Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Nollywood Actor Emmanuel Ilemobayo Attacked By Armed Robbers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Emmanuel Ilemobayo Attacked By Armed Robbers (581 Views)

Frodd Attacked By Armed Robbers, His Car Destroyed (Video) / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Emmanuel Ilemobayo Attacked By Armed Robbers by Kemkemgirl(f): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2018
Nollywood actor Emmanuel Ilemobayo attacked by armed robber on his way back from a location .

The talented actor was involved in an armed robbery attack as the hoodlums made away with his money, phones and some valuable items while on his way back from a movie location which his currently working on.
The lanky entertainer narrated his ordeal on his Facebook page. Hilariously soliciting for support at the moment.

He wrote;
was attacked yesterday by armed robbers when coming back from location.my phone,money etc gone.all gone.#heartlesspeople .for any urgency,kindly inbox me.who wan give me a new phone o.thanks. #ineedaphonenow
#producerstakenote #directorstakenote
#mygreatfriendstakenote #babaGodhelpmeoo

source :
http://www.naijatalkzone.com/2018/09/nollywood-actor-emmanuel-ilemobayo.html?m=1

Re: Nollywood Actor Emmanuel Ilemobayo Attacked By Armed Robbers by gaby(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2018
Is he learning to be funny or trying his hands on modelling...

Oghene bikooo

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.
Re: Nollywood Actor Emmanuel Ilemobayo Attacked By Armed Robbers by Kemkemgirl(f): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2018
gaby:
Is he learning to be funny or trying his hands on modelling...

Oghene bikooo

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.
D guy dey play comic roles na
Re: Nollywood Actor Emmanuel Ilemobayo Attacked By Armed Robbers by gaby(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2018
Kemkemgirl:
D guy dey play comic roles na

Thanks, bro, this explains it.

He is practising and perfecting his art, nice one

Enjoy my siggy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Widow Accuses Nollywood Actor Frank Artus Of Absconding With Her Money / I Can’t Live With A Man Who Doesn’t Beat Me Up Once In A While – Popular Actress / " Being A Nigerian Is So Hard And Literally Difficult" —singer Simi Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.