Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs (44799 Views)

Tiwa Savage Fans Slam Yemi Alade For Pretending To Help Tiwa Win Award [PICS] / Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by theshaderoom: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lol... Tiwa's fans are really being savage on her page right now. The Mavin first lady who had her first child with manager, Tee Billz months ago has refused to share the picture of her bundle of joy with her fans. In a recent interview the singer said she would love to but her husband Tee Billz did not want that... although she and her husband keep teasing fans with body parts pics of the baby. Some months ago they shared a pic of the baby's hand and today Tiwa shared this pic of the baby's legs

see more of her fans comments http://www.gossipatrol.com/2015/12/tiwa-savage-fans-blast-her-for-posting.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
I trust my pple.

Its either you post the baby's picture or you don't.

Which one be leg wey she dey post?

Abi na Cartoon Network's "Cow and Chicken" parent born am?

Na pple wey dey clamour for the baby picture na him I blame.

Even with all the Instagram filters, I love the shoes on that child. Very sleek.

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by angelTI(f): 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
No offence intended especially to the innocent boy but one day, the faceless baby will be unveiled

13 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Confessng: 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
So because she is a celeb she no longer reserves the right to withhold her baby's face from the public ?
Gerraraheremehn

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by theshaderoom: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2015

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by niceeric(m): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
I trust my pple.

Its either you post the baby's picture or you don't.

Which one be leg wey she dey post?

Abi na Cartoon Network's "Cow and Chicken" parent born am?

Na pple wey dey clamour for the baby picture na him I blame.

Even with all the Instagram filters, I love the shoes on that child. Very sleek.
or Muppet babies' mama with the stripped socks lol

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Pelummy(f): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
I don tire for hand and leg jooor, show us the baby face . still keeping mute till I see the baby face

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by richylee(m): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
If she like make she show it and if she don't like make she keep it, her problem not mine.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by MrLexander(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Michellla(f): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
her baby.
her choice.
your rants wont make her post the picture.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by CaroLyner(f): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
why is she being a tease?
his face wont stop time from moving

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
Are they ashamed to show the face of their baby to the world? Abi Na lagbaja d pikin beeee?? That reminds me of ivy blue Carter #jay z and beyonce pikin#cute kid# meanwhile,my username here is cpiano but my stage name
is PACLLY...check out my new single....alot of
persons says is a great job...please download to
air your opinion... http://www.datafilehost.com/
d/fed2c5fb
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by SleekyGee(m): 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by SleekyGee(m): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
First hand, now leg. Before u know she will post picture of his d, if u can't post full picture of the baby, don't post any

Abi is it what I'm thinking shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Tallesty1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
Maybe the child no resemble any of his parents.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
Tiwa 's child is a replica of her, I saw his face on Ait entertainment news

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Adatob(m): 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Tiwa here tiwa dere,it don do abeg,c as d pikin get bowleg sef,who get bible wey he no use o? Hapi sunday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by rattlesnake(m): 12:23am On Dec 06, 2015
Ordinary yoruba baby fa

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by atilla(m): 4:45am On Dec 06, 2015
I hope the baby doesn't look like Don jazzy ooooo

23 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by pretydiva(f): 6:41am On Dec 06, 2015
Dem dey form naija jz n Beyonce..mcteww..d baby get bowl leg sef

11 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Higherhere: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2015
She deserves it all.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by CARLOSZ: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2015
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by emme322: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2015
Tiwa baby
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by kennyman2000(m): 7:37am On Dec 06, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by omusiliyu(m): 7:37am On Dec 06, 2015
[size=35pt]DOWN'S SYNDROME[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Yousuph569(m): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2015
Para mode activated......

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 06, 2015
undecided

Why this chick they do like this . Beyonce did it, and people questioned if she gave birth to one of the Trinity.

Now this one don born, dey show us pikin legs.Almost destroyed a photographers camera because he took some shots.Na wa o , Nne na Judas iscariot you born?!

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by iblife: 7:39am On Dec 06, 2015
theshaderoom:
Lol... Tiwa's fans are really being savage on her page right now. The Mavin first lady who had her first child with manager, Tee Billz months ago has refused to share the picture of her bundle of joy with her fans. In a recent interview the singer said she would love to but her husband Tee Billz did not want that... although she and her husband keep teasing fans with body parts pics of the baby. Some months ago they shared a pic of the baby's hand and today Tiwa shared this pic of the baby's legs

see more of her fans comments http://www.gossipatrol.com/2015/12/tiwa-savage-fans-blast-her-for-posting.html
Tiwa Savage...the mother of lagbaja (faceless son) iranu...

Mother of all rubbish

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by ichommy(m): 7:39am On Dec 06, 2015
Even Kim K didn't hide North like that grin Blueivy self mtcheww.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs by dunmorris(m): 7:39am On Dec 06, 2015
See End time Bow And arrow leg shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Slays In Shorts (Photos) / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.