Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Beat Any SARS Who Tries To Check Ur Account Details, Said Igp - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beat Any SARS Who Tries To Check Ur Account Details, Said Igp (566 Views)

Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son / News Beat Up Any SARS Who Tries To Check Your Facebook Or Account Details, You H / Beat Up Any SARS Who Tries To Check Your Facebook Or Account Details.- IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beat Any SARS Who Tries To Check Ur Account Details, Said Igp by skyhighweb(m): 9:24am On Sep 12, 2018
Desist from checking citizens’ account details – IGP warns FSARS

The Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris has told the operatives of the reformed Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad, FSARS, to desist from checking citizens’ bank account details.

The IGP also warned the FSARS operatives not to invade people’s phones and laptops unless they have a court order or an instruction from the commissioner of police in charge of a state police command.

Speaking during the weekend at a workshop on the reformed FSARS in Owerri, Imo state, the IGP warned that any FSARS operatives who violated the new rules would be dismissed from the force immediately.

more on this from

https://exclusive103.com/2018/09/10/beat-up-any-sars-who-tries-to-check-your-facebook-or-account-details-you-have-my-backing-igp-nigerians/
Re: Beat Any SARS Who Tries To Check Ur Account Details, Said Igp by tstx(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2018
llol
Re: Beat Any SARS Who Tries To Check Ur Account Details, Said Igp by waleyp(m): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2018
Beat Them? But They Have Guns.

(1) (Reply)

I Rob Because I Wasn’t Enrolled In School – 18-Year-Old Boy (Photo) / SEE Female Corper Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking (photo) / Woman Uses Stolen Car To Kill A Manicurist She Owes Some Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.