Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. (43250 Views)

Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp / See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by Bestattitude(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
delzbaba:
Animals in human flesh,maybe the idiot has never seen the walls of a university before seff,just slam a graduate on the floor like dat.
Imagine.
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by ChiefAzubuike(f): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
Vicintonsh:
.is this really true??
.I camped in Katsina, soldiers no matter how provoked they are do not touch corp members especially not in the camp. There's more to this.

You obviously didn't serve at all. During my time I remember how we protested and caused a scene because a soldier slapped a corper on parade ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by openmine(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
GentleMoney:
Enough Is Enough..
FG Please! Cancel NYSC..
God bless Nigeria..
Will that stop the obvious brutality of soldiers most Nigerians witness everyday?
You don't kill a mosquito with a sledge hammer!
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by mejai(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
why corpers no mobilize beat dem. which kain 4k up be dis?
thousands of corpers vs tens of soldiers. make dem riot
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by Trendirabingi: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Both the female and d ediot male coward brain damaged soldier should be court martialed immediatly n d nysc, including nysc members around d nation shld commemorate..the family shld sue d nigerian army to court immediatly, there is no private settlement of dis one..until heads start rolling in d nigerian army n their untrained ediots, they wld never learn..how do dis types get to camps filled with graduates..? The nigerian army are using their lots to endanger d lifes of d nigerian ppl, instead of fighting proffessionally, raging rabids n external enemies or even d boko haram within their midst.. This should spread across social media, across d federation, we must see d end of this...dis bastards within d nigerian army must be cut to size..the nigerian army n its lots have to tremble when they think of doin any evil against the citizenry as every other nations army do, but rather shld push forward in doin everything in protecting them and be honoured n paid for it...this ediots both the male n female officers are not being paid with tax payers money to break the necks of corpers..all corpers need to carry dis matter for their head cus its dia colleague, the ediots must be cut to size...# justice4dAssualtedCorperByDNigerianArmy..
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by DimIsaac10(m): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
If na so d soldier good make dem deploy am go zabiza forest nau...
Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by Vicintonsh(m): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You obviously didn't serve at all. During my time I remember how we protested and caused a scene because a soldier slapped a corper on parade ground.
Soldiers in my camp did no such thing, one tried it with a girl, he was sent to the guardroom and made to leave the camp. Maybe they were the friendly ones
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by OyinO: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
He should be deployed to Maiduguri asap, and if the corper dies, all his pension gratuities and pension plus current salaries should be paid monthly to the family of the deceased.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by biosystech: 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
[/quote]These soldiers are supposed to understand that human bodies differ in terms of endurance.

Why still pick him up and drop him if it's not wickedness?

Interested in getting a fairly used laptop? Click on my username.
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
ifymadu:
Female soldiers with their hunger to oppress men eh
U hit the POINT
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
Animals in uniforms. Terrorist in uniforms. Illiterates lifeless herdsmen in charge of the zoo government.

When these animals attacked and massacred Innocent Biafrans in the name of python dance, you people were encouraging them to harassed Indigenous People Of Biafra. Now harassing you, as for those are yet to be harassed. Wait it will reach your door steps.

Anyways. 14th September is a strike in Biafra.

Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by pek(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
skinnyzsam:
He's is done with his job and will be imprisoned
tautology.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by samuel900(m): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
if na Davido now...............
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by Yankee101: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
No every corps is bound by camp rules. Senior batches come to camp for religious, medical and social activity coordination.

I think every soldier deployed to a camp should undergo orientation. A soldier cannot strike a corps member. You are actually there to train and PROTECT them.

A rude and non complying corps member can be sanctioned or removed from the programme but never, never physically, emotionally or verbally assaulted.
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by Centcanada: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
The earlier anyone reading this post believe it or not, Nigeria remain a dumping ground where human being are slaughtered any day anytime by the present government all in the name of Democracy with Tyrant clothes all together. Welcome to the zooooo world. This is just the beginning. Vote buhari out and get your real freedom back. Democracy day sweet earlier but now....what next?
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by Centcanada: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
The earlier anyone reading this post believe it or not. Nigeria remain a dumping ground where human being are slaughtered any day anytime by the present government all in the name of Democracy with Tyrant clothes all together. Welcome to the zooooo world. This is just the beginning. Vote buhari out and get your real freedom back. Democracy day sweet earlier but now....what next?
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by gassbee: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
Vicintonsh:
.is this really true??
.I camped in Katsina, soldiers no matter how provoked they are do not touch corp members especially not in the camp. There's more to this.
true talk, they only threaten to beat or flog u, but will never touch u
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by Ajiksbaby(f): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
The guy is OK now,and he didn't break his neck.
He has bn discharged from the hospital, and was brought to the hall today and told us his own side of the story.
and the soldier in question has bn decamped and is facing disciplinary actions.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by benob(m): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Vicintonsh:
.is this really true??
Oga leave story, na so one use that wood knack my hand for katsina camp cos I no come quick come down, spoilt my wristwatch in the process
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by benob(m): 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

He obviously did not!
They sent the soldier out na
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
Vicintonsh:
.is this really true??

Even though, he doesn't have any right to batter anyone.
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by babyblonde: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ajiksbaby:
He has bn discharged from the hospital, and was brought to the hall today and told us his own side of the story.
tank God o
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by olahpet777(m): 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
I am not judging the situation but i was in camp last year and i know corp members can be rude and dumb just because the soldiers have been instructed to not touch anyone.... Some corp members go on to insult and disobey the soldiers and even going to the extent of telling them to their face that they are not graduates thats why they are where they are(na non-commisioned soldiers dey train corpers) the soldiers can't do anything so they'll have to go nd call the camp commandant like bunch of small children who go home to call their parents or elders after been beaten...... So in short, I won't judge this situation unless i sabi wetin Happun. Spoilt brats... I dey shame for those soldiers sometimes

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by Indigenous(f): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
What do you expect from a Nizooria zoo soldiers

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by Phoenix111: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
GentleMoney:
Enough Is Enough..
FG Please! Cancel NYSC..
God bless Nigeria..

I agree wt u here, let d FG cancel it & replace it wt a six or nine months skilled acquisition programme where individual learn there choice handwork while under d FG meagre payroll, 'cos d so called NYSC is a big scam, wt all d hope & expectation, u go latter dey hear say ppl wen Dem gv ministerial appointment no even serve at all, abeg who dey deceive who?,
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by confun: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ajiksbaby:
better
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by phatnpretty(f): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
I complained about the soldiers at Kaduna nysc camp on nysc forum and about the discrimination going on at the camp.
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by RillJ(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
Go ahead and tell us the other side of the "story"

zinnyzee:
One sided story... But i hope he lives.
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by 99foxxy(f): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
Imagine the stress one passes through in the university from one hundred level to the end. Gosh, serving corpers should be accorded some respect cos degree is never easy. After all the stress we come out to serve this shitt country called Nigeria and some people who have no knowledge of how your fees was paid starts harassing you like you're the cause of their frustrated nature of work which all they do from private to general answering yes sir. Even when they're being beaten or insulted by their superiors, under harsh punishment, they still shout yes sir. Please, we're not the cause of your frustration, let us be cause that is the carrier you chose for yourselves. Finally, no body is above the law, only if you don't know your right.
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by stanvesco(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
kemzy036:
A corps member is currently battling for survival after he was allegedly assaulted, yesterday, at the Kaduna State NYSC Orientation Camp (Black Gold Camp).

The corper, set to complete his service next month, had been appointed to the brigade band to train the current corps members. However, at the end of the parade, he excused himself and was planning to leave when a female soldier stopped him and said he couldn’t go.

He allegedly tried to explain to the soldier that he had to leave, as he is not bounded by the camp rules, but the soldier started harassing him. A male soldier later joined his colleague and kicked the corper, who fell and landed awkwardly on his head. The soldier was said to have pulled him up with his belt, raised him high and dropped him, making him faint immediately.

The victim was then rushed to the camp clinic, where preliminary assessment showed that he broke his neck in the process. He was later rushed out of the camp to a clinic and it’s being rumored that he is now between life and death.
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/09/kaduna-corper-battling-for-life-after.html

L

May God grant him quick recovery.
In this life you must just protect your own life, either by fleeing from trouble ( in this case avoiding this incidence by obeying) or when you disobey you have to be seen fighting!!!!!

You just remain placid and man like you lift you and quench you!!!!!
Kaiii

You should be seen struggling to survive! Fightttttt

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by jossy4joseph(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
That was how a female soldier harassed me when i was taking my bath early in the morning during my service year at Mangu. I ran out of the bathroom naked with soap all over my body and she was just staring at me as if i stole her money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) / NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) / Congratulatory Messages For Batch B 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.