Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. (43251 Views)

Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp / See Reactions After Soldier Experiencd This While Posing With Female Corp Member / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by zicoraads: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
This brings back experiences that was one of the worst times of my life. My time in Black Gold was hell...literally. I vividly remember how it took months for my knees to heal, after being brutalized by the camp commandant. Up till now, my hatred for that camp is still as it was when I finally stepped out of the place.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by giftedben: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
Vicintonsh:
.is this really true??
.I camped in Katsina, soldiers no matter how provoked they are do not touch corp members especially not in the camp. There's more to this.

More to what? Did the corper steal, is he a terrorist?. The problem with Nigerians is hypocrite, they keep quiet just because it's not them that is involved. If it was the white men all Nysc members by now would have pulled off that Nysc cloth and simple gone home. I NO DO AGAIN.
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by oteikwu16(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
just imagine the way they flexed their muscles on an unarmed citizen. Stupid soldiers! when u tell them they've been posted to Maiduguri, they will be shaking like 'agidi' in boiling water.
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by bigcasava1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
useless people bokoharam is in sambisa for u to intimidate not a corper! all tis illitrate soilders dat always av hatred 4 graduates
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by ifymadu: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
EVILFOREST:

U hit the POINT
As if the thing de make them wet
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by plutohale: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
That's my camp o
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by DaddyNimo(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Idiot boy, you dey follow soldier drag matter, ode dey wan form jet li impress camp boo. That's how some idiots too will be dragging gun with SARS and police to form I'm a badt guy....in every situation always learn to pick your fights and let go when u have the highest to loose.
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by EmekaBlue(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
To impress his female colleague.

But how weak is the corper that he was raised up and down anyhow. I guess small body

Get well soon
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by Ayomipoe(m): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
I'm in Black Gold camp. The Corps member was shown to us today. Alive, telling his side of the story to us.
The State coordinator was around yesterday on SAED inspection, and was on ground when the incident happened.
She addressed the issue. Calling a meeting between the camp management and Otondos, to avoid mob action and rumor carriers.

Please don't assume.
Sir/Ma, they do not have any right to abuse anyone. Inside or outside the camp. But you know our country sha.

DaddyNimo:
Idiot boy, you dey follow soldier drag matter, ode dey wan form jet li impress camp boo. That's how some idiots too will be dragging gun with SARS and police to form I'm a badt guy....in every situation always learn to pick your fights and let go when u have the highest to loose.
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by CharlesJok3r: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
in a sane environment those illitrate soldier are ought to be dismissed by now.

what kind of shithole do we call our country.

OP kindly keep us updated about the health condition of the corper.
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by Hhenryy: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Vicintonsh:
.is this really true??
.I camped in Katsina, soldiers no matter how provoked they are do not touch corp members especially not in the camp. There's more to this.

Yes, the story is one sided. Soldiers don't beat up Corp members. This is the first time I'm reading about it.

The highest they can do is to punish you or lock you up in the guard room... When i was in camp, nothing like this happened despite serious provocations and unruly behaviors from some Corp members.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by samiboy774(m): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
I was in dis camp (black gold) just dis January AND d soldiers den were very frndly o! Quick recovery man!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by mechanics(m): 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
DABREEZYTOS:
Chai.....harassment everywhere...oh LORD please have mercy
Amen.
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by mechanics(m): 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
The soldiers were wrong to have maltreated him.
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by rockyh(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
Vicintonsh:
.is this really true??
when I served in ondo state batch b 2014set platoon 5 we fought with soldiers cos of constant harassment n misuse of power
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by rapson19(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
quick recovery man....i know the soldier with the khaki vest from the pic....dat really kaduna camp..i because i did mine there.#black gold camp

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by adedam23(m): 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
celestialdamsel:
These soldiers are something else.... The only thing they are good at is to misuse the power they have... I wish the corper quick recovery.

He's recovered already. Thanks
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by adedam23(m): 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hhenryy:

Yes, the story is one sided. Soldiers don't beat up Corp members. This is the first time I'm reading about it.

The highest they can do is to punish you or lock you up in the guard room... When i was in camp, nothing like this happened despite serious provocations and unruly behaviors from some Corp members.

Torh, believe it or not, the whole gist is just what you just saw, no other side of the story. How would a serving corp member be treated like an otondo?

Anyways, for your information, state coordinator herself apologized to the state band group, and the two soldiers were punished. Thanks
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by skinnyzsam(m): 4:12am On Sep 13, 2018
pek:
tautology.
your ass oyanran dey dere dey analyze my English, nah you papa write dictionary abi.......
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by pek(m): 6:23am On Sep 13, 2018
skinnyzsam:
your ass oyanran dey dere dey analyze my English, nah you papa write dictionary abi.......
Pride! It won't take anything to acknowledge your mistake instead of insulting my father.
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by ebereokey(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2018
Now the will blame the Devil..kakakkakakak
Re: Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. by skinnyzsam(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2018
pek:
Pride! It won't take anything to acknowledge your mistake instead of insulting my father.
lol I don hear, Shey ya mind don chill now, vex for the insult abi ya b if you like shall

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) / NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo) / Congratulatory Messages For Batch B 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.