041 6365

Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by missimelda01(f): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
I will call you but it might not just be about the food wink damsel.

lol.. the reason the number is out there is cos of business.. I'll be glad if you comply.
Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by crazybee069(m): 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
Make she get belle first before i talk
Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
scandal soonest!!!!
Re: 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
missimelda01:

lol.. the reason the number is out there is cos of business.. I'll be glad if you comply.
yeah, there will be some business too, no doubt..that's not a problem lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs / Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel At AMVCA 2016 / Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.