Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Who Is Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Nnamdi Kanu (390 Views)

Atiku: Is Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo telling us what we don't know? / Is Nnamdi Kanu And Trump Right? Jubril Appears Younger Than 'Lifeless' Buhari. / Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2018
THE TRUTH BETWEEN NNAMDI KANU AND HIS HATERS.
He Preached from abroad,they challenged him to come BACK and talk about Biafra at home .
He came back they disappeared.
He was arrested they reappeared again mocking and praying for his death in the Prison,
He got his freedom and came out they cowardly and foolishly disappeared into the thin air once again.
He continued his evangelism for the freedom of all mankind, they went dumb and blind.
He called for the unity between the river line and hinter land of Biafra, the Vandals sent Operation Crocodile SMILE killed and destroyed many homes in the river line areas of Biafra.
He ask for referendum they send PYTHON DANCE I and II to dance in the hinterland of Biafra. The python also danced in his father's compound and over 38 people were massacred and they left everything destroyed with over 435 bullet holes as evidence of their action in that compound.
He was taken away with his PARENTS by the military.
After he was attacked on 14th September 2017 in his Home his HATERS quickly jumped out again saying that he ran away.
If he indeed ran away as they have insinuated, why don't they come out and lead the struggle or better form a stronger freedom fighting movement that will give us Biafra?.
Yet they went hiding behind their wives and girlfriends wrapper using their laptops and chines phones calling for arm struggle they cannot LEAD after collecting Bribe from Nigeria government .
My question is very simple.
In the history of freedom fighting, who have pulled a crowd that fearlessly stood head to head unarmed facing the oppressive state military without fear?
Who can be like him that says no to materials things /Wealth ?
Who can be like him that spoke only on radio and all Nigeria security chiefs started holding series of emergency meeting in Aso rock?.
Who else can walk the street and every living thing will start following him under the sun and rain without food and water just to appreciate his sacrifices and true leadership?
Whose Voice can give us hope for freedom once again?
OHH Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
A million Generation/eternity will remember you.
Wherever the NIGERIA MILITARY have kept you, may you stand tall, fearless and healthy until we see and hear your voice again.
Biafrans... SIT AT HOME ON 14TH SEPTEMBER BECAUSE OF THOSE THE NIGERIAN MILITARY KILLED in Umuahia at Our leaders Home.
MAZI NNAMDI KANU YOU ARE OUR EXPECTED SAVIOR FOR THE BIAFRAN PEOPLE.
WE MISSED YOU.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu by vanbonattel: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2018
The great man. Nnamdi Kanu is just too big for his haters.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu by Arda1000(m): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2018
To be sincere i never liked nnamdi kanu but i stopped doubting him when i consider the type of man/women that are working with him in ipob,people like uche meofor,nnennaya anya,gorge onyibe and countless others, this people are not hungry they dont ask u 4 money,they sacrifies their time and money 4 people who they call baifrans,many cut their just to preach baifra on radio baifra,do u give them tites or offering? No ,big numbers of them are living in euroup best cities and they have money,if u consider this facts i dont think ure going to hate ipob or nnamdi kanu even though they say the truth in a way u might not like

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu by thesicilian: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2018
The correct grammar is, Who was Nnamdi Kanu ?
Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 12, 2018
thesicilian:
The correct grammar is, Who was Nnamdi Kanu ?

We believe he's not dead yet....he's still gonna be released....
Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu by EzeOnyembo: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu that gave Boolhari sickness with his thundering voice cheesy
Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu by binsanni(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2018
Baba Stop dreaming jire. which of the relese are you talking about self.
ezenwajosh:

We believe he's not dead yet....he's still gonna be released....

Nnamdi Kanu the coward master.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu by pryme(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is a good reminder to all that talk is cheap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2018
binsanni:
Baba Stop dreaming jire. which of the relese are you talking about self.

Nnamdi Kanu the coward master.

Oh OK we love him that way....if only his cowardice can possess me....I need his spirit

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is the only African, if not blackman to make such a sacrifice. There is no one like him. What he did is akin to descending from heaven to hell to preach the gospel without any protection. Lets not forget he had to deal with a brutal army with a history of genocide and extrajudicial killings and commanders who were never brought to book for war crimes they had committed in the past, and a placid populace that accepts brutality as the norm. Nnamdi Kanu is one in a billion. No matter what they did to him, he has written his name forever in the good sides of history. He will never be forgotten. Nnamdi Kanu ranks highly and belong to the league of individuals such as Che Guevara, Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, etc. I believe he even ranks higher because of his peaceful approach.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu by Ganzagangan: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2018
The infamous loud mouth, chest beating albino hunchback from the east.
Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2018
jomonic:
Nnamdi Kanu is the only African, if not blackman to make such a sacrifice. There is no one like him. What he did is akin to descending from heaven to hell to preach the gospel without any protection. Lets not forget he had to deal with a brutal army with a history of genocide and extrajudicial killings and commanders who were never brought to book for war crimes they had committed in the past, and a placid populace that accepts brutality as the norm. Nnamdi Kanu is one in a billion. No matter what they did to him, he has written his name forever in the good sides of history. He will never be forgotten. Nnamdi Kanu ranks highly and belong to the league of individuals such as Che Guevara, Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, etc. I believe he even ranks hogher because of his peaceful approach.

I swear the way I love that man I can exchange my life for his.....

All my life all I think is riches just for me and my family but he left his own riches to save the masses.....

My love for NNAMDI KANU knows no bound

back then in 2014 I was among the people who protest all the way from ASABA TO ENUGU BY FOOT FOR HIS RELEASE....Ontisha to Asaba drivers was asking what's happening.... Why is everybody going to Asaba today...just in in two hours from Asaba....to walk from one end of the crowd to the other will take you about 1hr30min

That chunk of crowd trecked from Asaba to Enugu for protest and awayness...

Then I said to my self so this number of people is listening to this radio.....something I thought only me was listening to...I haven't seen a man loved this much...no one has ever drawn this crowd I saw....it was very MASSIVE...the joy and support from motorist and passengers that took night bus....they were very happy to see south south and south east together and happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 12, 2018
ezenwajosh:

I swear the way I love that man I can exchange my life for his.....

All my life all I think is riches just for me and my family but he left his own riches to save the masses.....

My love for NNAMDI KANU knows no bound

back then in 2014 I was among the people who protest all the way from ASABA TO ENUGU BY FOOT FOR HIS RELEASE....Ontisha to Asaba drivers was asking what's happening.... Why is everybody going to Asaba today...just in in two hours from Asaba....to walk from one end of the crowd to the other will take you about 1hr30min

That chunk of crowd trecked from Asaba to Enugu for protest and awayness...

Then I said to my self so this number of people is listening to this radio.....something I thought only me was listening to

I am with you brother. So sad. I wish and pray that he is OK.

(1) (Reply)

Osun State Governorship Election Declared Inconclusive, Rerun To Be Held Later / Senate President Saraki Reacts To Inec Declaring Osun Election Inconclusive / Man Seen Eating Currency Notes In A Night Club.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.