Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders (37089 Views)

VIDEO: "Slain Ekiti Monarchs Instructed Us To Vote APC" Ekiti residents / Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate / Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by Lanikemi: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
we are supporting Sanya Olu.

Enough of Ambode vandalizing roads

Enough of Dirty Environment.Go to Oshodi,Ajegunle and Mushin and see for your self
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by Copperfield(m): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
meolaniyi:
mention one Oba in Lagos that is not a Muslim in Lagos State. Lagos is a muslim state. Its the visitors that make up the christian population

Stop talking like a slow poke. Obas associate with every religion and are not define to a particular one
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by smileyoo: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
meolaniyi:
He is visionary leader
but ambode is a perfoming governor. why changing a wining team, if not for selfishness? its time for lagosians to revolt against the over-bearing attitude of this big-eyed man.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by echodrum(m): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
meolaniyi:
He is visionary leader
yes. with those big glasses on his eyes, he can see many visions.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by AmazingELixir: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
meolaniyi:
Good one. Lagos is predominantly native muslims. Its only fair we support a muslim governor. Samwo Olu all the way

undecided

Fashola the immediate past governor is a Muslim who served for 8 years and just after Ambode's first tenure you want a Moslem reinstated.

You this head slamming sodomist Will never change.
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by helpishere(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
Man Tinubu, proposes, but God, the Supreme Being and Creator disposes. The gods that did not create the heavens and the Earth, they shall be destroyed from the Earth. Ambode, fear not, it is for this reason that you were made the governor and the ruler of the people.
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by ufuosman(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
Many things go spoil if APC no pick ambode
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by deomelo: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
smileyoo:
but ambode is a perfoming governor. why changing a wining team, if not for selfishness? its time for lagosians to revolt against the over-bearing attitude of this big-eyed man.

Going by Nigerian standard and the backwardness in your own ipob states, he is performing, but going by Lagos standard, he is not performing.
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by resurgent2019: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Blitzerz:

Do u have the census to back up your claim?

The idiot is an Igbo man who wants to sow dissension amongst Yorubas. You would do well to ignore his kind.
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by resurgent2019: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
meolaniyi:
No christian will rule Lagos again mark my words. Ambode biting finger that fed him

See this igbo man trying to claim Muslim so as to divide Yorubas. You have failed.

People like you are the reasons why igbos are doomed politically in Nigeria. Continue your malign campaign on Yorubas and see God destroy you!
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by resurgent2019: 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
papijulah:

Oba akran of badagry is a Christian same as elegbeda of egbeda. So many of them

You have time responding to meolaniyi oooo

You must be new to the politics section. He’s an igbo troll who wants to sow the seeds of division among Yorubas. Ignore him henceforth, please.
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by resurgent2019: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
awelekiti:
religious bigotry won't lead us anywhere. No wonder buhari called your likes lazy youths. Most of my friends are Muslims and I'm a Christian I voted buhari, a Muslim in 2015 and I have voted Tinubu and fashola who were Muslim governors. By the way, I decline to accept your claim that Lagos is predominantly a Muslim state. If you said, the occupants of the Lagos political space are Muslims, I'd agree with you. Christians never was interested in Lagos politics until lately. Wait a minute, go to every street and count the number of churches relative to mosques and come back here to tell us something . If we're to be voting along religious lines in Lagos, Muslims won't have a single slot. With your likes, we're beginning to smell a rat. I'm glad femi otedola too is showing interest in the race. The battle line has just been drawn. We're beginning to know what has been hidden from us in Lagos from ages. Tinubu's political godfatherism is nearing its end in Lagos, Mark my words. Even if ambide loses the primary, we'd vote him in whatever party he defects to and he would win. Yes doing a great job in Lagos nobody is an island Tinubu would soon realise this

OMG, you are falling for the antics of the igbos to divide us. The guy you quoted is igbo and they hate Yorubas naturally and want to see us destroyed and wiped out of this earth.

Ignore The numbskull abeg.
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by resurgent2019: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
Quality20:
Lagos isn't dominated by Muslims o.i its only d natives that are predominantly Muslims ,but not d overall population. The case of
Lagos is only similar to places like jos north in plateau , where d natives are now outnumbered by d Hausa settlers

You are giving attention to the malign campaign of igbos against Yorubas. They want to see us divided and fighting amongst ourselves. If you think igbos love Ambode, you must be deluded.

Igbos hate all Yorubas irrespective of religious leanings. Pay no mind to their lies.

I am Yoruba and I don’t care if Ambode is replaced by a Muslim. Ambode has failed and we yorubas are one!
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by resurgent2019: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sleekfingers:

I am a full fledge lagosian..lagos is not a Muslim. But there are lots of Muslim here. And also not a Christian state.

You have time to respond to an Igbo troll.

You think igbos want to see Yorubas living in peace? They are forever bitter about their civil war loss and 2nd class citizen status in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by deomelo: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
awelekiti:
religious bigotry won't lead us anywhere. No wonder buhari called your likes lazy youths. Most of my friends are Muslims and I'm a Christian I voted buhari, a Muslim in 2015 and I have voted Tinubu and fashola who were Muslim governors. By the way, I decline to accept your claim that Lagos is predominantly a Muslim state. If you said, the occupants of the Lagos political space are Muslims, I'd agree with you. Christians never was interested in Lagos politics until lately. Wait a minute, go to every street and count the number of churches relative to mosques and come back here to tell us something . If we're to be voting along religious lines in Lagos, Muslims won't have a single slot. With your likes, we're beginning to smell a rat. I'm glad femi otedola too is showing interest in the race. The battle line has just been drawn. We're beginning to know what has been hidden from us in Lagos from ages. Tinubu's political godfatherism is nearing its end in Lagos, Mark my words. Even if ambide loses the primary, we'd vote him in whatever party he defects to and he would win. Yes doing a great job in Lagos nobody is an island Tinubu would soon realise this

Don't waste your time on that ibo ipob village bigot.
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by JerryJude(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
meolaniyi:
Good one. Lagos is predominantly native muslims. Its only fair we support a muslim governor. Samwo Olu all the way

people like you need to be castrated, squeeze and throw away like piece of rag, look what you just spewed out of your dirty stinking mouth, you might be an unfortunate graduate of a university in the society,which is expected to be wise, here you are displaying your ignorant in the public domain..i pity your generation...just look at your parochial view and reasoning of why you want Ambode booted out of office..tufiakwa
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by Sleekfingers: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
omoelerin1:
You don't even know what you're saying.
You said if ambode decamp he will destroy his political career cus opposition is dead in Lagos.
Again you said if APC fails to use ambode, it will be disastrous, cus it will give the opposition, the opportunity.

You're a confused person.

You lack simple comprehension. Read what I said again
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by meolaniyi(m): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
resurgent2019:

You have time responding to meolaniyi oooo

You must be new to the politics section. He’s an igbo troll who wants to sow the seeds of division among Yorubas. Ignore him henceforth, please.
any body not in support Ambode is Ibo. Let me tell Lagos is pure muslim indigens, No Christian can smell that office again
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by tollyboy5(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
awelekiti:
He his very right but stupid. I've told people severely that the native of Lagos are mostly Muslim that's why most native Christian like me celebrate Muslim festival seriously but my mum don't understand the Lagos life tho. The aspect of opposing that is considering the settlers relative to natives then Muslim might not be much. By the logic of the natives it is more easier for Muslim political aspirant to gain approval of the obas instead of others. besides that we vote for individuals not religion
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by Sleekfingers: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
omoranmilowo:
Power belong to God. Tinubu just make himself to be uneccessary Godfather. Compared with Ambode, Tinubu eight years in governance didn't performed up to Ambodes three and half years. Why now kicking against him. Rubbish.

Make your God come and rule Lagos na. I don't like the way tinubu is tossing ambode around. Do you think ambode won the election. It was tinubu doing. But tinubu should take a chill pill
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by omoelerin1: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sleekfingers:

You lack simple comprehension. Read what I said again
Even if I no get work, shey na that your jargon I go dey read and reread?
I can see you're confused already.
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by Cherez: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
FastShipping:

He's not Yoruba or Muslim. He's igno baiting Yorubas to fight themselves. There are lots of them that behave this way.
Honestly I don't,. u have serious problems with the Igbos who don't even care. Go through the guy's posts u LL understand he is anti Igbo.
Rather than sleek it out with ur bro u are here naming Igbos.
Seek sense bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lol

Ur god (ass iwaju) is finally being retired from politics, and ur headache is still ipob? LMAO

Anyway stay tuned for more heart breaking news, served real hot.

Jagaban has been jagged, jagaban has been banned. (Jag & ban)

Finally Lagosians would be free...
Eko ni baje o !

deomelo:

Don't waste your time on that ibo ipob village bigot.

Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by Optimist88(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
meolaniyi:
Oloriburuku ni man yi sha!
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by FastShipping: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Cherez:

Honestly I don't,. u have serious problems with the Igbos who don't even care. Go through the guy's posts u LL understand he is anti Igbo.
Rather than sleek it out with ur bro u are here naming Igbos.
Seek sense bro

Me? Igbos are my best friends and most loyal clients of mine. Go through my posts here. I'm not into the rubbish ethnic fight that goes on here. The guy is a well known bigot who likes opening monikers with Yoruba names to cause ethnic and religious argument here. He's bashing igbos sometimes to deceive people like you and create impression he's not igbo. He's not Yoruba or Muslim.
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by ofwest47(m): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Fake news.
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by velocity25(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
onatisi:

This political calculation by him may actually backfire .
yea he will because he can't always have his way.
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by Agbotikuyor007(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
Tinubu is not a leader,he is a boss
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by dmangodwin(m): 12:13am On Sep 13, 2018
tenmariner:
Power indeed is intoxicating. Why cook a problem at the very unnecessary period and time. Should Ambode lose the party primary, I pray Otedola wins for PDP so as to serve as a deterrent to this APC/ TINUBU political foolishness and miscalculations!!!

Jagaban wants to soil is good reputation.
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by dmangodwin(m): 12:33am On Sep 13, 2018
deomelo:

Going by Nigerian standard and the backwardness in your own ipob states, he is performing, but going by Lagos standard, he is not performing.

Big fat lie
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by dmangodwin(m): 12:41am On Sep 13, 2018
Ambo
Re: Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2018
FastShipping:

You're a clown. Using a Yoruba name doesn't make you a Yoruba. You're Igbo. I don't know what some of you gain in sowing discord or division. Your statement is only to sow discord and create a religious argument but some low IQ entities already fell for your bait.

How did you come to the conclusion he is Igbo.There is simply something obviously wrong with you to think that stupid guy must be Igbo.Any over zealous religious mad man born as Yoruba is now Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) / Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna / NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.